4600 South Four Mile Run Drive, Arlington, VA 22204 Map · Phone number

About DMV Weddings

DMV Weddings is a full service DJ & Lighting wedding and events vendor located in Northern Virginia that specializes in DJ entertainment. We are along the best that features the best in lighting show atmospheres.

DJ DeRico handles the planning, day-of- coordination and DJ entertainment. Music ranges from top-20 to Latino to just a great party! You shouldn't expect anything less because of his over 10 years of DJ'ing experience in the D.C. nightclub industry.

60685799b603266a DJ Logo
60685799b603266a DJ Logo

1 Reviews for DMV Weddings

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/29/2010

I got married on May 29, 2010 and wanted to share the exceptional service that I had with DJ, Derick Santos from B.K.S. Thanks for making our wedding party a remarkable one!

I had been researching, reading reviews and getting quotes from DJs (as you now are) and was nervous that I wouldn’t get a good one. I wanted to find a DJ that covered all types of music, understood my ethic background and my guests; aside from the experience and professionalism I expected to have. After many cold calls, generic emails and rushed phone interviews; I felt lost.

Luckily, my best friend referred me to Derick, thank God! I contacted Derick and meet with him. From the beginning I felt comfortable, what caught my attention were his years of DJ’ing, web site, and impressive portfolio. He asked me questions concerning my guests, family and my preference in music. He started naming a few throwback songs and modern songs, I already got eager for the day to come. He even recommended a list of songs for the first dance, father and daughter, garter, throwing the bouquet, etc. Derick was very helpful, kept us on schedule, offered suggested when we asked and never let us feel pressured.

I had Piece of Mind when I’d email Derick and he’d reply back the same day. As a soon to be Bride the last thing that you want to do is track down a vendor that hasn’t called you back. We meet three times; one in which he accompanied me to the ballroom and I showed him where the tables would be, so he knew where to set-up and position his equipment to achieve optimal sound and lighting effect.

On the day of the wedding he called and let us know that he had finished setting up and completed his sound test, hours before cocktail hour started! He didn’t hog the mic, kept the announcements professional, stayed on schedule and didn’t play the corny songs I had warned him about. Honestly I can’t put a price on the amount of fun that we had that night, he kept the crowd entertained. I kept receiving compliments on how this wedding had been the best on they’d been to! It was a pleasure to work with Derick, I highly recommend him and his reputable company.

Gook Luck in your search!

Sent on 07/22/2010

DMV Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Liability Insurance, One Event Per Day

• 4600 South Four Mile Run Drive Arlington, 22204 See on map