Beauty by Corin

Lemoore, CA View map

Congratulations and Welcome to Beauty By Corin. We will be more than happy to provide you with the most important aspect of your entire wedding day! Corin and her team offer a wide variety of services: Hair Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Clip inHair Extension placement. Have a big bridal party? We have the perfect "All Day Wedding Packages" exclusively for you and your bridal party.

• Native American-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

• Erin
    Erin B. Married on 05/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Hair & Makeup Artist Hands Down!

As a wedding photographer, I recommend Corin to all of my clients. Her talent and personality are what set her apart from her peers. She is great at enhancing natural beauty, but can also do a more glammed up look as well. She can do it all!! And best of all, she is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. When I got engaged and it was my turn to be a bride, it was a no-brainer... I had to have Corin do my hair and makeup for my wedding. We chose not to do a trial, but I wasn't worried in the slightest. I had loved her work every time I've referred her a bride in the past. On the morning of, she showed up on time and kept me so calm and relaxed while she worked on my hair and makeup. We chose to do some classic waves and smokey brown makeup. I wanted my makeup to feel more dramatic than my every day makeup, but still feel natural and she perfected that! If you are searching for someone to do your wedding hair and makeup, look no further. Corin is your girl!
  • Beatrice
    Beatrice A. Married on 04/18/2021

Glam and fun!

Corin was very accommodating, she asks and takes time to know what the client wants. Lover her personality and work! She made me feel and look like a princess on mu big day! So glad I found Corin!

Beauty by Corin's reply:

Thank you so much Bea!! I had a great time and appreciate you! Thank you again for having me apart of your most special day ever!
  • Rachelle
    Rachelle Y. Married on 11/16/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

100% Would Recommend This Gem!

Beauty By Corin was the hair and makeup vendor that I chose for my Yosemite elopement in November 2020.聽 When COVID-19 hit, everything was so uncertain and it was extremely difficult to plan our wedding.聽 After rescheduling 4 times, we decided to go small and have an intimate elopement ceremony with just our parents.聽 Corin was responsive via email as I shared all the various ideas for my hair and makeup.聽聽
    When Corin arrived on the day of the wedding, she was so easy to talk to and was super sweet!聽 We reviewed my inspiration photos together and decided on a gorgeous glam look and pretty half updo.聽 I ended up bringing a veil but didn't know how to incorporate it into the look.聽 Corin knew exactly how to place it and it was stunning!
    Even though I didn't have any of my bridesmaids there with me, Corin was calm and supportive and we shared LOTS of laughter!聽 I felt very comfortable with her and felt like I was chatting with someone I had known for a long time!聽 Corin has so much passion for what she does and it shows through with the work that she does!
    My hair and makeup lasted the entire day!聽 I was so pleased with how everything turned out.聽 I truly hope that I get to work with her again in the future!!!聽 100% would recommend for a Yosemite wedding!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Michelle Flores Photography Michelle Flores Photography Wedding Photographers

Look no further! Corin is by far one of the most talented MUAH's around. As a former "something new" bride & industry professional I've worked with her on many occasions & can always say, not only is it a pleasure, but the end product is nothing short of perfection. I always refer my brides to Corin because I know they will have nothing short of a beautiful experience. Put your trust in Corin, & let her work her magic, I promise you will thank her later ;) Thank you Corin for allowing me to look & feel beautiful on my big day. When I look at your work through my wedding images I am blown away. Your work will forever be cherished!

PS Photography & Video PS Photography & Video Wedding Photographers

I worked a wedding with Corin yesterday. Her work was amazing and the bride looked stunning. The bride was getting compliments on her makeup all day by various guests. I highly recommend Corin! You won't be disappointed!

PS Photography & Video
5.0 out of 5 rating , 8 Reviews
路 Wedding Florists

134 D Street Lemoore, CA, 93245

Monday - Sunday 9am - 9pm
Location of (Beauty by Corin)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding