Lemoore, CA 93245 Map · Phone number

About Something New Makeup, Hair & Eyelash Extensions

Congratulations and Welcome to Corin Cruz Makeup & Hair. We provide you with the most important aspect of your entire wedding day! Corin and her team offer a wide variety of services: Hair Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Tattoo Covering, Hair Extension placement. Have a big bridal party? We have the perfect "All Day Wedding Packages" exclusively for you and your bridal party.

Follow Something New Makeup, Hair & Eyelash Extensions on

rodriguezwedding 83
memorialdayweddingphotographyyacht 230
joliejeffformalsweb 579
1456018102047438327721525292011396558588627n
Something New Makeup, Hair & Eyelash Extensions
styled shoot final collection springfield final co
emilyjeremywedding 036
memorialdayweddingphotographyyacht 230
joliejeffformalsweb 579

48 Reviews for Something New Makeup, Hair & Eyelash Extensions

Blanche · Married on 03/03/2017

I was a bit scattered with my decision making but Corin was so patient and walked me through the process. We were in constant contact up until the day so I knew what to expect on the morning. They arrived early to make sure everything was set up and my girls and I could be ready on time. I got so many compliments on the day and the photos turned out great. No complaints here!

Brenda · Married on 05/28/2016

She is amazing! Look no further, she is the one. She makes you feel special and accentuates all your beauty with little make up. You don't want cakey thick makeup? Well Corin is the one to make that happen. You are the best!

Gabrielle · Married on 04/16/2016

I am so happy that Corin was my hair and make-up artist for my wedding! She did hair and make up for my sister's wedding a few years previously, and I loved the results then. So it was a no-brainer for me to book her. We did one trial (on the day of my bridal shower, which worked out perfectly, yay pretty pictures). I really trusted Corin with my look...I knew what I didn't like, but I was pretty open and easy going overall. I was thrilled with the results and got so many compliments. She even held my hand through the crazy (new to me) world of hair extensions. My makeup lasted until the very end of the night. I felt so sad washing it off!

Corin is so talented, but more then that, she is an awesome person to be around. My wedding day was great, but there were moments when I felt stressed and overwhelmed. She made me laugh, calmed me down and made sure I had a cocktail. Seriously, it was like having another friend getting ready with me. I really appreciated that - it wasn't awkward at all.

Last thing, I think Corin's services are an amazing value. If she is available on your date, BOOK HER RIGHT NOW! You won't regret it.

Something New Makeup, Hair & Eyelash Extensions FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10

• Michelle Flores Photography
    Michelle Flores Photography Wedding Photographers

Look no further! Corin is by far one of the most talented MUAH's around. As a former "something new" bride & industry professional I've worked with her on many occasions & can always say, not only is it a pleasure, but the end product is nothing short of perfection. I always refer my brides to Corin because I know they will have nothing short of a beautiful experience. Put your trust in Corin, & let her work her magic, I promise you will thank her later ;) Thank you Corin for allowing me to look & feel beautiful on my big day. When I look at your work through my wedding images I am blown away. Your work will forever be cherished!

• PS Photography & Video
    PS Photography & Video Wedding Photographers

I worked a wedding with Corin yesterday. Her work was amazing and the bride looked stunning. The bride was getting compliments on her makeup all day by various guests. I highly recommend Corin! You won't be disappointed!

• Lemoore, CA 93245 See on map