Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 99

About A Story in Time Photography

A Story In Time Photography is a romantically driven wedding photography company providing servicing Los Angeles, Orange County and the Inland Empire regions of California. Put simply, the company loves capturing amazing moments and emotions. They view themselves as the storytellers of your wedding day, providing great care and dedication to make sure every beautiful moment of that day is captured on film for years to come. A Story In Time are true romantics, and they feel very blessed to be able to do what they love.

A Story In Time Photography offers four distinctive wedding photography packages to meet the needs of a variety of couples and budgets. Their highest tiered package includes the following services:

• Two photographers for full day event coverage
  • An engagement session with a cinematic love story
  • A story guest book made from engagement pictures
  • Two 16x20 textured frame prints
  • One 10x10 50 page acrylic album with two matching parent albums
  • Edited, high-resolution images from a downloadable gallery
Follow A Story in Time Photography on

A Story in Time Photography 7
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/08/2018

Perfect in every way

Jessie is the most amazing person and photographer. I could not have envisioned a better fit for us. We met got married 9/8/18, but we met Jessie when she was the photographer at my
    cousin’s wedding back in 2013. The pictures she took at my cousin’s wedding were amazing, and I am so glad we were able to book Jessie for our wedding too.

Through the entire process, Jessie was kind, helpful, respectful, knowledgeable, professional, and straightforward. She has a strong passion for capturing stories through her photos, and it shows in absolutely everything she does. This was more than just a “job” to her. She always responded to us quickly with our countless questions that would come up. She was flexible and dependable, and her pricing/payment plan was very fair especially considering how the level of service and quality provided by her was truly priceless and invaluable. She offered guidance, advice, reassurance, and encouragement whenever we needed it. She showed up to our wedding rehearsal and paid close attention to every detail, to make sure she knew how to get the best shots on our actual wedding day. She gave us our Guestbook that night too, which we absolutely adored! I also loved that she took the time to meet with us in person to finalize our photography timeline before our wedding. This helped us so much in the planning process — we got to de-stress during dinner while also getting so much done.

I honestly feel like she gave us so much more than just our pictures, she helped us have a joyful and unforgettable experience — from our first pitch meeting, to the engagement shoot, to the planning, to the actual wedding day. She even worked flawlessly with all our other vendors. She had our backs and helped us a lot when we were faced with some unforeseen challenges at the reception, that nothing to do with photography. We really felt like she was invested in us and in making sure that we would not only have great photos, but that we would enjoy our wedding today to the fullest. We really feel blessed and grateful that we had Jessie dedicate her time, energy, spirit, and talent to us.

Our engagement photos and wedding photos were stunning. We cannot express how impressed we are with the artistry, style, and quality of every picture, and how we feel like everyone’s personalities were captured so well! We somehow love the pictures more and more as we continue look at them and re-live all the emotions and moments of that day. And we keep getting compliments from our family and friends on how much they love our photos too!

We felt comfortable and at ease with Jessie and her team, and I know that’s another reason why our pictures turned out so great. We had about 400 guests, 20 principal sponsors, 10 secondary sponsors, 8 bridesmaids, 8 groomsmen, 5 flower girls, 4 ring bearers, and 5 shooting locations. Even with this enormous wedding & all the stresses that come a long with that, she genuinely kept us having FUN, and she was able to capture the most precious emotions and moments! We will all cherish these photos and memories forever!

We are forever grateful to Jessie, Tyler, and their team for capturing our day so perfectly. We love you guys, and we will always recommend you in the highest regard!!!

A Story in Time Photography 8
    A Story in Time Photography 19
    A Story in Time Photography 20
    A Story in Time Photography 21

Jacqueline · Married on 05/11/2018

I feel extremely lucky to have found A story in time photography. I stumbled upon Jessie’s work on social media about 1 year before I even got engaged. I started following her and every picture she posted for the next year reassured me that when it was my turn, she would be the first person I was going to call. Sure enough, I became engaged and called Jessie within the same week. I told her, “Hey I know you don't know me, but I have been following your work and I would love for you to capture our wedding” to our luck she was available for the date we had chosen. But trust me, if she wasn't, we would have changed our date in a heartbeat. I was so confident that she was going to be our photographer.
    When we had our first meeting she exceeded our expectations. My husband and I clicked so well with her. She has a way to make her couples feel comfortable, almost like she is a part of your family. We were so excited for our engagement photo shoot session we had in Mt. Baldy. That is where I got to see her in her element. She talks you through every moment, and every pose. She can make anyone photogenic.
    What surprised me the most is when Jessie came to our wedding rehearsal. I don't know any other photographers that will take the time to meet your family and get to scope out your venue before the wedding. Its like she was prepping for the following day to make sure there were no surprises.
    On my wedding day the weather was misty, cold, and with some overcast. I freaked out a little but Jessie reassured me that it was the perfect weather for capturing the best photographs. She kept telling me “Every bride wishes for this weather, it's the perfect lighting” I trusted her and I knew everything was going to be okay. And boy did she not disappoint. She called us the moment our photos were ready. She wanted us to be the first to see them, which was something I really appreciated. I couldn't believe how amazing they came out. They were perfect. I am so thankful to have

A Story in Time Photography 22
    A Story in Time Photography 28
    A Story in Time Photography 29

A Story in Time Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Matted Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• PrimeTime Music & Entertainment
    PrimeTime Music & Entertainment Wedding DJs

Jessie is one of my favorite photographers to work with! If your looking for a great photographer with a fun personality, then Jessie is your girl! We've co-worked some of the most beautiful weddings together in the past recent years. Jessie and her team always take amazing shots that really capture the moment. When ever we are booked for the same wedding, I know everything's gonna be smooth sailing and lots of fun!

• The D Jay Company
    The D Jay Company Wedding DJs

Your attention to detail showed throughout the Wedding. Everything went very smoothly and it showed on the bride's face. We hope to have the pleasure of working with you again soon. Jay at www.thedjayCompany.com

• Ontario, CA 91761 See on map