A Story in Time Photography Reviews

A Story in Time Photography 7
  • Karina

Karina · Married on 06/02/2019

Truly Magical Experience

We loved working with Jessie! She is so amazing and her work is breath taking! We hired her for our Wedding and our Engagement photos. Everyone loved our photos! She made us feel like movie stars! Love her!!!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Rebekkah · Married on 12/06/2018

Jessie takes beautiful pictures!!

Jessie at A Story in Time takes amazing photos! Jessie went out of her way and came to take our wedding photos when my contracted photographer was not able to. I loved working with her and she was so much fun. She took all of the pictures I had hoped for and even stood in the rain just so we could get some amazing photos. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing talented photographer who loves her job!

Sent on 12/23/2018
    A Story in Time Photography 8
    A Story in Time Photography 9
    A Story in Time Photography 10
    A Story in Time Photography 11

MiShell W · Married on 12/06/2018

Life saver

Jessie was a life saver. She came to take photos for my daughter's wedding when her original photographer was not able to be there. She was easy to work with and posed everyone so beautifully that we cant wait to see how the photos turn out. She is extremely knowledgeable and we are so grateful that she was able to take time out of her day to do this for us.

Sent on 12/23/2018

Amber · Married on 10/20/2018

Her work says it all!

Our photographer had Jessie fill in as our wedding photographer & she did an amazing job with my bridal party and our family! She’s completely organized, and I felt so comfortable with her and her awesome assistant italia who was also super sweet! My family gave a lot of positive feedback about Jessie and her team because of how experienced she was, her attention to detail was phenomenal, and she knows exactly how to get the perfect shot! She is quick to respond to any questions you may have and you can definitely see how talented she is in all of her work! Thank you for all you did for us! ❤️

Sent on 01/02/2019

Lorna · Married on 10/06/2018

She is the BEST!

Jessie is one amazing and talented person! She was my wedding photographer and my husband and I were 100% satisfied. Not only is she passionate of what she does, but she also goes above and beyond to ensure you are 100% satisfied. She has a wonderful personality, very funny and caring. When it comes to pictures I get very shy, nervous, and tense, but she made sure I was comfortable and relaxed. I was in need of a timeline for my vendors and Jessie literally met with me we sat for almost 2 hours and she practically did our wedding timeline. My family and and friends loved Jessie and her team!!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Angela Casas · Married on 09/29/2018

Best Photographer Ever!

She’s amazing! Fun and Kind. A little crazy in a good way. Best way! I had a wedding party of 30. They all Loved her and her crew..... Tyler, Italia and Taylor. They didn’t want to go to cocktail hour because they were having fun. My mom is a little hard to handle and she thought that Jessie was so awesome for coming to rehearsal. The best thing, besides the beautiful pictures was the timeline meeting. She did more than my day of coordinator with that meeting. Hire her. Stop looking!

Sent on 02/01/2019
    A Story in Time Photography 12
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/08/2018

Perfect in every way

Jessie is the most amazing person and photographer. I could not have envisioned a better fit for us. We met got married 9/8/18, but we met Jessie when she was the photographer at my
    cousin’s wedding back in 2013. The pictures she took at my cousin’s wedding were amazing, and I am so glad we were able to book Jessie for our wedding too.

Through the entire process, Jessie was kind, helpful, respectful, knowledgeable, professional, and straightforward. She has a strong passion for capturing stories through her photos, and it shows in absolutely everything she does. This was more than just a “job” to her. She always responded to us quickly with our countless questions that would come up. She was flexible and dependable, and her pricing/payment plan was very fair especially considering how the level of service and quality provided by her was truly priceless and invaluable. She offered guidance, advice, reassurance, and encouragement whenever we needed it. She showed up to our wedding rehearsal and paid close attention to every detail, to make sure she knew how to get the best shots on our actual wedding day. She gave us our Guestbook that night too, which we absolutely adored! I also loved that she took the time to meet with us in person to finalize our photography timeline before our wedding. This helped us so much in the planning process — we got to de-stress during dinner while also getting so much done.

I honestly feel like she gave us so much more than just our pictures, she helped us have a joyful and unforgettable experience — from our first pitch meeting, to the engagement shoot, to the planning, to the actual wedding day. She even worked flawlessly with all our other vendors. She had our backs and helped us a lot when we were faced with some unforeseen challenges at the reception, that nothing to do with photography. We really felt like she was invested in us and in making sure that we would not only have great photos, but that we would enjoy our wedding today to the fullest. We really feel blessed and grateful that we had Jessie dedicate her time, energy, spirit, and talent to us.

Our engagement photos and wedding photos were stunning. We cannot express how impressed we are with the artistry, style, and quality of every picture, and how we feel like everyone’s personalities were captured so well! We somehow love the pictures more and more as we continue look at them and re-live all the emotions and moments of that day. And we keep getting compliments from our family and friends on how much they love our photos too!

We felt comfortable and at ease with Jessie and her team, and I know that’s another reason why our pictures turned out so great. We had about 400 guests, 20 principal sponsors, 10 secondary sponsors, 8 bridesmaids, 8 groomsmen, 5 flower girls, 4 ring bearers, and 5 shooting locations. Even with this enormous wedding & all the stresses that come a long with that, she genuinely kept us having FUN, and she was able to capture the most precious emotions and moments! We will all cherish these photos and memories forever!

We are forever grateful to Jessie, Tyler, and their team for capturing our day so perfectly. We love you guys, and we will always recommend you in the highest regard!!!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    A Story in Time Photography 25
    A Story in Time Photography 26
  • CKY

Christena · Married on 05/25/2018

Jessie is the absolute Best !

I cannot explain how happy I was to be referred to jessie, I was looking for the perfect photographer for the big day and man did I strike gold ! jessie was not only professional, have an excellent skill for bridal photos , and super talented. But she is extremely personable, warm, and so funny. She was so good with seeing my vision from my engagement photos and wedding day. Her team were so sweet and nice , and they all handled my large wedding party very well. My groomsmen & Bridesmaids loved her so much that they said they would hire her as well for their future big days. She also paid attention to details, made stressful times become memorable times, also she went above and beyond always to make sure Anthony and I were good & happy with the work. SHE IS AN ANGEL WITH A CAMERA !! can't wait to work with her again. THANK YOU JESSIE

Sent on 12/21/2018
    A Story in Time Photography 33
    A Story in Time Photography 34
    A Story in Time Photography 35

Jacqueline · Married on 05/11/2018

I feel extremely lucky to have found A story in time photography. I stumbled upon Jessie’s work on social media about 1 year before I even got engaged. I started following her and every picture she posted for the next year reassured me that when it was my turn, she would be the first person I was going to call. Sure enough, I became engaged and called Jessie within the same week. I told her, “Hey I know you don't know me, but I have been following your work and I would love for you to capture our wedding” to our luck she was available for the date we had chosen. But trust me, if she wasn't, we would have changed our date in a heartbeat. I was so confident that she was going to be our photographer.
    When we had our first meeting she exceeded our expectations. My husband and I clicked so well with her. She has a way to make her couples feel comfortable, almost like she is a part of your family. We were so excited for our engagement photo shoot session we had in Mt. Baldy. That is where I got to see her in her element. She talks you through every moment, and every pose. She can make anyone photogenic.
    What surprised me the most is when Jessie came to our wedding rehearsal. I don't know any other photographers that will take the time to meet your family and get to scope out your venue before the wedding. Its like she was prepping for the following day to make sure there were no surprises.
    On my wedding day the weather was misty, cold, and with some overcast. I freaked out a little but Jessie reassured me that it was the perfect weather for capturing the best photographs. She kept telling me “Every bride wishes for this weather, it's the perfect lighting” I trusted her and I knew everything was going to be okay. And boy did she not disappoint. She called us the moment our photos were ready. She wanted us to be the first to see them, which was something I really appreciated. I couldn't believe how amazing they came out. They were perfect. I am so thankful to have

Sent on 06/28/2018
    A Story in Time Photography 43
  • Anissa

Anissa Brocato · Married on 03/02/2018

Incredible!

If you are looking for your dream photographer, look no further! Jessie and her team are absolutely amazing! They captured my wedding day so perfectly.

I found Jessie through my cousin – she captured his wedding in 2014 and the pictures were gorgeous. When it came time to look for photographers, she was the first person I thought of. I went to the consultation and I immediately knew that I was going to hire her to capture my wedding day!

I loved that Jessie was very patient and flexible with me. She really took the time to get to know us and hear our love story. My husband is in the Air Force and was stationed in Colorado while I was in California planning the wedding. Jessie worked around dates that he could be in town for our engagement pictures. She even gave us a military discount! Bless her heart for supporting our military.

Our engagement shoot was great! My husband wasn’t too excited about taking pictures for a couple hours and he thought it would be awkward. We had a blast walking around, hanging out with Jessie, and felt so comfortable with her by the end of the shoot. It made him more relaxed in front of the camera in preparation for our big day.

Jessie took me out to dinner before the wedding to go over the timeline of the day. She was able to get information about my family and the bridesmaids and groomsmen. She had all the information she needed before the wedding day – so she was completely prepared for all the shots I wanted to capture. She picked up my dress, shoes, and jewelry at the rehearsal so she could get pictures of them before I arrived at the venue the day of. I trusted her with all of that and she got such an incredible shot of them!

The wedding day could not have gone any better. Jessie and her assistant Tyler were amazing. My husband still raves about Tyler and how much fun the guys had getting ready and taking pictures with him! We were taking pictures between the ceremony and reception and there was a huge weed in the background of the pictures. I kid you not – Tyler went and cut down the weed just so we can get the perfect shot! As we were having our first dance, I glanced over and saw Jessie literally laying on the floor to get the perfect shot for our first dance. Jessie and her team truly went above and beyond. All of the pictures turned out even better than I could have envisioned. I highly recommend A Story in Time!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    A Story in Time Photography 51
    A Story in Time Photography 52
    A Story in Time Photography 53

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2017

I met Jessie almost a year before my wedding. The minute I met her I knew I wanted her to be our photographer. She connected with my husband so well and made him open up. My husband is super shy but with Jessie it was different. She took time to get to know us and learn about our love story. She becomes family the minute you meet her. Not only is her work over the top, her team is also so welcoming and professional. On my wedding we had some whoops (which just happens) I panicked for a minute but Jessie and her team reassured me that it was normal, to take a deep breath and remember that it was the most important day of my life and to enjoy it and not sweat the small things. Thanks to them they captured every moment, every candid picture that I now look back LOVE! Jessie is amazing there are no other words to describe her. If you’re looking for a photographer who actually cares about you, your fiancé, your family, what you value and want the most amazing pictures of your special day than you’re looking for Jessie to be your photographer. Like she always says “blessed to do what I love” I feel like we were blessed to have Jessie and her amazing team by our side on our wedding day! Thank you again for everything you do and continue to do for all us brides. We love you!!!!!

Sent on 05/07/2018
  • Katelyn and Andrew

Katelyn and Andrew · Married on 10/14/2017

Jessie along with Tyler were incredible photographers to work with! She did both my and my sister’s wedding! She loves her job, and you can see her passion as you work with her. It’s awesome because she does an engagement session before to get to know you and teach you tricks of the trade. She also takes you out to dinner to go over the timeline! On top of all that, she shows up to the rehearsal to scope out the venue beforehand. I highly recommend Jessie and her second photographer Tyler for weddings and other photo shoot needs you might have!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Denise · Married on 09/15/2017

I had a great experience with A story in time Photography. I got married in September and I contacted Jessie a few months before the big day. Luckily I got married on a week day and she was able to accommodate with such late notice. Also I had no time to take the photos of the rings and dress on the day of the wedding and that was not a problem at all. Jessie met up with me a few days before the event to take pictures of my dress, shoe and rings. She was punctual on the day of the wedding and everything went smooth. I was so anxious to see the photos. Jessie sent me a sneak peek days after the event. I loved every single picture. I expected it to take forever before I received the rest(since I work in the bridal industry and I know how it works) I received my photos so quick and I was so happy with the amount of pictures I received to choose from. Jessie was easy to work with. I felt very comfortable.

Sent on 12/11/2017
    A Story in Time Photography 54
    A Story in Time Photography 55
    A Story in Time Photography 56
    A Story in Time Photography 57
    A Story in Time Photography 58

Aracely · Married on 05/28/2017

I absolutely do not have enough words in the dictionary to describe how amazing Jessie and her team is!! They showed up on time, ready and full of ideas! I had a big bridal party and family, she handled everyone with such care, she is such an expert. I spoke to her prior to the wedding informing her of all the shots and scenery of what I dreamt of, and she definitely went above and beyond to get all the shots that I always wanted. She does much more than photography, she created a specific timeline which I gave to my wedding coordinator to ensure everything went well. She created schedule down to the the last minute. Her team is also so helpful!!!

Alfred · Married on 05/28/2017

I am not a picture person, but my now wife is and loves pictures. I met Jessie and her team during the engagement session, she knew exactly what she was doing. She made me feel so comfortable and offered great suggestions, and taught me who to take a picture effortlessly. The pictures came out amazing. For the wedding, she took all the pictures my wife dreamt of and despite the rowdy bridal party, and the heat she was always professional and friendly even crossing bridges, laying on the floor to get amazing photos. We are forever greatful for your work, these pictures will last a lifetime.

Nancy · Married on 05/28/2017

I am the sister of the bride and I am completely amazed at the work of Jessie and her team. We have a big family with little ones, and she was able to calm down the kid to take pictures! She took every shot of the important moments of my sisters wedding. the quality of her work is beyond words, every pictures is so beautiful due to her direction and the background that she chose. She even directed the whole guests for group pictures. She is so amazing!!! Will definitely be using her for my very own wedding !

Hannah · Married on 02/03/2017

Jessie is so amazing! From the minute my Husband and I met her we knew we wanted her to be apart of our special day. Jessie is very personable and makes you feel completely comfortable during photo sessions. I am usually a very shy person, and I opened up right away with Jessie, and her assistants. Jessie’s assistants are very talented as well with good personalities. Something I thought was awesome is that Jessie treated my Husband and me out to dinner after we shot our engagement photos. At the dinner we went over our wedding timeline. I thought that was exceptional for Jessie to take time out of her personal life to spend time with her clients and to get to know them better. Not only that, but Jessie was at our Rehearsal. Making sure no detail was missed and everything was in place for the special day. Jessie has also done my sisters wedding as well as a couple friends of mine. We all consider her more than 5 star.

Sent on 12/09/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/29/2016

If you are looking for an amazing photographer for your wedding or special event, look no further than Jessie and her amazing team!!! My husband and I came across Jessie by referrals on Facebook. I saw her website, and instantly fell in love with her pictures. I knew I had to get in contact with her. By the end of our first meeting with her, we knew we had to have her do our pictures. She took time during our amazing engagement session to help us learn how to take the best pictures. I thought that was really important, because it allowed our wedding to pictures to flow so much nicer. Jessie scheduled our timeline meeting during a night out for dinner, which I thought was super nice! It allowed the meeting to have a much more personal touch, that allowed a for a friendly relationship, instead of just a vendor and a customer. She attended our rehearsal, and gave us quick pointers for the next day, which again just helps the day flow so much easier by already knowing what to do. Jessie and her assistants took amazing pictures of our wedding day, from ones of us getting ready, to our ceremony, to us cutting our cake. Their attention to detail is wonderful. I do not even remember how many of our guests came up to us at our reception complimenting our photographers, even they noticed all the hard work they were putting in for US! Jessie makes sure that you are the first ones to see your pictures, which I thought was super cool and considerate. No one wants to hear from someone else that they saw your pictures posted before you even got a chance to see them. Last but definitely not least, Jessie really cares about her clients, and what they want. She wants you to have an amazing experience, and I honestly do not think I could have had a better experience with anyone else!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Vita · Married on 10/09/2016

We absolutely could not be happier with the level of quality and professionalism which Jessie and her team provided. Where do we start...we love how much she strives for perfection and her attention to detail is very impressive. She's authentic, caring, friendly, and an AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER (she'll show you samples). From the first time we met her...she felt like family. She held our hand the entire way and never let go. Admittedly, the questions were numerous and overwhelming at times, but it all comes together beautifully at the end. She even managed to ease both our minds with the stress a wedding brings. Her passion and love for what she does is made apparent through her work. She simply cares about each and every client she has, and is grateful for them. We would love to recommend Jessie and her team to other potential couples...you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/31/2016
  • Y

Yessenia · Married on 07/09/2016

A Story in Time Photography is top notch!! I searched for a photographer for a couple of weeks and my sister-in-law recommended Jessie because she saw her in action at a friends wedding. She was the perfect person to capture one of the most important days of ours lives!!

From the moment I spoke to Jessie on the phone, I knew she was the one! She wants to know about your love and goes above & beyond to get every detail through her camera. I loved every step, Jessie and her assistants make you feel so special. She made planning very easy and fun. She treated us for a nice dinner as we talked about our wedding day plan and walked me through every step when selecting pictures for our album. She is so energetic, makes everyone around her smile, and is willing to whatever it takes to capture every moment at any angle.... this is very her! The proof is in her amazing work! She is passionate about what she does, she has a good heart, and those are just a few more amazing reasons why we chose to work with A Story in Time Photography!!!

Hands down, your search ends here, Jessie is your gal and A Story in Time Photography should be your pick!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Mariela · Married on 06/03/2016

Jessie and her team are amazing! She was my favorite vendor that we booked for our entire wedding. She is so much fun and her love for her job shines through. She is the most detail oriented person, and really wants to bring out your love story. The first time we met with Jessie, she asked us about when and how we met, how we knew we wanted to get married, etc. She was the only vendor that we had who did this. She really strives to get to know you as people, wants to know what and who is important to you.

Throughout the process, Jessie was great with communication and very easy to get ahold of via E-mail, text, phone. She constantly checked on us to see how the process was going. Our engagement shoot was so much fun! She has little tricks to teach us how to model, and doesn't make it uncomfortable at all. I felt complelely comfortable with her and her team.

The week before the wedding, Jessie took us to dinner and we had a step by step talk of the day of the wedding. It was almost like she was also our coordinator, she helped us think about things that weren't even on our radar. The day of the wedding, she ensured that we were on time with our timeline. She even gave us a ride in her car after we realized our Bentley didn't have air conditioning (lol).

I highly, highly recommend Jessie. I truly don't know what we would have done without her. I cannot thank her enough.

Sent on 08/31/2016

Robin · Married on 05/21/2016

Let me start off by saying me and my hubby are not big picture takers. We always feel so awkward and fake. Anyways, when I first met Jessie, I knew she would be different and she was! My husband actually enjoyed taking pictures!! Jessie allowed us to be ourselves instead of making us stand in some weird pose. She made up games that we played while we took pictures, and some our favorite shots are when we are trying to win the game!
    When it came down to the wedding day Jessie took time to go over everything with us! She took my husband and I out to breakfast, for about an hour and half, and went over a timeline with me for the day of the wedding, asked about shots we wanted/didn't want, asked what she could and couldn't do, showed us a few suggestions on things we didn't know what to do, etc.! It was by far the best! Without this, I would not have had a timeline for the day of my wedding! On the day of the wedding, she helped keep us on track and as the night went on, if we wanted to change something slightly, her and the team just went with the flow! It was PERFECT!
    In addition to all of that Jessie came to our rehearsal, which we (bride and groom) were an hour and a half late too, because my hubby cut his finger open and we had to go to the ER for stitches. I forgot to call Jessie, but she waited around for us, so that she could ensure our wedding day was perfect!
    I know that without Jessie we would not have had as much fun, and our pictures would not be as great! Some of the shots she see's/finds are amazing! I'm happy to say that Jessie was not just our wedding photographer, but also our friend! Seriously, were Facebook friends so it's official!
    If you want the best pictures, a detailed photographer and fabulous team to complete your perfect day, you HAVE to book with Jessie!

Sent on 06/22/2016

heidi · Married on 05/21/2016

First, I must say... Jessie, Amanda, Tyler, and Stephanie are AMAZING!!!! From the moment I emailed Jessie she WOWed me!! At our first meeting, Jessie took the time to show us how she shoots, edits, and samples of her work. At that moment we fell in love. My husband is not a big picture guy so he was not thrilled on having to pose for engagement photos. That was all gone from the moment we stepped on Oak Glen grounds. Jessie made us laugh, cry, and do funny things to get the perfect shot! WE HAD A BLAST!! The second best thing was our photography time line. We met at a restaurant 1 month before the wedding and planned out the entire day of our wedding. She brought up details I would have never thought of. At that moment, our entire time line for the day was planned out perfectly. Most importantly she took down detailed notes of what was important to us to be shot throughout the day. OK wedding week, Jessie attended our rehearsal to scope out all perfect shooting spots! She met the bridal party and made them aware of all of our plans for the following day. WEDDING DAY...amazing beyond amazing! Jessie arrived with her 3 fabulous assistants Amanda, Tyler, and Stephanie (our new friends)! The 4 of them were a great team! When I think back of my wedding one of the most memorable and fun things of the day was our time after our ceremony shooting as husband and wife! We had sooooo much fun posing, loving on each other, and smiling. This was definitely because of the amazing photography crew. We have now received our photos and they are breath taking! We have photos that we would have never imagined having. We are so thankful we contacted Jessie at A Story in Time for our wedding! We have beautiful photos to cherish and new friends to share our new life together. THANK YOU JESSIE AND TEAM WE LOVE YOU!!!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Victor · Married on 11/07/2015

We began our search for a photographer for our wedding a year and a half in advance. We wanted a photographer who was an ally of the LGBTQ community, one who is fun, witty, clever, humorous, creative, and adventurous. Lots of qualities right? We got more than that with Jessie and Story in Time Photography. We first watched her work my sister in law's wedding. Her positive and caring approach as she interacted with family and friends brought the best out of their personalities. Jessie captured beautiful smiles, endearing moments, spectacular details, and amazing architecture. She took a few 'couples shots' of my husband (then fiancé) and I. When we saw them we were floored!! She was eager to get to know us, and at that wedding asked lots of questions. She discovered we were engaged (when same sex marriage wasn't yet legal) and was so ecstatic and supportive; from there we knew she had to be our photographer! Other photographers had little or no experience with same-sex weddings and the wedding industry today still lags behind. But Jessie was ready! She listened intently to our wedding vision and helped point is in the right direction. We used many of her friendors (vendors). Every time we met for a meeting we laughed and sometimes cried, as she showed us our unique and wonderful engagement and wedding pictures. Jessie becomes your friend. She's inspirational, a go getter, kind, loving and intelligent. I am actually bummed we won't be seeing her as much, but we know she's capturing other couples' stories and turning fantastic moments into everlasting memories. She's amazing. Meet with her. I bet you'll hire her!!! Thanks Jessie! Carlos and Victor

Sent on 01/17/2016

Rosie · Married on 08/08/2015

Wow if I could rate my wedding photographer I would give her 100 stars!!! She is such a great person with and without her camera. From the moment of communicating with her via email I was already impressed. My husband and I then both met her and talked not about her prices or a wedding package, she sat there and really heard our love story from beginning to end . Her way of closing a deal with Us was Amazing! never once did she push anything on us. We felt comfortable making business with her. She goes above and beyond and will even lay in the floor to get an amazing shot . She attended wedding rehearsal,showed up to my wedding preparations the day before at the hall, showed up on time, had a dinner to go over the final wedding timeline. Honestly if she didn't do all those things I probably would have lost my mind.The passion she has for photography is so easily noticed in both our engagement and wedding photos. My husband and I now have such an important time of our life's on amazing photos that will be treasured for ever. Thanks Jessie , story in time photography is the best. I highly recommend this photographer. Now this photographer made herself a loyal client and friend
    Rosie :)