980 E. Orangethorpe Ave, Fullerton, CA 92832 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Michelle Flores Photography

Michelle Flores Photography is a wedding and lifestyle photographer based in Fullerton, California that serves the greater Orange County area. Michelle and her team of talented photographers focus on delivering images that are organic, timeless and romantic. Their photographic style blends the casual elegance of lifestyle photography and striking, true-to-life photojournalistic images. Contact Michelle Flores Photography today to discuss how their photography professionals can capture your most amazing moments.

Michelle Flores Photography offers fine art wedding photography packages starting at $2999

Follow Michelle Flores Photography on
dh3b0110
dh3b9678

36 Reviews for Michelle Flores Photography

Christina · Married on 07/07/2018

Upon meeting Michelle, we knew she would be our photographer because of her promptness, organization, and beautiful photos! We were so impressed with our engagement photos and are looking forward to having her shoot our wedding!!

Cristina · Married on 04/28/2018

Michelle is by far one of the best photographers! I had plenty of people give me advice on planning our wedding, from dresses, venues, theme's and so on. However, one thing that really stood out for me was the advice on finding a great photographer and the common sentence was, "Splurge and invest on a great photographer!" I'm so very happy that I did and Michelle was the best to capture our beautiful day. She was extermely helpful with making me feel at ease with our wedding process. For instance, I loved that she pays attention to all the little details, her photos look effortless, she gives great direction on how to pose, she was accommodating with our budget, timeline, and location and her response to all my questions was within a quick and timely matter. I absolutley loved her and would highly recommend her and her team to everyone!

Michelle Flores Photography 1
    Michelle Flores Photography 2
    Michelle Flores Photography 3
    Michelle Flores Photography 4
    Michelle Flores Photography 5

Michelle Flores Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• Something New Makeup, Hair & Eyelash Extensions
    Something New Makeup, Hair & Eyelash Extensions Wedding Hair & Makeup

Michelle is such a sweetheart I absolutely love her work. She has a great eye is very detailed, she absolutely loves what she does and it shows. I have worked professionally & personally on our family shoots. I send my family and friends her way without hesitation. Wedding day photos are THE most important memories you can capture and keep for a lifetime. I guarantee you will be very satisfied with the outcome!

• Emma Lynn Cinema
    Emma Lynn Cinema Wedding Videographers

As a fellow wedding industry vendor, I have only the best things to say about Michelle Flores Photography! Not only is Michelle one of the sweetest, friendliest and most fun people I've worked with, her photography skills will blow you away. Her attention to detail and ability to make every couple feel super comfortable makes her one of the best in the wedding photography biz. I always look forward to working with Michelle because I know it will be a great experience every time. Hire this girl! You won't regret it :)

• Ryan Morris Photography
    Ryan Morris Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Michelle at several weddings and she is an amazing photographer with a great eye for quality photos. I would recommend her to any couple looking for a multifaceted wedding photographer. Michelle is equally talented at getting stunning formal portraits and those candid moments that can often be over looked by some photographers.

• 980 E. Orangethorpe Ave Fullerton, CA 92832 See on map