Engagement
Shoot included

About Michelle Flores Photography

creating natural, romantic , & timeless imagery of your most beautiful day

Michelle Flores Photography is a wedding and lifestyle photographer based in Fullerton, California that serves the greater Orange County area. Michelle and her team of talented photographers focus on delivering images that are organic, timeless and romantic. Their photographic style blends the casual elegance of lifestyle photography and striking, true-to-life photojournalistic images. Contact Michelle Flores Photography today to discuss how their photography professionals can capture your most amazing moments.

Michelle Flores Photography offers multiple wedding photography packages based on different wedding photography needs and budgets. Their most basic wedding photography package includes an engagement shoot, multiple shooters, additional hours, digital files and a wedding canvas. Other wedding packages include additional wedding photography services, such as custom graphics, one event per day, prints and a slideshow.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Liability Insurance (3)
One Event/Day (2)
Prints (2)
Destination / Travel (1)

Upon meeting Michelle, we knew she would be our photographer because of her promptness, organization, and beautiful photos! We were so impressed with our engagement photos and are looking forward to having her shoot our wedding!!

Profile Picture Christina, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Thank You Cards, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

I first met Michelle at a bridal con, and her booth drew me in! I checked out her photo books and samples and I knew she was the one.

On the day of the wedding, Michelle and Sean were amazing and professional! They both made our bridal party and guests feel comfortable as they were taking photos. Even though we were late in getting ready, they were efficient and made everything work out. We saw the sneak peaks after the wedding, and we fell in love! They made us look so natural, romantic and timeless. They made sure to remind us during the shoots to breath and soak in the moments.

Attached are some of our favorites.

They even got to take photos with us in the photo booth! We love them and highly recommend them to anyone!

THANK YOU!

220x220 sq 1467866826076 dh3b9678
220x220 sq 1467867158805 galang wedding bride 19
220x220 sq 1447687022010 dh3b2600 0

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Michelle is such a sweetheart I absolutely love her work. She has a great eye is very detailed, she absolutely loves what she does and it shows. I have worked professionally & personally on our family shoots. I send my family and friends her way without hesitation. Wedding day photos are THE most important memories you can capture and keep for a lifetime. I guarantee you will be very satisfied with the outcome!

As a fellow wedding industry vendor, I have only the best things to say about Michelle Flores Photography! Not only is Michelle one of the sweetest, friendliest and most fun people I've worked with, her photography skills will blow you away. Her attention to detail and ability to make every couple feel super comfortable makes her one of the best in the wedding photography biz. I always look forward to working with Michelle because I know it will be a great experience every time. Hire this girl! You won't regret it :)

Michelle is a wonderful photographer with gorgeous photos. When I met her, she was just starting her first year as a full-time wedding photographer and so excited. Having worked with her, I know that she is reliable, hard-working and creative.

980 E. Orangethorpe Ave, Fullerton, CA 92832   See On Map