980 E. Orangethorpe Ave, Fullerton, CA 92832 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Michelle Flores Photography

Michelle Flores Photography is a wedding and lifestyle photographer based in Fullerton, California that serves the greater Orange County area. Michelle and her team of talented photographers focus on delivering images that are organic, timeless and romantic. Their photographic style blends the casual elegance of lifestyle photography and striking, true-to-life photojournalistic images. Contact Michelle Flores Photography today to discuss how their photography professionals can capture your most amazing moments.

Michelle Flores Photography offers fine art wedding photography packages starting at $3750

Follow Michelle Flores Photography on

Michelle Flores Photography 6
Michelle Flores Photography 7

Lisa · Married on 06/23/2019

Michelle is THE best!

My husband and I are SO glad we hired Michelle to do our engagement and wedding photography! Not only is Michelle highly professional, prompt, and extremely hard working, but she is incredibly talented in her craft! Our engagement and wedding photos both turned out amazing - Michelle has a way to make photos look soft, creamy, and romantic yet also vibrant with color, which is no small task. Our photos are nothing short of STUNNING. Michelle also knows how to work quickly and professionally under high pressure situations (we got married at a chapel that has a TON of time restrictions and red tape) and STILL is able to produce beautiful photos that look like a magazine cover. Seriously, do yourself a favor and hire this woman. Your photos are the only thing you get to take home with you after the wedding, and if you hire Michelle you will be sure to get amazing photos that you can look back on and fall in love with over and over again.

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Crystal Arellano

Mike Leon · Married on 05/29/2019

Awesome to work with

Michelle was so awesome to work with and my sneak peeks are so amazing from my wedding day I can’t wait to see the rest!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • My

My · Married on 05/25/2019

STUNNING---one word to describe MFP's work!

Michelle and Sean were absolutely AMAZING when they shot both our engagement (Newport Beach, CA) and wedding (Mt. Woodson Castle in San Diego, CA) photos. Michelle is extremely friendly, personable, detailed and spectacular! Before booking Michelle, we met at a local coffee shop and discussed our vision. We loved her work and, of course, hired her and her team! For our engagement photos, I had a specific shot request and she did not disappoint! We actually used that picture (blown up on a huge canvas) as our guestbook! For our wedding, I had another shot request with a specific background and it turned out absolutely PERFECT! All of our photos were absolutely stunning!! Not only are the photos absolutely beautiful, she provided us with a sneak peek of our photos THE DAY AFTER our wedding! She is superwoman! I would highly recommend Michelle Flores Photography for your engagement and wedding photos. Her work is absolutely STUNNING--can't say that enough!

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Michelle Flores Photography 8
    Michelle Flores Photography 9
    Michelle Flores Photography 10
    Michelle Flores Photography 11

Michelle Flores Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Something New Makeup, Hair & Eyelash Extensions
    Something New Makeup, Hair & Eyelash Extensions Wedding Hair & Makeup

Michelle is such a sweetheart I absolutely love her work. She has a great eye is very detailed, she absolutely loves what she does and it shows. I have worked professionally & personally on our family shoots. I send my family and friends her way without hesitation. Wedding day photos are THE most important memories you can capture and keep for a lifetime. I guarantee you will be very satisfied with the outcome!

• Emma Lynn Cinema
    Emma Lynn Cinema Wedding Videographers

As a fellow wedding industry vendor, I have only the best things to say about Michelle Flores Photography! Not only is Michelle one of the sweetest, friendliest and most fun people I've worked with, her photography skills will blow you away. Her attention to detail and ability to make every couple feel super comfortable makes her one of the best in the wedding photography biz. I always look forward to working with Michelle because I know it will be a great experience every time. Hire this girl! You won't regret it :)

• Ryan Morris Photography
    Ryan Morris Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Michelle at several weddings and she is an amazing photographer with a great eye for quality photos. I would recommend her to any couple looking for a multifaceted wedding photographer. Michelle is equally talented at getting stunning formal portraits and those candid moments that can often be over looked by some photographers.

• 980 E. Orangethorpe Ave Fullerton, California, 92832 See on map