Something New Makeup, Hair & Eyelash Extensions Reviews

48 | Lemoore, CA

48 Reviews for Something New Makeup, Hair & Eyelash Extensions

Blanche · Married on 03/03/2017

I was a bit scattered with my decision making but Corin was so patient and walked me through the process. We were in constant contact up until the day so I knew what to expect on the morning. They arrived early to make sure everything was set up and my girls and I could be ready on time. I got so many compliments on the day and the photos turned out great. No complaints here!

Brenda · Married on 05/28/2016

She is amazing! Look no further, she is the one. She makes you feel special and accentuates all your beauty with little make up. You don't want cakey thick makeup? Well Corin is the one to make that happen. You are the best!

Gabrielle · Married on 04/16/2016

I am so happy that Corin was my hair and make-up artist for my wedding! She did hair and make up for my sister's wedding a few years previously, and I loved the results then. So it was a no-brainer for me to book her. We did one trial (on the day of my bridal shower, which worked out perfectly, yay pretty pictures). I really trusted Corin with my look...I knew what I didn't like, but I was pretty open and easy going overall. I was thrilled with the results and got so many compliments. She even held my hand through the crazy (new to me) world of hair extensions. My makeup lasted until the very end of the night. I felt so sad washing it off!

Corin is so talented, but more then that, she is an awesome person to be around. My wedding day was great, but there were moments when I felt stressed and overwhelmed. She made me laugh, calmed me down and made sure I had a cocktail. Seriously, it was like having another friend getting ready with me. I really appreciated that - it wasn't awkward at all.

Last thing, I think Corin's services are an amazing value. If she is available on your date, BOOK HER RIGHT NOW! You won't regret it.

Julie · Married on 03/19/2016

Corin was amazing. She really cared about making my day special and worked with me to get all of the little details right.

Jolie · Married on 02/27/2016

Corin is great!!! I really love working with her! She has a great personality & is very easy going. Corin did my hair & make-up for my engagement shoot and also for my wedding. She did an Amazing job on both occasions. Corin made me look & feel so beautiful on my wedding day. I received lots of compliments from families & guests. I highly recommend Corin! She's personable and easy to work with. Her prices are fair. She works with your schedule, and she is a great listener. She wants you to be happy & feel beautiful so she will asks you for feedback. Her goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied. Thank You Corin!! You are the best!

This review is long overdue! Something New Makeup, Hair & Eyelash Extensions is fantastic! My hair and make-up turned out absolutely perfect for my September wedding day. I highly recommend Something New Makeup, Hair & Eyelash Extensions for any hair and make-up needs!

Christina · Married on 08/29/2015

She was amazing! Very professional yet very personable. Corin was very easy to communicate with & she was a few minutes early than the time we scheduled which was exactly what I needed. I highly recommend her services. I definitely will be using her again in the future!!

• Laura

Laura · Married on 01/31/2015

Corin & assistant made me look beautiful for my wedding. Along with my wedding party. They were very professional and true delight to work with. Corin answered all texts, calls very promptly and eased my apprehension throughout the whole process. Thank you Corin for your hard work.

Betsy · Married on 10/26/2014

Corin was awesome! She did both hair and make-up for me (bride) and my sister. I felt beautiful and natural at the same time... not an easy feat especially when the hair and make-up was so well placed I didn't have to do any touch ups the entire night!! Corin was professional, courteous, and fun ;-) I highly recommend her for your special event.

Michele · Married on 09/26/2014

Corin did the hair for myself and my Bridesmaids at my September wedding in Anaheim. She was professional, easy-going, and flexible. Corin listened to what I wanted and also gave me feed back on what she thought would work best for my look. She had a wonderful demeanor with my Bridesmaids and made us all feel comfortable and beautiful. She even stayed a bit later to do touch ups on my hair after I put my dress on! Most importantly, my husband thought I looked stunning on our wedding day and make multiple comments about how wonderful my up-do looked! I would highly recommend Corin to any Bride!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 08/24/2014

Corin is the best!!! I couldn't have been more happy with the way she did my hair and makeup for my wedding day. Not to mention she is an awesome person and made me feel totally comfortable! I will recommend her to all brides and anyone needing professional hair and makeup done for sure.

Kellie · Married on 08/10/2014

Corin was very professional and made me feel stunning on my big day. She listened to what I wanted and did a great job!!!!!!

Chelsea · Married on 08/09/2014

Corin was amazing! Not only was she extremely professional, but she also really listened to what I wanted. She was very punctual and realistic in timing for 6 bridesmaids hair and makeup and then my own hair and makeup. Her work lasted all day without one touch up. Book her!

Natalie · Married on 08/02/2014

Corin was amazing! She did a great job on both engagement and wedding makeup. She was professional, on time, and reliable. I would definitely hire her again for any occasion that requires fancy makeup :)

Paige · Married on 07/12/2014

I contacted Corin far in advance of my wedding for my bridal hair/make up as well as my bridal party. She was so helpful during the trial session and I also hired her to do my hair/make up for my engagement photo shoot as well. Corin was always in contact and totally didn't get annoyed when I changed my mind about my hairstyle the DAY OF my wedding!

Jasmine · Married on 06/14/2014

She did an amazing job!!! Very friendly and always listen to customer!

Cassandra · Married on 05/03/2014

Something New Makeup and Hair were so much fun to work with for my wedding. They made all the women in my life look stunning with custom looks for each.

Corin took the time to come visit me before the event and we 'played' with different makeup and hair looks until I was sure I knew what I wanted. Most importantly, I wanted to look like me. I did not want to look so made up that I did not look like myself. Corin is a master at this art. The look on the day of was perfect and it lasted all night, even after the hours of dancing. My pictures looks the same from the first step down the aisle to the farewell wave.

Something New Makeup and hair was extremely accommodating throughout the whole process and a terrific value. I would absolutely recommend Something New Makeup and hair for any event where 'the look' should be in the hands of the professionals!

Marleny · Married on 04/11/2014

Corin was amazing!!! she responded to emails and calls promptly as soon as I contacted her. She took into consideration all my ideas and also made great suggestions too. The day of my wedding she made me very comfortable and relaxed. She is amazing, I highly recommend her. I couldn't have asked for a better makeup aritst!!

April · Married on 10/25/2013

Corin did the hair and makeup for my wedding this past October, and I was incredibly pleased with the results. My hair was exactly the way I wanted it, and the makeup looked beautiful without seeming too severe or unnatural. I'd highly recommend Corin's services to other brides!

Elaine · Married on 08/19/2013

I was very happy with my hair and makeup, Corin did a fantastic job. She arrived to my home on time and was very professional. I would definitely recommend her to friends and family. Thanks to you I looked beautiful for my wedding!

Elaine

Dominique · Married on 06/01/2013

Corin was truly a pleasure to have as my hair and make up artist for my wedding.
    She is very good at what she does and she make me look truly beautiful.
    She was on time for both our trial session and my wedding day session and that means the world to me, because even though she had quite a distance to drive, she made sure that she was there on time. I really appreciated it so much.
    She was also so sweet and kind to work with. We exchanged many emails and text massages about the look, products and Corin was so patient and responded so quickly.

On my wedding day, she was going to do my hair and make up and my mother's make up. At the last minute, she also jumped in an helped my bridesmaids with their hair styles.
    It all turned out great.

One thing that I would definitely advise is to do the trial run. This way there is enough time to go over all the details, see what works and doesn't work, some up with ideas together. Corin was really great at that. During our trial session she also go to know my hair and skin, so during the wedding session she knew exactly what to do and how long it will take so it will be all great for the big day.

I have actually modeled in the past and I had to do quite a bit with make up and hair people in the industry and I have to say that Corin could work with the best of them. She is professional, knows her craft, is very helpful and also is easy to work with.

Corin, thank you so much for making me look so good on my special day.
    I will definitely use your services when I have photo shoots coming up.
    And will pass on your information to friends and family, and women who need wedding hair and make up.

LaBon · Married on 05/25/2013

Corin did hair and make-up for my five bridesmaids and I, plus make-up only for my mother-in-law and hair only for the flower girl. She and her assistant arrived early on the day of and worked without a break until all of us were done. She was fantastic, I can’t imagine having hired another make-up artist/hair stylist for the day of. Although she did bring an assistant do “prep” girls she made sure to be the one actually styling their hair and putting on their make-up. All of my bridesmaids from the palest red-head to my olive toned friend Navreet looked beautiful. She was able to highlight all of our natural features without making us look like our make-up was “caked on” or fake. Corin She listened to exactly what I wanted and had advise me when I needed it. She went above and beyond. She really is the perfect addition to any bride’s wedding day. In addition to being a skilled artist, she is generally a wonderful person. Any bride would be lucky to have someone as sweet as Corin working with them on her wedding day. J

Sent on 07/19/2013

Something New Makeup, Hair & Eyelash Extensions's reply:

Thank you Labon!!

Katherine · Married on 02/23/2013

Corin was great! I loved the hair, she did exactly what I wanted even even tho I didn´t meet her previously. And I thought the make up was kind of a lot but on the pictures it looked perfect!

Thanks a lot.

Melina · Married on 02/22/2013

Corin did my make-up and hair for my wedding; both of which got complimented all night!!! She totally got my vision of what I wanted for my big day :) I couldn't be happier! Thanks Corin!!!

Betty · Married on 01/26/2013

I am beyond happy with Corin’s services!!! I felt like a beautiful bride because of her. She was able to give me the exact look I wanted for the day. Not only was my make up gorgeous in person, it showed up beautifully in pictures. She was also able to accommodate an extra person, on day of, as well as a last minute change of location. She is extremely talented and the sweetest person! I will absolutely use her for future events.

Sent on 02/20/2013