Miami, FL 33101 Map · Phone number

GMCVan
GMCVan

52 Reviews for Solis Productions, Inc

Jennifer · Married on 04/14/2012

Solis Productions was professional throughout the planning process. they delivered on my every wish and made our wedding day magical!!
    My photographer was Krystal, she took breathtaking pictures of our wedding. She captured the most stunning moments that simply took my breath away the moment I saw them. DJ nick had us dance the night away with his great beats. He kept the reception fun and entertaining for all ages. He had music that was fun and upbeat, even the older crowd couldn't help but move their feet!! I will definitely be using them for all my future events and celebration.

Sent on 06/24/2012

My husband and I very very pleased with the service that we received from Solis Productions. The DJ was great during our reception and did exactly what we wanted him to do and that was to keep everyone hype and on the dance floor. We are still getting complements on how great the reception was. I have to saw that I really liked having on vendor provide the major key services. It was less vendor for me to have to keep in contact with. Our phtographer, Ms. Foster was amazing! She made us feel incredible comfortable and our photos were great! Like most of the other reviews on here, the only disappointment I did have was in the category of "responsiveness." We did notice that return phone calls and emails went downhill right after we paid our deposit. It was very nerve racking because we really did not get good communication until 6 days before our wedding. I also did not have any communication with the videographer until the day of the wedding. We never receive his contact information and was told that he would contact us but that never happend. The videography was the most expensive part of our package so we are hoping that it comes out well. Overall, I would definetly recommend Solis Productions to anyone that is getting married. The only thing that they really should work on is returning calls and emails.

**UPDATE**
    Solis Production is definetly a company that is built on integrity and honesty. After expressing my concerns, I received a call from Eddie at Soils Productions who graciously apologized on behalf of his company and to make things better, even offered us a wedding album as an additional keepsake. It showed us that he wanted to make things right. Everything aside, I stand by my previous comment where I stated that I would FOR SURE recommend Solis Productions to any of my friends or family members.

Sent on 06/24/2012

Karen · Married on 02/18/2012

This company is awesome, they made everyone so comfortable, they provided all of the entertainment and uplighting for our wedding

Sent on 03/04/2012