153 E Pomfret Street, Carlisle, PA 17013 Map · Phone number

About Solas Photography

I can fit into anyone’s budget because I simply love photography and will work with you to meet your needs. My packages start at $699 and include a high-resolution CD of all of your photos for your personal use to print, email or post to the web!

I have taken a different approach to professional photography- I put the client and their needs first. I know that clients these days want more freedom and flexibility with their images. That's why all of my packages include a full resolution DVD with all of your final images included and all of your images posted to a password protected online web gallery for you and your family and friends to view and purchase prints at your leisure.

I also offer the highest quality, professionally designed and developed products to help you get the most from your images.

Some items that I offer include:

>Mounted canvasses
>Floating framed images
>Standard framed images
>Coffee table and magazine style albums
>Metal prints
>Metallic, glossy, matte and lustre finished prints

The client's satisfaction is what matters most. I limit myself in the number of weddings I do each year because I want to give each special event the attention and care it deserves.

My style is fun and relaxed but I love to be daring and bold. I will adapt my style to meet yours and I m excited and willing to push any boundaries that you may want to try. I can do traditional wedding photography, photojournalism or customize my approach to your desire.

Create a special pre-wedding gift for him with a boudoir session or have some fun with Trash the Dress after the wedding!

www.solasphotography.com

Florals
375366265 358832904 dsc05454 5B1 5D

33 Reviews for Solas Photography

KC · Married on 02/15/2014

Sean was amazing! He is super affordable. Did all kinds of pictures for me! He even stood out in the freezing cold of February to the open shutter sparkler photographers (took about an hour). He remembered all of the pictures I told him I wanted done when I didn't even remember the day of (too much going on!)

He was so affordable and nice I recommended them to my mom for my sisters senior pictures!!

Sent on 02/16/2014

Tania · Married on 09/07/2013

Sean was awesome - more than willing to bend over backwards to get that "shot"...very artistic, not bossy & knew the right time to get the photos. Would definitely use him for family shots in the future.

Sent on 10/22/2013
  • Malerie & Jason

Malerie · Married on 06/25/2011

I can't even begin to tell you how happy we were that Sean and Heidi were our photographers for our wedding. They were by far the best vendor that we had at our wedding, and I would absolutely, positively recommend them to anyone! They got the BEST shots at our wedding, and we couldn't be happier with the way our pictures turned out. During the wedding they caught everything on film, and weren't in the way at all! All of our guests have been complimenting how well they worked, and when they thought something would make a good picture, they were already taking it! They are extremely affordable, and professional and I can't wait until we have babies so we can work with them again!! Hands down, the best and nicest photographers that you will ever work with!

Sent on 07/26/2011