Southington, CT 06489 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Soirees and Revelry

Soirees and Revelry was born out of one girl's desire to make the world a happier and prettier place, one event at a time. Based in Connecticut, Soirees and Revelry LLC is a full service wedding and event planning company. No event is too big or too small, and all deserve the exceptional amount of detail and dedication that Soirees and Revelry provides. I aim to provide our clients with a personal event, without the personal stress.

This is such a special time in your life and should be treated as such. So why spend time stressing about how to pull your fabulous dream wedding together, when you can have Soirees and Revelry do it for you?

Weddings have become more elaborate and personalized than ever before, due to all the lovely wedding blogs out there, and of course Pinterest. You may have a thousand thoughts but don't know how to put them all together. Or you don't have a crafty bone in your body. Enter Soirees and Revelry. I can help you create that personal celebration you envision, without the personal stress.

I do not offer set packages because we do not feel that every client, or their event, necessarily fits into the exact same box. I customize a package and level of service to fit your specific needs and budget.

Contact me today for a free consultation!

Follow Soirees and Revelry on

hawkridge schiano 8298 51 735522 v1

12 Reviews for Soirees and Revelry

Austin Tancredi · Married on 11/17/2018

Highly recommend!

Jenn was so incredibly helpful with the planning and execution of our wedding. She was attentive to every detail, so so organized, and made sure that our day was not only beautiful, but a true reflection of us. Can't recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Cailin · Married on 10/05/2018

Our venue was not a traditional wedding venue. I thought I would be able to do everything myself however I quickly realized I needed guidance and Jenn was that! She was hired for the day of coordination but went above and beyond to make sure we had the most perfect day. From planning the seating to talking with the other vendors Jenn was everything I could have asked for and more! If you’re on the fence about hiring a wedding planner/day of coordinator do yourself a favor and say yes to Jenn!

Sent on 10/09/2018
  • FutureMrs.G

Rachel · Married on 07/28/2017

I can’t say enough good things about Jenn!

We had our wedding at Lighthouse Point Park, which is a blank slate venue. We knew how important it would be to find a coordinator, and we are so thankful we found Jenn!

She was there for us every step of the way, whenever I had questions throughout the planning process, she was always quick to respond. Two months before the wedding our florist went MIA, and Jenn quickly stepped in to help, making sure that we got in touch with her and even creating a backup plan with a different florist just in case we needed to switch. She kept me calm throughout a not-so-ideal situation.

She also helped me edit my decor so that everything made sense together, and gave me ideas for ceremony decor when I couldn’t think of what to do.
    She coordinated all times with my vendors and completely took over the month of, which made everything so easy for us! She even made sure our hotel shuttle bus was in the right place at the right time.

At the rehearsal, she took the time to put together sheets with timelines and all important info to pass out to the bridal party. She made sure that every little detail was taken care of, things I never would have even thought of! The day of the wedding, Jenn was a rockstar. She set up all of our decor, coordinated all our vendors, and kept the day moving smoothly. Absolutely everything was on time and schedule the whole day, and nothing went wrong. She was there for me all day and even helped bustle my dress when my bridesmaids couldn’t figure it out.

Though we only used her for month of coordination, her design and planning expertise clearly showed through. I wish I had just hired her to be our full service planner from the start!!

To say that Jenn went absolutely above and beyond is an understatement. I could not imagine my wedding day without having her there! She made our day truly magical and completely stress free, and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Award

Soirees and Revelry FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,700.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Tracey L. Blackman
    Tracey L. Blackman Wedding Officiants

Jenn is a wonderful wedding planner. Her kindness is evident, and her talent is outstanding. She has worked with two brides I know personally who have raved about her, and I have seen many of the rooms she has decorated and they are always breath taking.

• Floral Designs by Justine
    Floral Designs by Justine Wedding Florists

I highly recommend Soirees and Revelry. Jenn is wonderful to work with. She goes above and beyond with creativity, making every last detail count! I have had the pleasure of working side by side with her many times and always look forward to the next. She will not disappoint!

• Karen Joy Photography
    Karen Joy Photography Wedding Photographers

Jen was wonderful to work with! As a photographer, it's so helpful to work with a coordinator that will keep the day flowing smoothly. I was very impressed with her attention to detail and great commincation with me and other vendors. Her vision was beautiful and organization skills were awesome. I highly recommend Soirees and Revelry!

• Southington, 06489 See on map