Southington, CT 06489 Map · Phone number

About Soirees and Revelry

Soirees and Revelry was born out of one girl’s desire to make the world a happier and prettier place, one event at a time. Based in Connecticut, Soirees and Revelry LLC is a full service wedding and event planning company. No event is too big or too small, and all deserve the exceptional amount of detail and dedication that Soirees and Revelry provides. I aim to provide our clients with a personal event, without the personal stress.

This is such a special time in your life and should be treated as such. So why spend time stressing about how to pull your fabulous dream wedding together, when you can have Soirees and Revelry do it for you?

Weddings have become more elaborate and personalized than ever before, due to all the lovely wedding blogs out there, and of course Pinterest. You may have a thousand thoughts but don’t know how to put them all together. Or you don’t have a crafty bone in your body. Enter Soirees and Revelry. I can help you create that personal celebration you envision, without the personal stress.

I do not offer set packages because we do not feel that every client, or their event, necessarily fits into the exact same box. I customize a package and level of service to fit your specific needs and budget.

Contact me today for a free consultation!

• Woman-owned
Follow Soirees and Revelry on

Other couples have also viewed

• Blue Lane Events
001faves097

14 Reviews for Soirees and Revelry

• Cristina

Cristina A. · Married on 10/10/2020

The most amazing experience!

Jenn without a doubt is the most amazing person inside and out! She was our sense of calm when we had to make many changes due to COVID. She was always up to date with directing us on what to do during these uncharted times. Her ability to organize and helps us during our planning was essential. We could not have done it without her. We had a outdoor backyard wedding that required a lot of details. She was always there for us and was able to get back to us with any questions that we had. Her attention to detail is phenomenal as well as her creative ability to bring to life what you envision in your mind as your perfect wedding day. No words can even come close to how we feel about Jenn. She was the key to having one of the best days of our lives. We would highly recommend Jenn for anything and everything!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Brittany P. · Married on 09/10/2020

Lifesaver!

Jenn was the glue that held our wedding together. We booked Jenn for our wedding BC (before Covid). After a venue change, two date changes and drama in between we decided to put together a 60 person wedding in 4 weeks. Jenn didn’t flinch. She took charge of the situation and executed the perfect day for us. She handled everything before, during, and after the wedding which meant that I could relax and enjoy our day. I am so thankful for Jenn and I know we couldn’t have done it without her.

Sent on 09/14/2020

Austin T. · Married on 11/17/2018

Highly recommend!

Jenn was so incredibly helpful with the planning and execution of our wedding. She was attentive to every detail, so so organized, and made sure that our day was not only beautiful, but a true reflection of us. Can't recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Award

Soirees and Revelry FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Tracey L. Blackman Wedding Officiants

Jenn is a wonderful wedding planner. Her kindness is evident, and her talent is outstanding. She has worked with two brides I know personally who have raved about her, and I have seen many of the rooms she has decorated and they are always breath taking.

• Floral Designs by Justine Wedding Florists

I highly recommend Soirees and Revelry. Jenn is wonderful to work with. She goes above and beyond with creativity, making every last detail count! I have had the pleasure of working side by side with her many times and always look forward to the next. She will not disappoint!

• Karen Joy Photography Wedding Photographers

Jen was wonderful to work with! As a photographer, it's so helpful to work with a coordinator that will keep the day flowing smoothly. I was very impressed with her attention to detail and great commincation with me and other vendors. Her vision was beautiful and organization skills were awesome. I highly recommend Soirees and Revelry!

• Southington, CT, 06489 See on map
    2032172623 (Phone number)
    Location of (Soirees and Revelry)