Soirees and Revelry Reviews

12 | Southington, CT

12 Reviews for Soirees and Revelry

Austin Tancredi · Married on 11/17/2018

Highly recommend!

Jenn was so incredibly helpful with the planning and execution of our wedding. She was attentive to every detail, so so organized, and made sure that our day was not only beautiful, but a true reflection of us. Can't recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Cailin · Married on 10/05/2018

Our venue was not a traditional wedding venue. I thought I would be able to do everything myself however I quickly realized I needed guidance and Jenn was that! She was hired for the day of coordination but went above and beyond to make sure we had the most perfect day. From planning the seating to talking with the other vendors Jenn was everything I could have asked for and more! If you’re on the fence about hiring a wedding planner/day of coordinator do yourself a favor and say yes to Jenn!

Sent on 10/09/2018
  • FutureMrs.G

Rachel · Married on 07/28/2017

I can’t say enough good things about Jenn!

We had our wedding at Lighthouse Point Park, which is a blank slate venue. We knew how important it would be to find a coordinator, and we are so thankful we found Jenn!

She was there for us every step of the way, whenever I had questions throughout the planning process, she was always quick to respond. Two months before the wedding our florist went MIA, and Jenn quickly stepped in to help, making sure that we got in touch with her and even creating a backup plan with a different florist just in case we needed to switch. She kept me calm throughout a not-so-ideal situation.

She also helped me edit my decor so that everything made sense together, and gave me ideas for ceremony decor when I couldn’t think of what to do.
    She coordinated all times with my vendors and completely took over the month of, which made everything so easy for us! She even made sure our hotel shuttle bus was in the right place at the right time.

At the rehearsal, she took the time to put together sheets with timelines and all important info to pass out to the bridal party. She made sure that every little detail was taken care of, things I never would have even thought of! The day of the wedding, Jenn was a rockstar. She set up all of our decor, coordinated all our vendors, and kept the day moving smoothly. Absolutely everything was on time and schedule the whole day, and nothing went wrong. She was there for me all day and even helped bustle my dress when my bridesmaids couldn’t figure it out.

Though we only used her for month of coordination, her design and planning expertise clearly showed through. I wish I had just hired her to be our full service planner from the start!!

To say that Jenn went absolutely above and beyond is an understatement. I could not imagine my wedding day without having her there! She made our day truly magical and completely stress free, and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Carol · Married on 04/28/2017

Jennifer Tansley is extremely talented at creating unique and exciting event decor. It is a pleasure to work with her to see how amazingly she can transform a room into a spectacular event. She was well-organized and worked with our vendors and guided us on every detail. Jennifer created an atmosphere at our gala that was magical. A memorable night for all who attended.

Sent on 05/17/2017

Liz · Married on 03/04/2017

Jenn was the best decision of our wedding! We were extremely lucky to have found her. She was easy to reach, professional and detail oriented. She was meticulous in her managing of all wedding details, thanks to her everything went smoothly on the big day. We could not be happier with her services and would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone hoping to have a beautiful and well organized wedding!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Bryan and Jason · Married on 10/01/2016

We hired Jenn as our "day of" coordinator for our 10/01 wedding at Holcomb Farm in Granby, CT. Jenn was fantastic! As most coordinators will tell you, "day of" is really "month of". She was always very quick to respond to our emails even well before the weeks leading up to the wedding. She helped us organize and fine tune our ideas. She made sure that we thought about aspects of the wedding that weren't even on our radar. She kept in touch with and followed up with our vendors in the weeks leading up to the wedding. Always making sure to keep us updated with any changes. When the forecast for our outdoor ceremony called for rain, she kept us calm and coordinated any changes with our vendors. Luckily we were able to find a tent within 24 hours of the big day and she rolled with the punches and made sure the day went off without a hitch. She was at the venue even earlier than originally agreed upon and she made sure our vision for the day was perfectly executed. She collaborated seamlessly with all of the vendors. So many people told us it was the best wedding they had ever been to, and we owe a lot of that to Jenn. We would highly recommend hiring Soirees and Revelry!!!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Alora · Married on 09/30/2016

Jenn was the best wedding gift we could have been given! That's right... in the months leading up to our wedding, my aunt gifted Jenn's day-of services to me and my husband-to-be. After attending my aunt's wedding last year, which Jenn had planned, I was absolutely thrilled. Her thoughtfulness and attention to detail was apparent even as guest. From our very first meeting at a local coffee shop, I was confident that she would be the perfect addition to our big day. Jenn is just the sweetest and she made the effort to get to know our ideas, tastes, and quirks as a couple, and what is more, she embraced them all. Working with her, whether it was communicating with the venue or brainstorming decor, was such a pleasure. Her day-of services are so much more than simply day-of coordination, making the package such a tremendous value. She was extremely accessible for any questions we had about timelines, paperwork, and overall logistics of the day. She asked the questions that we would never have thought of, and she took on the tasks I found most daunting. I truly can't say enough about her dedication and commitment to making our wedding the day of our dreams. Even more, I was absolutely blown away by her setup and placement of everything from the welcome table items to the gift table. Her background in visual merchandising and design is incredibly apparent and impressive - her creativity brought the decor to a whole new level. I am so grateful for all that Jenn brought to our wedding and I would recommend her for any and all of your event planning needs!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Erica · Married on 05/14/2016

Not even sure where to begin! We had a small wedding in a non-traditional venue so I knew we would need some help. Jenn's organizational skills, work ethic and professionalism are second to none. Her sweet personality and smile are infectious. Even when I thought I couldn't possibly make another decision, she eased my mind and calmed my nerves. We went through the details along the way, fine tuned and met to go over everything one more time before the big day. She handled everything from coordinating with vendors, to putting up decorations, to keeping the day flowing smoothly. She was very attentive to even the smallest of details...she made sure that I got the appetizers I wanted to try and the groom got the first donut of the night! On the day of the wedding not one person came to me with a problem, question or concern...Jenn handled everything. Our vendors all worked great together and our DJ commented on how nice Jenn was to work with. I could not have pulled this together without Soirees and Revelry and Jenn's expertise.

Sent on 05/19/2016

Roberta · Married on 09/12/2015

Hands down, the smartest wedding decision we made was booking Soirees and Revelry for full service planning. Jenn is so personable (our venue Mgr. told me she's the best planner they've ever worked with) , beyond organized with strong management and follow up skills, always accessible, and very passionate about her work. She look the time to learn about us and our wedding day vision, and with her incredible artistic skills, creativity and attention to detail, we had a customized day far beyond our expectations. Everything was managed with ease, and we were able to completely enjoy the planning process and our wedding day. Our experience was so wonderful, we booked her for day of planning for my niece's wedding. I can't say enough positive things about our experience. We will always be tremendously grateful.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Michelle · Married on 06/26/2015

I had an absolutely amazing experience with Jenn, and seriously could not have gotten through the wedding planning without her. At the beginning, I thought I had a lot of ideas that I thought would add up to a wedding theme, but it turned out they didn't! With some questioning and some descriptive words, Jenn was able to visualize exactly what I was looking for and create my dream wedding. She put an enormous amount of time into putting everything together, especially when it got down to the last crazy few weeks. I was 3 hours away, and she was ready and willing to coordinate or pick up anything I needed. She really worked with me within my budget, and we ended up coming in under budget! I have recommended her to everyone I know who has gotten engaged since!

Sent on 03/14/2016

Shelley · Married on 05/16/2015

My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Soirees and Revelry. Jenn was professional and attentive from our first meeting on. We felt like she really helped us pinpoint our style and had great suggestions on how our wedding could be the best reflection of that. I work a demanding job and it was really comforting knowing that Jenn was taking care of all the details and vendor communication in the final weeks leading up to our wedding. Top notch service all around.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Jenn from Soirees and Revelry was amazing. I knew I wanted our wedding to be colorful, fun, and quirky but did not know where to begin. I also knew I would need a lot of help because we weren't getting married in a traditional venue. Jenn organized everything and helped me come up with centerpieces, decor, and introduced me to an amazing florist. Everything turned out perfectly and it was all thanks to Jenn. She was incredibly friendly, professional, and organized. She helped me stay calm and handled any issues that came up. I am so grateful to her for helping me have an incredibly beautiful wedding.

Sent on 02/07/2015