New England, Chelsea, MA 02904 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Social Social Events

Social Social specializes in Event Planning & Coordinating for all types of social events throughout the New England area. There's no event that we shy away from, we cater engagements that are small and elegant to large and classy! The type of events we plan are:

Corporate events

Fundraisers

Baby Showers

Birthday Parties (all ages)

Bachelorette Parties

Engagement Parties & more!

Social Social offers a personalized approach to planning a stress-free event that is sure to be a success. We excel in creating affordable stylish events, some of the services include: one-on-one budgeting, vendor selection, invitation design, on-site coordination and design & decor concepts down to the very last detail!

Our goal is to make your event a success and a social highlight. Whether you are thinking about having just "another party" or a "glamorous affair" please contact us and look forward to your event being oh so "Social Social", so good you have to say it twice!

Follow Social Social Events on

Social Social Events 7
  • Eunice

Eunice Meus · Married on 07/01/2018

Daughter graduation / Birthday event

I needed someone to do my daughter event and iv heard about her Fabulous work. When it came time for the event it was magical and beautiful.

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Social Social Events 12
    Social Social Events 13
    Social Social Events 14

K. · event on 06/30/2013

Initially I started off planning my baby shower with another event planner who I knew through a friend...Big Mistake. Things never seemed to get anywhere and the event planner was not flexible or accommodating. I decided to do it on my own with a friend which was adding up to be extremely costly and stressful. Then I remembered Social Social Events from a local event I attended. I reached out to them right away. After a short discussion of budget and needs...Social Social Events said they would be able to work with me! That weekend I met the owner Debbie Taylor at the venue! She came prepared with tablecloths, pictures, and centerpiece ideas...super organized and ready to go. From then on she kept me updated every step of the way via email. Just when I got a little nervous as the date got closer...we met again and she set up the whole table to help me visualize everything and put me at ease. On the way to the venue, I received calls from friends saying how gorgeous everthing was! When i finally arrived to the baby shower I walked into the most beautiful room...everything was even better than i envisioned. I was so happy! Social Social Events went above and beyond to make my chic under the sea baby shower a big hit. Everyone kept saying how beautiful everything was and wanting to know who my event planner was. Many folks even said it was the best baby shower they had ever been to. I am so happy that I hired Social Social Events. Debbie is very talented and cares about her clients. My only regret was not calling her from day one. I have given their contact info to many of my guests and would comfidently hire her again in the future. I recommend Social Social Events without a doubt! I really loved my baby shower and I absolutely loved working with Debbie. She is great at what she does and does her job detailed and thoroughly. You can not go wrong with Social Social Events! Thank you so much for my beautiful baby shower for my baby girl! -Mrs. Ramirez

Sent on 07/11/2013
  • User3546534 · event on 05/12/2013

I love the services provided by Debbie . She took all my ideas and made them bigger and better. I loved all the decorations !!!

Sent on 09/19/2013

Social Social Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2