Blissful Events

Boston, MA View map Visit website

$1,500 Package Price

Blissful Events plans and manages all types of events, including Weddings, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Quinceanera, Sweet 16’s, Bereavement, reunions, and much more. A successful event takes a great deal of planning, precision, and an obsessive focus on the details. Hiring an event planner allows you to enjoy your time before, during, and after an event by relieving you of the stress and anxiety that surround the planning and execution of a memorable event. Our goal is to meet your needs and exceed your expectations. “How may we serve you?” is our motto.

Blissful Events is also a one stop shop company, we work with a group of production speacialist to pull your whole event together, no longer do you need to visit/meet with your production vendors at different places and times. At Blissful Events you can meet with your planning and production teams in one location. Located in Randolph, MA we house a display and meeting area, photography studio, green room for virtual recordings and even a podcast room. Experience Blissful Events for your next Bliss Occasion.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$550

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

Lynette Married on 08/15/2020

Absolutely amazing! I could ask for a better wedding planner.

Very talented and creative while still maintaining your budget. I got married in 2020 and she was able to adjust to last minute Covid regulations where we had to shift our wedding from indoors to outdoors two weeks prior to our wedding date. I had a beautiful outdoor wedding!
  • User5603835 2+ years ago

On time, stress free, top quality service

Cheryl went above and beyond in our wedding! She meet all our expectations. From the planning to the actual day of the wedding we were stress free our guest was happy with everything.
    Anita A. Married on 09/24/2016

A Memorable Wedding Experience

I wanted a memorable experience with both the planning of my wedding and my actual wedding celebration. The team at Blissful Events delivered. My organic wedding theme was on full display. The attention to detail and suggestions from the set up of the venue, to displaying the food to the ceremony was well done. It's been many years and I still get compliments. If I had to do it all over again, Blissful Events would still be my choice.

Team

Cheryl Cooper
Cheryl Cooper
Owner, Head Planner & Designer

Cheryl is the sole founder of Blissful Events since 2007. She is a certified, Event Planner, Floral Designe, Event Designer and has the equivalent of an Associated Degree in Interior Design. Cheryl always says "what I do can be exhausting but I can't imagine being exhausted doing anything else". She has an intuition second to none on how to execute the visions of her brides. She loves all aspects of Wedding Planning but her true love is the design element. Whatever your vision is Cheryl can tap into it and create and execute it flawlessly.

1 Credit Union Way, Randolph Boston, MA, 02368
617-344-9989
Location of (Blissful Events)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding