$4,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About So Eventful

be a guest at your own event...

So Eventful is a professional, full service company that does everything from weddings, social events and everything in between.

At So Eventful, our team is comprised of some of the most skilled and talented wedding & event planners: each with a unique background. What makes our team so successful is our passion to create extraordinary events and make our clients feel like a guest at their own event.  Here at So Eventful we thrive under pressure with our attention to detail and ability to multitask all while wearing a smile on our face.  Our team has experience in events of all sizes and many cultural traditions.  We look forward to working with you and creating a wedding or event that you and your guests will never forget.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Budget Analysis (4)
Non-Religious (3)
Guest List (2)
Civil (1)

Kristen at So Eventful was an absolute dream to work with. She was organized, responsive, and thought about things we would never have ourselves. She helped plan our whirlwind of an Indian wedding, and managed to stay calm despite things (out of her control) going awry. It was a perfect weekend and I'd recommend Kristen to anyone. She is the best value you could add to your wedding planning process. (And don't let anyone tell you you don't need a planner, particularly if you've got busy jobs!)

Profile Picture P, 2/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I'm a wedding florist and I've worked with Kristen at So Eventful for many years. I am always so excited to be part of her vendor team because she has such a passion for what is an incredibly detail oriented job. She absolutely LOVES her clients and will advocate for them down to the last little detail. She always makes sure the vendor team has all the information we need to execute the job perfectly. She's organized, energetic and has a great eye for design. I seriously cannot recommend her enough! Hire Kristen and you will enjoy your planning process!

Profile Picture Angella, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kristen blew me away! I'm a Wedding DJ and had the pleasure of working with her in Sept '17. First, she surprised me with her friendliness. Then she impressed me with her ability to make a huge endeavor feel easeful. Later, she shocked me by dancing with the crowd and dancing with me behind the DJ booth! She dealt with the electrical challenges of the venue like a champion and she stayed until we were totally broken down and turned the lights off for the venue. She was so helpful that she actually retrieved something I forgot and got it back to me. The bride, groom and family loved her and I'm sure will be recommending her as well. She's a total pro and someone you'd just want to hang out with. Hire her.

Profile Picture Brandon, 12/2/17, 1 Review

Number of Planners
6 AWARDS

10 ENDORSEMENTS
Simply gorgeous from start to finish! Definitely my #1 choice. <3

Such an amazing team within So Eventful. Each planner has the skill, knowledge, creativity, and experience to create your perfect wedding day. Taking care of the largest to smallest of details, you'll never have to worry about a thing. Wedding planning can be a stressful task, but not when working with this team! Always a step ahead of the curve, So Eventful brings together everything you'll need to perfect your wedding dream!

Tops in the industry .... exquisite style, perfection in every detail and every one of them are amazing people and have such huge hearts. "Be a guest at your own event" is their motto, give them a call and see for yourself!

I recently worked with Monica on a stunning Summer wedding. Monica is always professional and always considerate of her clients as well as her vendors. When problems arose (as they typically do in events) she remained calm and immediately thought of solutions. She kept in constant communication with me and showed the utmost respect for my wineries property. The wedding was stellar success and was seamlessly gorgeous down to every detail. I highly recommend Monica and the So Eventful Team for planning your special day! - Michele Querin, Special Events Coordinator for Charles Krug Winery

We worked with Jennifer Maudru in May and she was very pleasant to work with and above all discrete. As little issues arose, she quickly resolved them and kept the event moving on track. She also took good care of the vendors and this was nice. We would definitely refer Jennifer to any bride looking for a wedding planner.

100 PROS I KNOW