PO Box 1974, Placerville, CA 95667 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 152
  • Pricing

About Snowline Photography

Lacey a Camino resident, UC Davis Art Studio graduate, beach lover, and proud animal owner of Mercy May and Sheldon; enjoys baking and spending time with her nieces. Many of her days in college were spent in the art studio working on large sculptures, developing photos in the dark room and creating beautiful paintings. She had a reputation for staying in the studio till the wee hours of the morning, in an effort to make her pieces just right. She has been photographing, editing, and developing her own film for years.

Christie on the other hand, found herself pursuing a career in Biotechnology, while continually dabbling with photography. She is a wife, proud mother of two silly girls, also a UC Davis graduate, and is often found with a camera in her hands at nearly every event. Photography is now a full time job for her, as she has assisted other wedding photographers for over 5 years, taken a variety of online photography classes and continues to pursue classes with local photographers, as the industry is ever changing.

These sisters are looking forward to the adventures, challenges and joyous moments photography will bring. Please keep an eye on their work as it evolves and grows. Their primary goal is excellent customer service while providing the client with the "style" of photography they desire.

*To contact us, please call or email us at 530-409-1319 or info@snowlinephoto.com

Fee free to check out our ad: https://youtu.be/Cx_po-tHbio

Follow Snowline Photography on

0457648a5dab19cf 1416464170892 dsc7043 edit

• Videos 1

13 Reviews for Snowline Photography

Vanessa · Married on 07/15/2017

Christie is amazing! We decided to book Snowline after a recommendation from our wedding venue and looking at their portfolio. To say Christie went above and beyond is an understatement. She was professional, on top of communication, easy to talk to, and above all, an amazing photographer. My husband and I are so grateful that she photographed our wedding.

Christie sent us a detailed plan for photographing the wedding day and altered it throughout the day as needed. I was blown away by her ability to adapt to our needs. For example, our caterer was 2 hours late and I think Christie could see I was on the verge of breaking and suggested we do some couple's photos on our own for a little bit. It was exactly what I needed to figure out what we were going to do. The photos she took off on our own after the ceremony are some of my favorites.

We just got our photos back and I am pretty much obsessed with looking at them. We got gorgeous shots of our ceremony, family, dancing, first look, all of my excessive DIY decor, and she made sure to check out my Pinterest page of photos I liked! If you are in need of a photographer, look no further. Snowline is top notch!

I could seriously go on and on with compliments. Thank you times infinity to Snowline for capturing our perfect day!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Danielle · Married on 06/20/2015

It is hard to find a photographer that you feel comfortable with in all aspects but I found her. Christie has been fantastic in capturing all my families major milestones. She is very easy going and does whatever it takes to make sure you are happy with the outcome. If you have her capture your event, you wont be disappointed.

Sent on 01/05/2015

makayla · Married on 05/24/2015

Christie and Lacey are incredible! They have been so wonderful during all the wedding planning and last minute ceremony changes that occurred with my wedding. We were in constant contact through emails, text messages and phone calls. Christie was my main contact, she organized all the dates for walk throughs, worked on the wedding day schedule with me; she went above & beyond to help us with our special day! I could not have asked for two more wonderful, beautiful women to be such an important part of our day!
    I married into a very fun loving family, Lacey and Christie helped to show that in all the funny photos we took, and helped to make us all laugh which I am sure will show the true happiness and love in the the photos!
    We are looking forward to seeing our wedding photos very soon, and I will recommend them both to anyone I know that needs photos! I will also be calling them up for any professional photos I might need in the future.
    Not only were they wonderful people, their pricing was incredible! They stayed longer than we had them booked for, and my husband and I are forever grateful for that, and will be paying them for the extra time and love they had for us!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Snowline Photography's reply:

Makayla, thank you so much for the amazing review! We absolutely loved working with you, John and both of your families.

Snowline Photography Pricing

Snowline Photography Price Rates

Snowline Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Tan Weddings & Events
    Tan Weddings & Events Wedding Officiants

We had the great pleasure of working with Snowline during a wedding in Placerville at the beautiful Fausel Ranch. The photographers made sure to gather photos of a variety of important shots featuring the uniqueness of the venue, while also capturing special moments of the ceremony and reception. Not only does Snowline provides amazing photos, but they are are fun team to work with on the wedding day! We will be featuring their photos on our blog and website -- they are gorgeous! We highly recommend Snowline Photography to wedding couples and families.

• PO Box 1974 Placerville, 95667 See on map