Washington, DC, Washington, DC 20301 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Snowberry Studio

Hi, I am Michelle. My goal is to learn your story, your style, your vision; then design you something beautiful and unique. My passion is more than just flower arranging. It is a celebration of love, passion and culture. I create custom floral designs for all brides and grooms. Styles ranging from vintage, shabby chic, rustic to modern. From the largest weddings, to the smallest sweet nothings; I make beautiful things.

Follow Snowberry Studio on

Snowberry Studio 3
  • Shannon

Shannon Shewmaker · Getting married on 12/03/2020

Trust me, call

Let me start off by saying that I know nothing about flowers and seeing my bouquet for the time was the first thing that made me tear up on my wedding day. IT WAS PERFECT! Michelle talked me through exactly what I was envisioning for the florals, started sharing inspiration photos to narrow the look down, always kept my budget in mind and helped me work through any problem that arose. I gave the creative reins to her and that was probably one of the best decisions I made during the planning process. My favorite photos are the ones with the flowers in full view!!! Tell Michelle what you want, the product will exceed your wildest dreams. Thank you oh so very much!!!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Alexandra · Married on 04/21/2018

Michelle was absolutely outstanding. She was so friendly and excited for us and our upcoming big day. We weren’t sure exactly what to expect and she was so knowledgeable on all of the different options we had. She was extremely supportive and would provide suggestions to help piece everything together. She listened intently to exactly what we wanted for florals. She also linked us up to our own private Pinterest page where we could put inspiration photos to help her understand exactly what our theme was. She really brought our vision to life for our wedding. We planned a destination wedding and her communication with us was so quick and consistent. We had the freshest, most vibrant flowers. She created beautiful pieces of art and they were exactly what we had hoped for. She comes highly, highly recommended!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Megan · Married on 10/08/2017

My husband and I decided to do a destination wedding in La Jolla California. We live in Northern Virginia so I relied on Google, Wedding Wire and the Knot for recommendations on vendors. When I first came across Michelle's website, I really loved her work. Then as I read her story about how Snowberry Studio came to be, I fell in love even more! Michelle was always so delightful to work with. She listened to my needs/wants and I can say with certainty that she delivered the day of my wedding! Michelle and I were in contact for about a year leading up to my wedding. I know I was difficult at times, reaching out to change my ideas but Michelle never showed signs of frustration when communicating with me. On the day of, Michelle came to the house where I was getting ready and when I finally met her in person, we gave each other a big, warm embrace!! I felt like I had a new friend. My bouquet was absolutely stunning and was even more beautiful than I had imagined it to be! When I arrived at the venue and saw all of the centerpieces set up, the flowers by the aisles, chuppah designed, etc, I honestly had tears in my eyes- everything was beyond beautiful and exceeded my expectations.... I would highly recommend Michelle and Snowberry Studio to anyone and everyone! Thank you Michelle, for being a part of my day and making it magical!!! You are amazing!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Snowberry Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 75.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

• Ingrid Martinez Photography
    Ingrid Martinez Photography Wedding Photographers

Snowberry Studio will take amazing care of you. They listen, they care and they will create the most amazing floral designs no matter what you budget.

• Washington, DC Washington, DC, 20301 See on map