Austin, TX 78745 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About SMS Photography

My reputation as a photographer is built on my ability to capture the moments often overlooked; a quick glance or a warm hug. I want my weddings to tell the story of you‚ the way you want it remembered. My clients tell me they believe my photographs are driven by my ability to relate to each of them on a personal level. I try to connect with my clients and become as involved in the process as they want me to be. This allows me to understand the memories that are most important to them. I have been shooting weddings in and around Austin for the last 6 years and I love the photojournalistic aspect of my job and couples and families I meet along the way. This has been a truly rewarding job and I am thankful everyday for it!

8 Reviews for SMS Photography

SMS Photography 5
SMS Photography 6
  • W

whitney · Married on 12/09/2017

I couldn't be happier with our wedding photos and SMS Photography! Ive always felt awkward having my photos taken and Stacy made me feel so comfortable the entire evening, much of the time I had no idea she was taking photos. After the ceremony she was so organized and speedy so everyone could enjoy the festivities, I would consider this harder than herding turtles. She has a natural eye for details, placement and timing and in photography that's EVERYTHING! As most brides would say, the evening flew by and next thing you know its over, I'm so grateful that she was able to capture so many special moments that I can look back on for the rest of my life. The icing on the cake was her delivery of our photos, from the website to the beautiful drive she gave us we are just beyond thrilled! I feel to blessed to have been given the opportunity to work with her!

Sent on 09/06/2018
    SMS Photography 7
    SMS Photography 8
    SMS Photography 9
    SMS Photography 10
    SMS Photography 11
    SMS Photography 12

Andrew · Married on 02/04/2017

Stacy was AMAZING to work with on our wedding day. While my fiance is not phased by extended periods of time taking photos, it is something that can be particularly draining for me. Because of that, I was especially worried about all of the necessarily extended photoshoots that would need to take place on our big day, given the size of our families and wedding party. All of those worries went away immediately as soon as we started shooting with Stacy and her second shooter, Jenny DeMarco. They made us feel so comfortable and really reminded us of why we were celebrating on that big day. They were even wonderful with our dog, who was a part of our ceremony as well. We evcen got a preview of some of our images and they were just STUNNING. Long story short, I would hands down recommend Stacy, SMS Photography, and Jenny for ANY future wedding photography needs for anyone I know.

Sent on 02/25/2017

Anna · Married on 04/26/2014

Stacy Sodolak is the most talented, professional, hilarious, and kindest photographer (and person!) that you can find in Austin! I have known that I wanted to hire SMS Photography since being a bridesmaid in a wedding that Stacy shot 8 years ago. Her eye for unique angles, details, and candid shots is the one that you want to capture your treasured moments.

Sent on 09/02/2014

• Shoal Crossing
    Shoal Crossing Banquet Halls

SMS photography speaks for itself. Beautiful.

• Mandy Hernandez
    Mandy Hernandez Wedding Hair & Makeup

Wonderful photos and people!! Definitely worth every penny. Photography at its best. Modern and traditional all in one. You will relive your wedding day every time you pull out your album and flip through the pages.