4395 70th ST, La Mesa, CA 91942 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Deals 1

About Smoove J Music

Smoove J Music is an event DJ company located in San Diego, California. The company is invested in providing musical entertainment and top-notch customer service to all their clients with professional DJs and equipment. Smoove J Music is dedicated to making your event amazing and memorable.

Smoove J Music offers several wedding and event packages to make your special day simple and as worry free as possible. The company's most popular event package includes a custom dance mix, dance floor lighting, an MC, and sound for 250+ guests. This entertainment team also provides a variety of music genres, like jazz, top 40, and country. Smoove J Music adds ease to planning your event. Other services available include the following:

• Dance floor lighting

Smoove J Music 2
  • Carissa

Rodney · Married on 07/06/2019

Outstanding!

He did outstanding job he was very communicative, play good music, very approachable and is very personable. He play music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception.

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Smoove J Music 4

Smoove J Music's reply:

Thanks so much Rodney! I'm glad that you allowed myself and my staff to be apart of your special day! I had a blast from the time the ceremony started until the last song at the reception. You and your wife had a beautiful wedding, I would do it all over if we had too! It was a pleasure, thanks!

Shadeed Sabree · Married on 01/19/2019

Shadeed Sabree

Having Smoove J Music for my wedding reception was an exquisite experience, the service was phenomenal. Everyone who attended told my wife and I how much they loved the music that was played. We also love the mix Smoove J Music made upon our request. I would highly recommend booking Smoove J Music. Very professional and pleasant to be around.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Smoove J Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,360.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount