Smitten Mitten Photography

Farmington, MI View map Visit website
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

I'm Ashley! I'm a Detroit Based Wedding Photographer who creates timeless heirlooms from the love stories of elegant, fun-loving couples!

You found the kind of love you used to dream of when you were a teenager singing your heart out to Taylor Swift.
Now, it’s time to celebrate! Through my easy and effortless wedding photography experience, you’ll receive the breathtaking photography you’ve always imagined and the unwavering support you never knew you needed.

I look forward to walking by your side as a friend throughout this process, from the moment you review your photography proposal in your fluffy slippers until you’re headed down the aisle in your sparkling Kate Spades. So, grab yourself a Starbucks latte, gather up your wedding planning notes, and let’s dive into the magical world of wedding photography. Together.

I would love to chat!a

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing Photographer

I can’t say enough great things about Ashley! She helped keep the whole wedding on schedule and was super fun to work with! When I started getting stressed she was their to calm me down and relax. After photos were over we had lost track of my mother and sister who were the only ones who knew how to bustle my dress. Ashley quickly stepped in and was able to bustle it!! So impressive. We’ve already seen a few sneak peeks and are so happy with them!! We can’t wait to see the rest!
    Ashley Married on 09/30/2017
    Ashley did absolutely incredible for my wedding on 09.30.2017. She’s fun, creative & organized! For how busy she is, she stays on top off her picture business & does an amazing job. Our enagagemnt session was just as fun as our wedding pictures & she made my husband & I so comfortable! I can’t wait to book future family sessions with her!
    Andrea Married on 09/09/2017
    I can't say enough good things about Ashley, she is simply amazing!! I saw pictures on Facebook from a wedding she shot last year and just seeing her company name, Smitten Mitten, I knew I needed to reach out to her! She thankfully had my date available and we had a great conversation getting to know each other and what she had to offer. I believe I booked her immediately at the end of our phone call! She did our engagement photos last fall which we absolutely loved so I couldn't wait for her to do our wedding! We met the week before the wedding to go over our timelines and she made me feel so confident that she would keep us on schedule the day of the wedding. She surely did that and more on our wedding day! She kept me calm all day and most importantly captured our day beautifully! One thing I loved was that after I had said goodbye to her I was out on the dance floor and looked over to see her doing The Wobble with us! She is SO much fun, has such a big heart and I am truly thankful that she was such a big part of our day. I highly recommend Ashley, so if you're looking for a wedding photographer, contact her now!

29601 Gilchrest Street Farmington, MI, 48334
Location of (Smitten Mitten Photography)

Smitten Mitten Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Smitten Mitten Photography include in the starting price?

Smitten Mitten Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Smitten Mitten Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Smitten Mitten Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Smitten Mitten Photography offer?

Smitten Mitten Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Smitten Mitten Photography offer?

Smitten Mitten Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Smitten Mitten Photography offer for wedding events?

Smitten Mitten Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Smitten Mitten Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Smitten Mitten Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding