Brooklyn, NY 11234 Map · Phone number

About Smith & Associates Events

Smith & Associates Events is committed to providing each client with excellence, passion, and fun. Our mission is to help minimize your stress while making your dreams come true and surpassing your expectations.

Follow Smith & Associates Events on

Couple dancing
4ffb3b3c0fdc7bf6 1469561675927 img5158

3 Reviews for Smith & Associates Events

Jamila · Married on 07/12/2013

Smith & Associates were a God send! Christopher J. Smith is professional, enthusiastic, caring, and invested. I felt like he cared for my husband and I like we were his friends. He was everywhere we needed him to be and he took care of problems in such a way that we didn't even know that there were problems. He was available for chatting and brainstorming throughout the whole planning process and made me feel less crazy and deeply cared for. On the actual day, he was right by our side when we needed him. Sometimes even before we knew we needed him! I wasn't sure if I was going to spend the money on a wedding coordinator, but looking back on how much stress he took off our shoulders I can't tell you how worth it he was! I highly recommend Smith & Associates Events for any of your party planning needs.

Sent on 08/08/2013

Magniola · Married on 03/24/2013

Where do I begin ? Words cannot begin to express how thankful we are to have had Christopher by our side the day of of our wedding. Christopher was there during the beginning planning stages up to the last minute of the reception. There was never a time or hour that we were in need that he was not available. His professionalism and tenacity is beyond commendable. He went beyond and above the call of duty to make our day as special as can be. Chris graced into his many roles so easily. He served not only as a consultant but also as a counselor/ friend. If you are one that is meticulous and really concerned about the attention to details, Smith & Associates is your dream come true. You will not be disappointed. Every girl has her dream wedding day, but it takes that special person to make that vision come alive. We could not do it without you. Thanks again for everything Christopher!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Chris Smith was a complete blessing the day we celebrated our union. He made sure everything was on point, making my day as seamless as possible. Chris organization skills created a smooth transition throughout the high demands in the ceremony. It was a great honor to have Chris part of our event. The biggest advantage of having Chris by my side on my special day was that he always stayed one step ahead. He he was our miracle man.

Sent on 08/29/2013

Smith & Associates Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 6