1975 kissingen ave s, Bartow, FL 33830 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About SLS Entertainment

My wife and I got tired of over priced DJ's that did not get the crowd involved at weddings and party's ! We would go to weddings "that we were invited to" and sit there hoping that the BRIDE & GROOM did not pay much for the DJ. NOW don't get us wrong, we know there are plenty of DJ/host out there that can get the party going... WE JUST HAVE NOT FOUND THEM YET ! LOL LOL

So one night we decided to go into the DJ / Wedding Host business ! Now we host weddings, parties, holiday events, tent sales, fund raisers and many other events that need music. We get your guest out of there chairs and shake there booty !

I "MC SEAN" have been in the entertainment business for over 26 years now. I have worked with TV/Movie stars and have put together entire conventions. I love music and how it makes the mood of an event change. I have been DJ/Hosting weddings & other events for almost 6 years now. I love what I do and its more than a job for me. Knowing that I helped make your special day something you and your guest will remember for a long time, motivates me to do my best !

My wife "LOIS LANE" no not superman's girl friend LOL, has been in the entertainment business for many years as well. She helps coordinate the events we do. She makes sure your GROOM or Bride is in the room when a special dance happens, the cake is cut, or a toast is being made. She is very professional with what she does and is the heart of our business !

Go to our web page and just ask a few of your past BRIDE & GROOMS ! They will tell you we are the DJ for you !

Sean & Lois Lane
S L S ENTERTAINMENT

This is why we do weddings !  We make new friends and are a part of a UNFORGETTABLE DAY !
This is why we do weddings ! We make new friends and are a part of a UNFORGETTABLE DAY !
loriseanwedding093
Just a little dance that gets everyone involved !
We add a unique spin on the chicken dance.... Lots of fun.
We add a unique spin on the chicken dance.... Lots of fun.
We are asked sometimes to provide a certain type of THEME for a wedding. This was a LORD OF THE...
Are you looking for a DJ that keeps the fun going ? Well call us ! We love to have fun with your...
Bubble dance anyone ???
Bubble dance anyone ???
That's a GREAT  "Y"  guys !
That's a GREAT "Y" guys !
We get everyone up and DANCING  at your event !
We get everyone up and DANCING at your event !
I love being able to give the photographer GREAT photo ops !
I love being able to give the photographer GREAT photo ops !
loriseanwedding093

SLS Entertainment FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• SLS Entertainment 1
    $25.00 off BOOKING !
    Mention WEDDING WIRE and we will give you a $25.00 discount when you book your event with us ! Wedding////Party/////Holiday/////Reunion////// No matter what you need music for S.L.S. ENTERTAINMENT is able to make sure your guest have a wonderful time !

• Fixed Focus Photography
    Fixed Focus Photography Wedding Photographers

Sean and Lori are great to work with! Very energetic and they get the crowd jumping! - Fixed Focus Photography

• 1975 kissingen ave s Bartow, 33830 See on map