Los Angeles, CA 90068 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

26 Reviews for Sloane Harmony Design

Staci · Married on 09/03/2016

Sloane is incredibly talented, organized, and a true pleasure to work with - I would recommend her to anyone looking for something a little more personal and special for their wedding. She really grasped what were looking for in our wedding aesthetic - a vintage edge, but still contemporary - which sounds contradictory, but she completely nailed it. (And when we did ask for the usual little tweaks, she was prompt, professional, and eager to work with us to make it match our vision.) We loved the invite so much that we commissioned her to create the place cards, table numbers, dessert placards, programs, and other day of materials, and she created a beautiful and unified aesthetic for our wedding. Her work really stands out - I got so many compliments from my guests!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Vesna · Married on 03/26/2016

Working with Sloane was an absolute pleasure. She really helped me out. I think the invitations and the day of items are really important. She was so responsive and really put up with me when I changed my mind almost every minute. She offered her opinion and asked for mine all the time. My invitations were more wonderful than I ever could have imagined. Just what I had envisioned and more. The quality was excellent! She's also funny and talking to her on the phone was actually really fun. She explained everything to me when I had endless questions and gave me so many options. I loved being able to pick all the aspects of my invitation suite for comparable prices to that of MINTED and other vendors that are affordable but don't give you the ability to really make the invite one of a kind. I'd recommend her for any wedding stationary services or any event where you might want to elevate your stationary. People will love your stationary and so will you!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Stacey · Married on 09/26/2015

Sloane is AMAZING. She handled our wedding invitations and everything else printed for the weekend (Rehearsal dinner invites, menus, escort cards, programs, table numbers, seating chart). Everything she does is 100% custom. We had a clear vision in mind for the look/theme of the invitations, and she made it happen and even made them better than I could have imagined. She did an excellent job creating the rest of the paper goods in theme and consistent with the look of the invitations. She is creative and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. I really wanted to print in white ink and I thought my dreams were crushed when a local stationary store told me the only way to get white lettering would be a very expensive printing process. I asked Sloane and she said "absolutely, no problem!" It was no big deal and the cost was not any higher. We received so many rave reviews from our guests, exclaiming how gorgeous and unique our invitations were. It was exactly what we were going for and we nailed it thanks to Sloane. She is so lovely and easy to work with. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/01/2016

• Lavender Grey Events
    Lavender Grey Events Wedding Planners

I have never met someone who takes as much care in her work than Sloane! Every piece she creates has so much love put into it. She collaborates with each client to design the perfect stationary for every event. Not only does she create beautiful stationary but it extends to any paper element you may need for your event. You are in great, creative, talented hands with Sloane!