Nanuet, NY 10954 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,400
  • Photos & Videos 39

About Skyline Production

Skyline Productions is a media company with great minds. We work together to produce creative and effective solutions for your all events. Our goal is to be a one stop solution to a variety of services to meet our clients’ needs. We will work together to deliver a project unique to your event. Our aim is to become a leader with a reputation for professionalism and delivery of consistent, high quality projects.

We will work with you step by step to make sure we deliver everything you're looking for.

Services we provide: Cinematography, Photography and Photo booth

Follow Skyline Production on

Other couples have also viewed

• Infinity Frames
Photos 33 Photos
Videos 6 Videos

5 Reviews for Skyline Production

Kevin · Married on 08/27/2016

Thanks to Skyline Productions our special day was nothing less than perfect. Throughout the entire wedding planning process, Tiju exhibited a constant attitude of professionalism. He never failed to reassure us that anything we wanted would be taken care of. He always made himself available by being just an email or call away. On the day of, he and his team did an excellent job of capturing the beautiful moments during our wedding. We were very pleased with our experience working with Skyline Productions, as to why we highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/10/2017

Sonja · Married on 02/26/2016

It was a pleasure working with Tiju for my wedding in Manhattan. He really has a great eye for a beautiful shot ranging from traditional "wedding portrait" photos to many creative photographs that are beautiful simply as pieces of art.
    I loved that the photos do not look staged, fake, or cliche - he created lovely images that capture the beauty of our location and the excitement and romance of the wedding day. Even when dealing with the frigid temps of early February!!
    Tiju's patience, professionalism, skill, and artistic eye were all deeply appreciated. Everyone who has seen the wedding photos absolutely loved them. His photography is highly recommended and I would certainly hire him again.

Sent on 03/17/2016

Katie · Married on 05/16/2015

I was extremely meticulous in finding a photographer, when I came across Tiju & Jinu, I right away caught on to their artistic approach, appreciation for photography and most importantly an eye for capturing emotion… oh and not to mention they love what they do! My experience with Skyline Production Inc has been unmatched; working with them was an absolute pleasure. During my engagement session we ran into some inclement weather minutes before our scheduled time to shoot and they were prepared for a backup plan in the event the weather did not cooperate. At any point if I had a question or comment for Tiju, he was never more than a call/email away and was always very prompt and professional about answering. For the wedding Jinu took a plethora of photos, which included stunning photos of the wedding party and of the guests, allowing us the opportunity to really see how everyone enjoyed the evening. At the end of the wedding experience, what’s left is the photos… for me that was the single most important piece to the wedding and I am so glad I was able to work with Tiju & Jinu, I would recommend them time and time again.

Sent on 01/28/2016

• Mayuri's Floral Design Wedding Florists

Skyline and his team are a true pleasure to work with. They capture the most important moments so you are able to enjoy them for years to come! Mayuri Parikh Mayuri's Floral Designer

• Nanuet, NY, 10954 See on map
    Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm Sat: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm Sun: 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
    Location of (Skyline Production)