Skydream Weddings

4449 Old Hwy 41 #7732, Sun City, FL 33586 Map · Phone number

About Skydream Weddings

Skydream Weddings is an officiant in Sun City, Florida, with a focus on being a budget-friendly and personalized service provider. They are part of all sorts of wedding events, from backyard to formal to cottage and vow renewals. Skydream Weddings would happily serve as officiant at spiritual, civil, and other types of events, matching with clients’ styles and needs. Their goal is to offer the perfect service, and as such, they recommend contacting them to work through what you envision for your day.

Skydream Weddings offers counseling and customized vows. Ceremonies, spoken in English, average at about 30 minutes per. They have worked with couples to perform ceremonies in religions such as:

• Baptist

Groom and groomsmen
Groom and groomsmen

18 Reviews for Skydream Weddings

Ashley · Married on 08/27/2017

Skydream weddings was an amazing service to go through! Reverend Pete was great! He made sure that our day really was our day. He was very responsive and always working around our needs!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Skydream Weddings's reply:

Ashley, It was a pleasure officiating your wedding ceremony. Congratulations again to You and Demitri may the years ahead be as wonderful as you both are.

Gary · Married on 02/13/2017

Rev. Pete took the extra time to get to get to know us individually and as a couple. The care he took in helping us put together a meaningful and touching script was greatly appreciated and resulted in a beautiful ceremony. We all felt as though he was part of our extended family. We would highly recommend Rev. Pete!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Skydream Weddings's reply:

Gary, It was my pleasure and an honor to get to know you and Barbara and officiate your marriage ceremony. It's touching to know that to you I felt like family. Thank you for the opportunity to be part of your special day. Rev Pete

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2016

Rev. Pete was very easy to work with. He met with myself and my husband prior to our wedding date to get some idea's from us about what we wanted in our ceremony. We shared with him the importance of having our children part of the ceremony and he did an wonderful job incorporating them into the reading. Rev. Pete and I stayed in contact via email frequently. He customized our script to fit our story of love. He met with our whole wedding party to do the rehearsal and was very patient and organized. He allowed us enough time to go through everything & ask questions... I never felt rushed.
    At the wedding he was there on time and professionally dressed. He spoke very well during the ceremony and loud and clearly enough in the microphone so he could be heard. I had many of my friends and family comment to me how much they loved the words he spoke. I asked him to please stay and enjoy the wedding and was a tremendous help. I would highly recommend his services.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Skydream Weddings's reply:

Jessica, It was my pleasure to officiate your wedding ceremony. Thank you for the wonderful review. Rev Pete

Award

Skydream Weddings FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 225.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 175.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 21.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian, Quaker, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Darryl & Heather Photography
    Darryl & Heather Photography Wedding Photographers

It was a pleasure to work side by side with Peter. He was very professional and kept the wedding running as smooth as possible. I highly recommend him for your wedding.

• 4449 Old Hwy 41 #7732 Sun City, Florida, FL 33586 See on map