Skydream Weddings Reviews

18 | Sun City, FL

18 Reviews for Skydream Weddings

Ashley · Married on 08/27/2017

Skydream weddings was an amazing service to go through! Reverend Pete was great! He made sure that our day really was our day. He was very responsive and always working around our needs!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Skydream Weddings's reply:

Ashley, It was a pleasure officiating your wedding ceremony. Congratulations again to You and Demitri may the years ahead be as wonderful as you both are.

Gary · Married on 02/13/2017

Rev. Pete took the extra time to get to get to know us individually and as a couple. The care he took in helping us put together a meaningful and touching script was greatly appreciated and resulted in a beautiful ceremony. We all felt as though he was part of our extended family. We would highly recommend Rev. Pete!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Skydream Weddings's reply:

Gary, It was my pleasure and an honor to get to know you and Barbara and officiate your marriage ceremony. It's touching to know that to you I felt like family. Thank you for the opportunity to be part of your special day. Rev Pete

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2016

Rev. Pete was very easy to work with. He met with myself and my husband prior to our wedding date to get some idea's from us about what we wanted in our ceremony. We shared with him the importance of having our children part of the ceremony and he did an wonderful job incorporating them into the reading. Rev. Pete and I stayed in contact via email frequently. He customized our script to fit our story of love. He met with our whole wedding party to do the rehearsal and was very patient and organized. He allowed us enough time to go through everything & ask questions... I never felt rushed.
    At the wedding he was there on time and professionally dressed. He spoke very well during the ceremony and loud and clearly enough in the microphone so he could be heard. I had many of my friends and family comment to me how much they loved the words he spoke. I asked him to please stay and enjoy the wedding and was a tremendous help. I would highly recommend his services.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Skydream Weddings's reply:

Jessica, It was my pleasure to officiate your wedding ceremony. Thank you for the wonderful review. Rev Pete

Kayla · Married on 11/01/2016

Pete was great. He was incredibly flexible, affordable, and accommodating. He even stayed after the ceremony and had dinner with us! Later on in the week he came back and hand delivered the notarized copy of our wedding license. He was the perfect fit for our relaxed beach wedding

Robin · Married on 10/22/2016

Pete did a wonderful job with our ceremony! He is kind and very responsive to changes. He got all our licence paperwork submitted very quickly, as well. Highly recommended! Thank you, Pete!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Skydream Weddings's reply:

Robin, Congratulations again to you and Bart. It was a pleasure to officiate your wedding ceremony at Roser Community Church in Anna Maria. Thank you for the kind review. Rev Pete

Tracey · Married on 10/15/2016

Rev. Pete Wilcox was wonderful! We had two in person meetings with him prior to our wedding to talk about our ceremony. We were able to choose from dozens of ceremony options (prayers, readings, vows, etc.) and the Reverend designed a custom ceremony just for us. He included Christian Bible readings, poetry and a beautiful rose ceremony and very touching hand ceremony. He was very professional, always punctual and just pleasant to work with. He even went above and beyond to help us straighten out an issue at the rehearsal that we hadn't thought about beforehand. I highly recommend Rev. Pete Wilcox and Skydream Weddings!

Jeffany · Married on 06/12/2016

Reverend Pete was so wonderful. He was profesional And compassionate. He made us feel comfortable. He did everything we asked. Patient man of God. We were very pleased. Thank you again you were great!! ?

Sent on 06/21/2016

Skydream Weddings's reply:

Jeffany, it was a pleasure to join you and Ari in Holy Matrimony. Congratulations and thank you for including me and Skydream Weddings in your wedding. -Blessings, Rev. Pete

Joel & Georgiana · Married on 04/30/2016

Make sure genuine quality customer service is provided, through responsiveness, active listening to ensure the vision for your special day is understood and implemented, valuable professionalism, flexibility and a great personality! All of these attributes mentioned were all provided by Rev. Peter Wilcox he made our day even that much more special! we highly recommend him!!

paul · Married on 04/23/2016

hello my name is paul. from the first moment we spoke it was nothing but greatness. the day of wedding pastor pete was at my home early and even helping out with getting ready, taking pic and interacting with everyone made us feel at ease instead of nervous. the ceremony was what we wanted and everything from start to finish was amazing... so i thank pastor pete for helping us with our joining into one god bless and once again you did a amazing job and was glad to meet you and had you preform our ceremony god bless take ever everyone...from mr & mrs paul rosen

• April

April · Married on 04/16/2016

Rev. Peter Wilcox is the best. He is so kind and was able to meet with us not only at our home, but also came to my now husbands parents home. Due to my father-in-laws health, we visit him often to help out. He became a part of the family, we even invited him to stay after the ceremony for dinner. He is a true professional, and has a warm caring spirit. He met with us several times to make sure everything was perfect and we were both happy. Our families were very impressed with him and said that he did a wonderful job. You get a whole lot more than you expect, we highly recommend Rev. Pete from SkyDream Weddings. Book now, you'll be glad that you did!!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Skydream Weddings's reply:

April it was a pleasure and honor to share your wedding day with you both and your wonderful families. I enjoyed spending the time making sure everything was right and the excellent food was an added bonus. Thank you for your kind words, Rev. Pete

Lacy · Married on 04/02/2016

He was fantastic! He helped us in more ways than one. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Skydream Weddings's reply:

Thank you Lacy. It was my pleasure and honor to help you prepare for your marriage and to officiate your wedding.

diana · Married on 02/14/2016

We are very happy we chose Rev. Peter Wilcox to officiate our baby christening, he was very professional and patient with us, our baby presentation was everything we hope for. We highly recommend him for any of your wedding, baby presentation, funeral etc needs.

Anna · Married on 02/05/2016

Pastor Pete was genuinely sincere and vested in making sure our exchange of vows fit our values and beliefs in what a union of marriage meant to us. He was graciously available to officiate our wedding with short notice and was reasonable with all cost involved. If your seeking someone that is genuine and heartfelt and has you best interest in mind I highly recommend SkyDream Weddings. Thank you again Pastor Pete for a very memorable Union celebration!

Sent on 02/23/2016

Skydream Weddings's reply:

Anna it was my pleasure and honor to join you and Dale in holy matrimony.

A really responsive customet experience that listened to and catered for all of our requests. Rev Pete was just brilliant. A warm and kind person who helped us arrange everything and gave us the most wonderful service on our wedding day

GInger · Married on 12/03/2016

Rev. Pete truly loves doing this. We asked him join us for dinner after our ceremony where we got to know him better. He was professional and always reachable within a few hours if needed. I would ask his opinion about things in the ceremony and he would give me his opinion. He was very easy to work with. He allowed us to put in as much or as little as we chose to in the ceremony. That flexibility was very much appreciated. He was always on time whether calling or being on time for the ceremony. I would recommend him.

Mark · Married on 03/11/2016

Very professional and performed the ceremony as we had hoped. We would recommend this officiant to other couples.
    Thanks Pete

SHAWN · Married on 08/26/2016

Very accommodating and simple process to get an officiant lined up for a wedding in a unique setting. Punctual and was willing to change ceremony time at the last minute.

Mindy · Married on 03/17/2017

4.2
      3.5

Very nice man. Worked well in the planning phase with us.