Los Angeles, CA 90034 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 60

About SixteenFourteen Events

Hi! Jojo here, Owner + Event/Design Director of SixteenFourteen Events. I have an unrivaled passion for curating experiential weddings and events that are stunning, memorable, and just really effing fun!

A little more about my company...

The foundation of SixteenFourteen Events is CORINTHIANS 16:14 - LET ALL THAT YOU DO BE DONE IN LOVE. This is our be-all, end-all; our foundation both professionally and personally. We believe every action should be done with love and for the love of others. It grounds us, humbles us, and gives us the motivation and determination to make your next event special, memorable, and unique to you!

A little more about me...

I love music festivals, as well as intimate celebrations; general admission crowds, as well as one-on-one conversations.

I love hip hop, rock, and worship music; A Tribe Called Quest, Andrea Bocelli, and Rage Against The Machine.

I love calligraphy, painting, power tools, podcasting, and working while everyone is sleeping.

I love this world and I want to contribute to making it a more accepting, empathetic, and happy one. I hope that through my work and enthusiasm, you’ll feel cared for because I live by one simple, yet meaningful, rule: let all that you do be done in love. Although I learned this from the Bible, I am certain its depth and purpose surpass all spiritual and physical barriers.

Also, coffee and wine is how I tell time ;)

Last, but certainly not least, my team is my backbone! I have two incredibly badass ladies that help keep this ship tight: Michelle is our Associate Lead Planner + Integrator, and Noelle is our Event Manager and Designer Specialist <3

Services I offer...

I specialize in Full Planning, which is ideal for couples who are busy in their professional and personal lives. You tell me your vision, I seek to realize it!

Michelle and I both offer Partial Planning, which is ideal for couples who love to plan but want us to take the reigns well before the wedding date.

Michelle and Noelle take on Event Management exclusively, which is ideal for couples who have everything planned to the smallest detail and would like us to ensure it gets perfectly executed on your wedding day.

Our in-house Design Team will also create and produce signage, signage, backdrops, design elements, invitations, and more.

Pricing + Next Steps...

Your wedding is unique, as are your needs, expectations, and vision, which is why each package is curated and customized to suit you best - we'll provide what you need, and exclude what you do not. The first step to getting a custom quote is to join me for a complimentary First Consultation! We can meet over the phone or by video chat. If you're local: coffee, wine, or beer - it's on me ;)

annejojo@sixteenfourteenevents.com

SixteenFourteen Events 6
SixteenFourteen Events 7
  • Frankey

Frankey Darban · Married on 11/10/2018

SFE came through and executed beyond our expectations!

Jojo and her team at SFE wowed us and exceeded expectations!! With a guestlist of almost 200 and a venue as large as Union Station (LA), this team was able to execute the wedding of our dreams!

Jojo was easy to communicate with and was extremely flexible by meeting with us at different times and places based on our very busy schedule. The team was able to gather all of our vendors, from food to decor to entertainment, hair and make-up, and more in a way that kept the organizing stress off our plate.

Her design ideas and attention to detail truly made our day special. She was able to accurately curate details that reflected our personalities and our relationship. I was so happy with how SFE worked with those in the bridal party and gave special attention to those we deemed VIPs.

Thank you so much, Jojo and SFE, for giving us the most beautiful wedding we could imagine. Our guests, even months after, are still talking about how much fun they had that day and night and it's all thanks to you and your team!

Sent on 02/23/2019
    SixteenFourteen Events 19
    SixteenFourteen Events 20
    SixteenFourteen Events 21

Kelly · Married on 09/08/2018

Jojo is a true professional. She was ready for anything and everything. My strap broke off my wedding dress and she whipped out a sewing kit and it was as if nothing ever happened. She was on top of it 100% of the time and smiling through it all. She made our wedding prep and our wedding day absolutely stressless and I cannot thank her enough. Her assistant was also totally delightful. Really, you can't be in better hands than you are with Jojo. She's incredible at what she does and seems like an wonderful person on top of it. The best.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Nicolette · Married on 10/28/2017

We got married in the Bay Area, and we were so lucky to have Jojo working her magic all the way from LA. Can't stress enough how organized, responsive, sweet and thorough she is! Weeks before the big day, she picked up all vendor communication and made sure all the fine details were covered with them so that we didn't have to sweat it- definitely would have been losing my mind without her. She was super detailed and accommodating, and we knew we could trust her with everything since she would bring up ideas I would have never thought of.

On the day of the wedding, she and her team handled everything super effortlessly. Decor was on point, schedule on perfect time. Literally didn't have to think twice about a thing because she had the day in order and was able to work with any changes or decisions needed on the fly. Quick and flawless under pressure.

As soon as the wedding was over, the husband and I hopped in a car and left, and Jojo took care of the rest. Had NO idea where any of our things went after the night LOL but she kindly delivered all of our belongings and gifts to our hotel room the next morning. What would I have done without her!

Hiring SixteenFourteen Events was the best decision.

Sent on 05/10/2018

SixteenFourteen Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3