address, North Hollywood, CA 91601 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,000
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Pricing

About Krampota Events

Based out of Los Angeles, California, Krampota Events is an event planning agency that offers wedding services. Owner and creative director Lisa Krampota has worked in events since 2009 and offers experience in wedding planning, catering management, and event coordination. This veteran planner will assist you to realize your wedding vision with an unforgettable experience.

Krampota Events provides event planning services for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. Lisa offers a range of packages, namely The Lily (day-of coordination), The Rose (partial planning), and The Diamond (full-service planning). She has experience with planning religious and non-religious weddings, as well as civil unions, cultural ceremonies, and eco-friendly services. Lisa is ready to help make your wedding planning straightforward and your wedding day a seamless and enjoyable event.

Follow Krampota Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Cherished Moments Planning, Design and Coordination

Videos 1 Video

3 Reviews for Krampota Events

Bethany H. · Married on 03/08/2020

Amazing Coordinator!!!

Lisa was the absolute best coordinator I could have wished for. Her expertise took some very stressful situations and, and instantly smoothed them out. Our catering didn't show up until the last minute and Lisa made sure it went off without a hitch. I honestly should have had her for the entire process and not just my "day of" coordinating. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for someone caring and professional.

Sent on 10/05/2020

Michelle · Married on 04/06/2019

Hassle-free best day of my life!

Working with Lisa and Krampota Events was the best decision we made when we started planning our wedding day. She was helpful, resourceful, and calming every step of the way. I couldn't have imagined such a big day going so smoothly, but I'm sure she's the reason ours did. I recommend her 100%!

Sent on 11/19/2020

Chanel · Married on 10/13/2018

Professional and stress free!

Lisa you were professional, poised and gracious at all times we cannot thank you enough for all the behind-the-scenes work that you and your team did to make our wedding glamorous. I honestly feel like I not only received the wedding of my dreams but that I also gained a friend. We are forever grateful!

Sent on 10/05/2020

Krampota Events Pricing

Krampota Events Price Rates

Krampota Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of Krampota Events

Lisa Krampota

Lisa Krampota

Owner, Planner

"I started working in events in 2009. I discovered my love of wedding coordinating while helping my best friend plan her wedding at The Hideout in Kirkwood, CA. I was only asked to help set up, but I ended up stepping in as the day-of coordinator and found my calling. I love every aspect of planning and executing events but I particularly have a passion for weddings. In addition to Weddings, I specialize in catering management and event coordinating. Through that, I have had the opportunity to meet some of the best vendors out there, and understand exactly what can go wrong (or right) in every aspect of an event. My goal as a planner is to help you create the best experience for your guests, but most importantly, for you!"

+ More Details
- Less Details

• address North Hollywood, CA, 91601 See on map
    832-345-6799 (Phone number)
    Location of (Krampota Events)