Sitting Pretty Linens

2215 E. Waterloo Rd. Suite 201, Akron, OH 44312 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Sitting Pretty Linens

Sitting Pretty Linens is a full-service wedding and event linen rental company located in Akron, Ohio. From backdrops and lighting to specialty linen rental, this family-owned and operated business offers an ever-expanding selection of quality rental products. With over 20 years in the event industry, a commitment to excellent customer service and a full inventory of beautiful items, Sitting Pretty Linens will handle all your rental needs from start to finish.

Serving Akron / Canton and surrounding areas, Sitting Pretty Linens provides full-service chair cover and specialty linen rentals for weddings and special events. All products are laundered, pressed and processed on-site by their in-house professional laundry staff. Event services offered include the following:

• Backdrops / Draping
  • Table Linens, Overlays and Runners
  • Napkins
  • Chair Covers and Sashes
  • Chandeliers & Up-lights
  • Showroom (by appointment)
  • Delivery, setup and cleanup

56 Reviews for Sitting Pretty Linens

Sitting Pretty Linens 1
Sitting Pretty Linens 2

michelle · Married on 08/11/2018

Everything that sitting pretty did for our wedding was wonderful, to the chair covers and bows for the chairs to the back drop, it looked absolutely amazing.

• Christen

Christen · Married on 07/21/2018

My fairytale wedding come true

Amanda was the most efficient vendor I worked with. She communicated quickly and always was one to two steps ahead of me. She anticipated my questions and concerns which was important because I wasn’t entirely sure of what I wanted, just that I needed a backdrop for our head table and a way to section off our ceremony. Amanda offered to meet and communicate with the venue independently of me to get everything set up. I ended up going, however and was so impressed by her personality and professionalism. It was apparent to me that she cared about my wedding and helping me to achieve my perfect day even though I was only hiring them for a few small things. The backdrop effect for our sweetheart table was perfect and created the fairytale vision I hoped for. I loved working with Amanda at Sitting Pretty Linens and she never made me feel inadequate for contacting her 2 months out from the wedding date (because issues with other vendors fell through). I would highly recommend contacting them for any linen or backdrop needs. We used her for our 7/21/18 wedding at The Bertram Inn in Aurora.

Sitting Pretty Linens 3

Sitting Pretty Linens FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Mandaps
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 3.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup

Real Weddings

• One T Entertainment
    One T Entertainment Wedding DJs

You can always count on Sitting Pretty Linens to make your wedding look stunning with their creative and unique linen options. Anything from a basic setup, to an extravagant arrangement, Sitting Pretty Linens is a fantastic choice!! Amanda and her team are easy to work with, professional, reliable, and always go above and beyond for your bid day! -Bret

• Perfectly Planned, LLC
    Perfectly Planned, LLC Wedding Planners

Sitting Pretty offers such a wide selection of any basic, or speciality linen you can imagine to make every wedding unique and special! The linens always come in perfect condition, which isn’t always the case with other rental companies! They are so professional, and easy to work with!

• Bouquet Studio
    Bouquet Studio Wedding Florists

As a florist, we are always concerned about the linens for our centerpieces, chairs and back drops, We want to achieve the best overall look of the ceremony/reception space not only for our brides but also to showcase our beautiful designs too. Sitting Pretty always comes through for us and never lets us down. They are great to work with and Amanda the owner is such a kind Lady. The linens will be delivered on time, crisp and clean. Whenever we are asked about linens, Sitting Pretty is the first linen company we endorse.

• 2215 E. Waterloo Rd. Suite 201, Suite 201 Akron, Ohio, OH 44312 See on map