2215 E. Waterloo Rd. Suite 201, Akron, OH 44312 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Sitting Pretty Linens

Sitting Pretty Linens is a full-service wedding and event linen rental company located in Akron, Ohio. From backdrops and lighting to specialty linen rental, this family-owned and operated business offers an ever-expanding selection of quality rental products. With over 20 years in the event industry, a commitment to excellent customer service and a full inventory of beautiful items, Sitting Pretty Linens will handle all your rental needs from start to finish.

Serving Akron / Canton and surrounding areas, Sitting Pretty Linens provides full-service draping, specialty linen and chair cover rentals for weddings and special events. All products are laundered, pressed and processed on-site by their in-house professional laundry staff. Event services offered include the following:

• Backdrops / Draping / Structures
  • Table Linens, Overlays & Runners
  • Napkins
  • Chair Covers & Sashes
  • Up-lights, Strand Lights & Chandeliers
  • Showroom (by appointment)
  • Delivery, setup and teardown

Sitting Pretty Linens 5
Sitting Pretty Linens 6
Sitting Pretty Linens 7

Amy · Married on 06/28/2019

They went above and beyond!

Amanda and Sitting Pretty were amazing to work with. From my very first interaction with them to the final day of service they provided they were nothing short of amazing. They were the only vendor I ended up booking without even looking into anyone else for my draping needs because they were so amazing from the very first time I reached out. My venue told me I couldn’t do the draping I wanted, so Amanda actually took the time to go set up the draping a year in advance and show them it would be safe and secure to do. At this point I didn’t even have a signed contract with them! They went way above and beyond to show my venue it could be done. The day of it was safe, secure and absolutely beautiful! The final look they created exceeded any expectations I had (and I was a very picky/high expectations bride!) I only have great things to say about this company and would recommend them to anyone. Thanks for creating my dream ceremony space Amanda!!

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Sitting Pretty Linens 8
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 06/15/2019

Would absolutely recommend!

Sitting Pretty Linens was a preferred vendor at our reception venue and I can see why! Amanda was absolutely fantastic to work with. She took the time and care to find a backdrop that would fit both my budget and vision. As soon as I walked into the ballroom on our wedding day, I was blown away. The backdrop was perfect and made such a beautiful addition to our venue space.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Caitlin · Married on 06/01/2019

Flawless! Thank you!

Amanda made the process of choosing, ordering and arranging set up for my backdrop linen completely seamless! The cost was much more affordable than anticipated and on the day of my wedding they snuck in like ninjas and set up it up so perfectly I didn't even realize they were there! THANK YOU for being one thing on my wedding day I never had to worry about and for making my venue look so gorgeous!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Sitting Pretty Linens FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Chair Covers, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Mandaps
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 200.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Real Weddings

• One T Entertainment
    One T Entertainment Wedding DJs

You can always count on Sitting Pretty Linens to make your wedding look stunning with their creative and unique linen options. Anything from a basic setup, to an extravagant arrangement, Sitting Pretty Linens is a fantastic choice!! Amanda and her team are easy to work with, professional, reliable, and always go above and beyond for your bid day! -Bret

• Perfectly Planned, LLC
    Perfectly Planned, LLC Wedding Planners

Sitting Pretty offers such a wide selection of any basic, or speciality linen you can imagine to make every wedding unique and special! The linens always come in perfect condition, which isn’t always the case with other rental companies! They are so professional, and easy to work with!

• Bouquet Studio
    Bouquet Studio Wedding Florists

As a florist, we are always concerned about the linens for our centerpieces, chairs and back drops, We want to achieve the best overall look of the ceremony/reception space not only for our brides but also to showcase our beautiful designs too. Sitting Pretty always comes through for us and never lets us down. They are great to work with and Amanda the owner is such a kind Lady. The linens will be delivered on time, crisp and clean. Whenever we are asked about linens, Sitting Pretty is the first linen company we endorse.

• 2215 E. Waterloo Rd. Suite 201, Suite 201 Akron, Ohio, 44312 See on map