Bouquet Studio

3171 Deerfield Ave NW, North Lawrence, OH 44666 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Bouquet Studio

Bouquet Studio is a floral design studio in North Lawrence, Ohio. The company specializes in floral decor for weddings and special events. Owner and head designer Amy Chupp and her staff use locally grown fresh flowers and greenery to bring your wedding to life as much as possible and import to bring couples the perfect blooms. Bouquet Studio is committed to create the beautiful wedding you deserve.

Bouquet Studio offers floral decor for a unique wedding ambiance true to your style and aesthetic. Detailed-oriented designers will meet with you to get a great idea of your individual style and needs. Their honesty and openness helps turn that vision into beautiful reality. In addition to floristry, Bouquet Studio has an extensive inventory of vases, candelabra, arches, chuppahs, wine barrels, and other one-of-a-kind items. Other services provided include the following:

• Aisle, entry, and altar décor
  • Bouquets

Bouquet Studio 7
  • Meagan

Meagan Calnon · Married on 09/07/2019

Simply the best!

We are so thankful that Bouquet Studio was part of our wedding in September! From the very beginning, Amy was the friendliest, most organized, and communicative person to work with. She listened to our ideas and amplified them with her own creativity. I was blown away when I first saw the centerpieces, bouquets and the arbor they created - it was magical. Every little detail was so thoughtfully executed - We had pieces of family jewelry that we wanted to include in my bouquet and they were so carefully placed within the flowers. We can’t thank Amy and her team enough and would highly recommend them for any wedding or special occasion. I only hope we can work together again in the future!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Kate · Married on 08/31/2019

Beautiful Blossoms without breaking our Budget

My daughter's wedding was a month and a half ago.
    We felt the quality and the price at Bouquet Studio worked best for us when we were reviewing florists. Amy and her team did not disappoint:
    The florals on the pews, the bouquets for the girls and the centerpieces were lovely and elegant. We wanted mostly white, with hints of blue with tropical foliage, and this is what we received.
    Everything was truly magical the day of the wedding as looked around our venue with the gorgeous florals and candlelight!
    We highly recommend Bouquet Studio!!

Sent on 10/09/2019
    Bouquet Studio 8
    Bouquet Studio 9

Bouquet Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 78.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 9.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 148.00

• Klodt Photography
    Klodt Photography Wedding Photographers

Amy and Bouquet Studio are top notch. I have personally worked alongside Amy since about 2011, and have always admired her work. She is a true artist, and her creativity shines through. As a wedding photographer, I recommend Amy to all of my brides, simply because her work stands out from the competitors. Every bride that hires her raves to me how much they love their flowers! I also used Amy for my own wedding. She designed my bouquets, all of my ceremony décor and centerpieces. It was exactly what I wanted, and I am so glad she guided me through the process. I do, and will continue to refer Amy and her staff to everyone!

• Peacock Ridge
    Peacock Ridge Barn & Farm Weddings

Bouquet Studio creates wonderful arrangements for our brides. They decorate our barn with beautiful sprays, bouquets, and the brides bouquets are wonderful. Their service is great and affordable. I would recommend them to everyone!

• Loren Jackson Photography
    Loren Jackson Photography Wedding Photographers

Amy has such a kind soul that always makes a brides thoughts come to life with their flowers! All Brides need to do is tell Amy what they envision. Amy doesn't disappoint! I've shot several weddings that the Brides have had hired Bouquet Studio, and i'm amazed and impressed with Amy's work every time. I look forward to talking with my Brides and hearing that they have already hired Amy, and it gives me even more pleasure to send my Bride's to Amy. I only recommend the best for my Brides, and Amy's the best there is. And just like any amazing vendor, they book quickly, so don't hesitate contacting Amy to do flowers for your wedding day!

• 3171 Deerfield Ave NW North Lawrence, Ohio, 44666 See on map
    330-400-3837 (Phone number)
    We are available 9 to 5 Monday thru Friday. However, we understand that our clients have very busy schedules and we do our best to accommodate with after hours appointments as needed.