Bouquet Studio

3171 Deerfield Ave NW, North Lawrence, OH 44666 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Bouquet Studio

Bouquet Studio is a floral design studio in North Lawrence, Ohio. The company specializes in floral decor for weddings and special events. Owner and head designer Amy Chupp and her staff use locally grown fresh flowers and greenery to bring your wedding to life as much as possible and import to bring couples the perfect blooms. Bouquet Studio is committed to create the beautiful wedding you deserve.

Bouquet Studio offers floral decor for a unique wedding ambiance true to your style and aesthetic. Detailed-oriented designers will meet with you to get a great idea of your individual style and needs. Their honesty and openness helps turn that vision into beautiful reality. In addition to floristry, Bouquet Studio has an extensive inventory of vases, candelabra, arches, chuppahs, wine barrels, and other one-of-a-kind items. Other services provided include the following:

• Aisle, entry, and altar décor
  • Bouquets

Bouquet Studio 5
Bouquet Studio 6
Bouquet Studio 7

Gretchen · Married on 09/29/2018

Amy was super help with everything! She answered all my emails by the end of the day, she listened to exactly what I said. There was miss communication and she even helped me out with that! Super nice, super understanding. Everyone loved the bouquets and centerpieces

Sent on 12/27/2018

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Gretchen! It was a pleasure working with you at one of our favorite venues so close to home.

Lindsey · Married on 09/01/2018

A floral dream come true!

Bouquet Studio made all of my wedding flower dreams come true! Amy was such a pleasure to work with--the absolute sweetest person and very responsive (I had trouble with other floral vendors responding to me). Whenever I talked with her, I felt like I was talking with a friend rather than a vendor. I drove an hour one way just to have an in-person consultation with her and it was absolutely worth it (she can do a consultation over the phone, but I believe in-person is better). I love how her flower proposal was so organized. Some businesses just list out the names of flowers, however, Amy's proposal had pictures of each flower that was to be included (helpful because some flowers have crazy names lol), along with inspiration pictures that I provided to her, and descriptions so everyone was on the same page with what I envisioned. At my request, she even added in a massive flower arch and additional corsages just one month prior to the wedding. Bouquet Studio really brought the vision for my wedding (modern bohemian) to life and set the mood for the day. Amy and her team are incredibly talented! Thank you for everything! :)

Sent on 12/27/2018

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Lindsey you were a friend to all of us and thank you so much for allowing us to be so creative on your arch! It was one of our favorite pieces of the season! So happy you love our software too!

Bouquet Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 78.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 9.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 148.00

• Klodt Photography
    Klodt Photography Wedding Photographers

Amy and Bouquet Studio are top notch. I have personally worked alongside Amy since about 2011, and have always admired her work. She is a true artist, and her creativity shines through. As a wedding photographer, I recommend Amy to all of my brides, simply because her work stands out from the competitors. Every bride that hires her raves to me how much they love their flowers! I also used Amy for my own wedding. She designed my bouquets, all of my ceremony décor and centerpieces. It was exactly what I wanted, and I am so glad she guided me through the process. I do, and will continue to refer Amy and her staff to everyone!

• Peacock Ridge
    Peacock Ridge Barn & Farm Weddings

Bouquet Studio creates wonderful arrangements for our brides. They decorate our barn with beautiful sprays, bouquets, and the brides bouquets are wonderful. Their service is great and affordable. I would recommend them to everyone!

• Loren Jackson Photography
    Loren Jackson Photography Wedding Photographers

Amy has such a kind soul that always makes a brides thoughts come to life with their flowers! All Brides need to do is tell Amy what they envision. Amy doesn't disappoint! I've shot several weddings that the Brides have had hired Bouquet Studio, and i'm amazed and impressed with Amy's work every time. I look forward to talking with my Brides and hearing that they have already hired Amy, and it gives me even more pleasure to send my Bride's to Amy. I only recommend the best for my Brides, and Amy's the best there is. And just like any amazing vendor, they book quickly, so don't hesitate contacting Amy to do flowers for your wedding day!

• 3171 Deerfield Ave NW North Lawrence, Ohio, OH 44666 See on map
    330-400-3837 (Phone number)
    We are available 9 to 5 Monday thru Friday. However, we understand that our clients have very busy schedules and we do our best to accommodate with after hours appointments as needed.