Bouquet Studio

3171 Deerfield Ave NW, North Lawrence, OH 44666 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Bouquet Studio

Bouquet Studio is a floral design studio in North Lawrence, Ohio. The company specializes in floral decor for weddings and special events. Owner and head designer Amy Chupp and her staff use locally grown fresh flowers and greenery to bring your wedding to life as much as possible and import to bring couples the perfect blooms. Bouquet Studio is committed to create the beautiful wedding you deserve.

Bouquet Studio offers floral decor for a unique wedding ambiance true to your style and aesthetic. Detailed-oriented designers will meet with you to get a great idea of your individual style and needs. Their honesty and openness helps turn that vision into beautiful reality. In addition to floristry, Bouquet Studio has an extensive inventory of vases, candelabra, arches, chuppahs, wine barrels, and other one-of-a-kind items. Other services provided include the following:

• Aisle, entry, and altar décor
  • Bouquets

Bouquet Studio 7
  • Iminder (Imi)

Iminder (Imi) · Married on 08/16/2019

Incredible!

My husband and I just had our big fat Indian wedding last weekend in downtown Cleveland. I can not gush enough about Amy and her team. First of she is the nicest person you could possibly meet. We had such an easy time planning w her, she was always readily available and easy to communicate. She gave us ideas but kept our vision in mind. She went above and beyond for us ! We had a “little” scare afternoon of our ceremony which was at a sikh temple. I won’t go into many details but it was quite the scare w our flowers going missing (that were suppose to go to our reception venue). Aman and her team went above and beyond during this time to find the flowers and ensure they get to the courthouse! I did not even realize what happened until after the reception ! They were that professional and incredible about it. The flowers themselves were breath taking. Every single person at our wedding talked about how stunning they were. Even my bridesmaids bouquets were flawless. I wish I could put in words how incredible Amy and her team are but I feel like no words could do it justice ! One of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process was going with them! Thank you Amy !!! We love you guys !

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Bouquet Studio 8

Hayley Prendergast · Married on 06/14/2019

Terrific experience

Bouquet Studio was so easy to work with, she was so organized, communicative, had super ideas, but listened to mine as well. I would highly recommend them for a wedding or special occasion. You are in good hands!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you Hayley! It was a pleasure working with you and we loved your summer bright and colorful palette. Designing for you was wonderful!

Bouquet Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 78.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 9.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 148.00

• Klodt Photography
    Klodt Photography Wedding Photographers

Amy and Bouquet Studio are top notch. I have personally worked alongside Amy since about 2011, and have always admired her work. She is a true artist, and her creativity shines through. As a wedding photographer, I recommend Amy to all of my brides, simply because her work stands out from the competitors. Every bride that hires her raves to me how much they love their flowers! I also used Amy for my own wedding. She designed my bouquets, all of my ceremony décor and centerpieces. It was exactly what I wanted, and I am so glad she guided me through the process. I do, and will continue to refer Amy and her staff to everyone!

• Peacock Ridge
    Peacock Ridge Barn & Farm Weddings

Bouquet Studio creates wonderful arrangements for our brides. They decorate our barn with beautiful sprays, bouquets, and the brides bouquets are wonderful. Their service is great and affordable. I would recommend them to everyone!

• Loren Jackson Photography
    Loren Jackson Photography Wedding Photographers

Amy has such a kind soul that always makes a brides thoughts come to life with their flowers! All Brides need to do is tell Amy what they envision. Amy doesn't disappoint! I've shot several weddings that the Brides have had hired Bouquet Studio, and i'm amazed and impressed with Amy's work every time. I look forward to talking with my Brides and hearing that they have already hired Amy, and it gives me even more pleasure to send my Bride's to Amy. I only recommend the best for my Brides, and Amy's the best there is. And just like any amazing vendor, they book quickly, so don't hesitate contacting Amy to do flowers for your wedding day!

• 3171 Deerfield Ave NW North Lawrence, Ohio, 44666 See on map
    330-400-3837 (Phone number)
    We are available 9 to 5 Monday thru Friday. However, we understand that our clients have very busy schedules and we do our best to accommodate with after hours appointments as needed.