Bouquet Studio

North Lawrence, Ohio View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Typical Price

Bouquet Studio is a floral design studio in North Lawrence, Ohio. The company specializes in floral decor for weddings and special events. Owner and head designer Amy Chupp and her staff use locally grown fresh flowers and greenery to bring your wedding to life as much as possible and import to bring couples the perfect blooms. Bouquet Studio is committed to create the beautiful wedding you deserve.

Bouquet Studio offers floral decor for a unique wedding ambiance true to your style and aesthetic. Detailed-oriented designers will meet with you to get a great idea of your individual style and needs. Their honesty and openness helps turn that vision into beautiful reality. In addition to floristry, Bouquet Studio has an extensive inventory of vases, candelabra, arches, chuppahs, wine barrels, and other one-of-a-kind items. Other services provided include the following:

• Aisle, entry, and altar décor
  • Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres and corsages
  • Chuppah décor
  • Flower crowns
  • Reception flowers
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$78

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$9

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$55

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$148

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Bailey M. Married on 05/21/2022

An absolute dream

Amy did the florals for my baby shower and I can’t rave about them enough. We went for a colorful wildflower feel and she nailed it. Each arrangement was perfect, every stem was clearly well thought out, you couldn’t find one boring flower if you tried. Every stem was stunning and smelled wonderful. She was the florist for my brother’s wedding years ago and is now a family favorite! I cannot recommend her work enough.

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! Your baby shower was so much fun to design for! We loved the color and the creative license you gave us! Can't say enough how wonderful your family is and can't wait to hear about your new little one when he or she arrives!
    Kristine Married on 11/13/2021
    Amy was great to work with. She is so creative and was very helpful in brining my ideas to life. She was very responsive and very well priced. Her products are better than other vendors I have seen and she is much more affordable, as well as enjoyable to work with! She really did make my wedding more Beautiful than I ever imagined.

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you for your review Kristine! Your review is just what we attempt to obtain with every single bride we design for.
  • Jessica
    Jessica H. Married on 10/30/2021

High Quality, Low Stress!

I cannot put into words how amazing it was to work with Amy and her team. I had little to no knowledge when it came to flowers and she helped me walk through what would look best for my fall wedding. I had originally planned a wedding for the spring, but had to postpone because of the pandemic. Amy was able to incorporate the spring colors and fall colors flawlessly to tie the whole thing together. I received so many compliments - the venue and photographer both asked for Amy's contact information because of how beautiful her arrangements are. I would recommend Bouquet Studio to any bride planning her big day!

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you Jess for such a glowing and wonderful review! It's been such a pleasure working with you and Ben!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Isabella & Tyler
    69 photos · 10/24/2020

Klodt Photography Klodt Photography Wedding Photographers

Amy and Bouquet Studio are top notch. I have personally worked alongside Amy since about 2011, and have always admired her work. She is a true artist, and her creativity shines through. As a wedding photographer, I recommend Amy to all of my brides, simply because her work stands out from the competitors. Every bride that hires her raves to me how much they love their flowers! I also used Amy for my own wedding. She designed my bouquets, all of my ceremony décor and centerpieces. It was exactly what I wanted, and I am so glad she guided me through the process. I do, and will continue to refer Amy and her staff to everyone!

Peacock Ridge Peacock Ridge Barn & Farm Weddings

Bouquet Studio creates wonderful arrangements for our brides. They decorate our barn with beautiful sprays, bouquets, and the brides bouquets are wonderful. Their service is great and affordable. I would recommend them to everyone!

Loren Jackson Photography Loren Jackson Photography Wedding Photographers

Amy has such a kind soul that always makes a brides thoughts come to life with their flowers! All Brides need to do is tell Amy what they envision. Amy doesn't disappoint! I've shot several weddings that the Brides have had hired Bouquet Studio, and i'm amazed and impressed with Amy's work every time. I look forward to talking with my Brides and hearing that they have already hired Amy, and it gives me even more pleasure to send my Bride's to Amy. I only recommend the best for my Brides, and Amy's the best there is. And just like any amazing vendor, they book quickly, so don't hesitate contacting Amy to do flowers for your wedding day!

3171 Deerfield Ave NW North Lawrence, Ohio, 44666

We are available 9 to 5 Monday thru Friday. However, we understand that our clients have very busy schedules and we do our best to accommodate with after hours appointments as needed.
Location of (Bouquet Studio)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding