Bouquet Studio Reviews

202 | North Lawrence, OH

202 Reviews for Bouquet Studio

Jennifer · Married on 10/19/2019

Amy is amazing!

Amy and the whole team at Bouquet Studio are absolutely amazing! Amy was incredibly helpful from start to finish. She helped give ideas and completely understood my vision. She was very responsive, always getting back to me in a timely manner. After every planning session (in-person, or over the phone), she sent me an updated proposal. Her proposals are very detailed and helped to ease my nervous mind. Amy was always sweet and understanding, even when I changed my mind multiple times on centerpieces, and she even helped us choose a color of ribbon for my flower girls dresses. Our flowers were delivered exactly on-time and everything was labeled and placed exactly where we discussed. Amy took my vision and made it a reality! I got so many compliments on our flowers, and they were my favorite part of our décor. I can not recommend Amy and her team highly enough. They are very professional, helpful, and will absolutely help make your wedding floral dreams a reality!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Jenny! I love when my couples post their gorgeous wedding photos! As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. I'm so grateful you reached out to us and put your faith and trust in our design talents!

Andrea Wittine · Married on 10/05/2019

Vision was captured!

Amy and her team at Bouquet Studio did all the florals for my wedding on 10/5/19. Amy is incredibly responsive and listens thoughtfully to ensure a bride's vision is captured! I had a few planning calls with Amy and sent her pictures of ideas I had in mind to align with our venue and style. After every planning call, Amy immediately sent my updated proposal and every detail was captured. Bouquet Studio provided all bridal party bouquets and men's pins, floral halos and wands for flower girls, reception / ceremony / cocktail hour designs, and our AMAZING FLORAL ARCH that we got married under. Thank you for everything to your fantastic team!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Bouquet Studio's reply:

What beautiful photos of our designs! Thank you for sharing these and thank you so much for the opportunity to work with you Andrea! We loved every second, from the planning to the designing to the setting up, it was such a pleasure!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/05/2019

Professional and talented

Amy and her team made everything at our wedding beautiful! They even delivered our boutonnières to the hotel so that they could be pinned on the men’s jackets ahead of time. Talk about a team and company that are willing to go above and beyond for their customers. I highly recommend bouquet studio to anyone and everyone! They also made my sister in laws wedding and my husband’s cousins wedding beautiful!

Sent on 01/04/2020

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you for your review and your gorgeous photos that Loren Jackson provided. We were so in love with all your flowers and your bouquet was one of my 2019 favorites!! Going to miss our flower planning!!
  • Annamarie

Annamarie · Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful work!

Stop looking for florists and hire this one! Everything done by Bouquet Studio for our daughter’s wedding was GORGEOUS!! The bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, centerpieces, aisle decor, ceremony arch and focal structures were just beautiful! Amy was always a pleasure to speak with.
    Just a note, the venue in the photos is Pine View Acres in Massillon.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Bouquet Studio's reply:

My goodness these photos are beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing these with other brides and sharing your review. It was wonderful working with you as well and we loved the vision you and your daughter had for this wedding.
  • Mary

Mary Calnon · Married on 09/07/2019

Just beautiful!

Bouquet Studio went the extra mile in making the most beautiful bouquets and floral arrangements for our daughter's wedding. Amy was a dream to work with! She was friendly, creative, professional and attentive. We are so thankful we made the right choice in going with her!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you sweet Mary! Your review means so much to us! We appreciate your business and this wonderful review.
  • Meagan

Meagan Calnon · Married on 09/07/2019

Simply the best!

We are so thankful that Bouquet Studio was part of our wedding in September! From the very beginning, Amy was the friendliest, most organized, and communicative person to work with. She listened to our ideas and amplified them with her own creativity. I was blown away when I first saw the centerpieces, bouquets and the arbor they created - it was magical. Every little detail was so thoughtfully executed - We had pieces of family jewelry that we wanted to include in my bouquet and they were so carefully placed within the flowers. We can’t thank Amy and her team enough and would highly recommend them for any wedding or special occasion. I only hope we can work together again in the future!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you Meagan! Your review means so much to us here. You and your sweet Mom were just gems! Wish too the wedding planning with you could go on. Thank you for putting your faith in us from the beginning.

Kate · Married on 08/31/2019

Beautiful Blossoms without breaking our Budget

My daughter's wedding was a month and a half ago.
    We felt the quality and the price at Bouquet Studio worked best for us when we were reviewing florists. Amy and her team did not disappoint:
    The florals on the pews, the bouquets for the girls and the centerpieces were lovely and elegant. We wanted mostly white, with hints of blue with tropical foliage, and this is what we received.
    Everything was truly magical the day of the wedding as looked around our venue with the gorgeous florals and candlelight!
    We highly recommend Bouquet Studio!!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you for your review Katie! We loved the tropical theme of the wedding. It was so much fun! Thanks for posting the photos as well. We appreciate this review so much!
  • Iminder (Imi)

Iminder (Imi) · Married on 08/16/2019

Incredible!

My husband and I just had our big fat Indian wedding last weekend in downtown Cleveland. I can not gush enough about Amy and her team. First of she is the nicest person you could possibly meet. We had such an easy time planning w her, she was always readily available and easy to communicate. She gave us ideas but kept our vision in mind. She went above and beyond for us ! We had a “little” scare afternoon of our ceremony which was at a sikh temple. I won’t go into many details but it was quite the scare w our flowers going missing (that were suppose to go to our reception venue). Aman and her team went above and beyond during this time to find the flowers and ensure they get to the courthouse! I did not even realize what happened until after the reception ! They were that professional and incredible about it. The flowers themselves were breath taking. Every single person at our wedding talked about how stunning they were. Even my bridesmaids bouquets were flawless. I wish I could put in words how incredible Amy and her team are but I feel like no words could do it justice ! One of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process was going with them! Thank you Amy !!! We love you guys !

Sent on 08/21/2019

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Imi and Andy, you were wonderful to work with! We all loved playing such a big role in the best day of your lives and so sad the flower planning is over. On behalf of everyone here at Bouquet Studio, we wish you the absolute best and thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
  • Ali

Ali Grandjean · Married on 07/27/2019

Dream Florist!

Amy from Bouquet Studio truly made all of my wedding flower dreams come true! Aside from my wedding dress, I received more compliments on my flowers and centerpeices than any other part of my wedding! Amy was able to take my vision and make it a reality. She worked with me to make sure every flower was what I wanted and I couldn't be more grateful for her. She took all of my worries away and had everything perfectly set up for our big day. She is just as kind as she is talented! I honestly can't reccomend her enough- she was absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Ali we just can not thank you enough for posting these beautiful photos of your perfect day! You could not have dialed up a better one! Everything came together so smoothly and we have such fond memories of this day and our time working with you too! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services!

Theresa C. · Married on 07/12/2019

There's No One Better

Amy was a joy to work with. She was flexible, calming, creative and very respectful of our budget. The flowers were beautiful and lasted at least a week after my daughters wedding. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/23/2019

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you Theresa for the review! It was a pleasure to work with you both! Thank you for recommending us. We truly appreciate it!

Hayley Prendergast · Married on 06/14/2019

Terrific experience

Bouquet Studio was so easy to work with, she was so organized, communicative, had super ideas, but listened to mine as well. I would highly recommend them for a wedding or special occasion. You are in good hands!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you Hayley! It was a pleasure working with you and we loved your summer bright and colorful palette. Designing for you was wonderful!

Alyssa Kristosik · Married on 12/01/2018

Incredible Service - Beautiful Arrangements

Amy is AMAZING. She came highly recommended from our wedding coordinator and it was one of the best decisions we ever made! Aside from the fact that our floral was absolutely stunning (people are STILL talking about the centerpieces), she was the sweetest and so easy to work with! With as many events as she does, I was so happy she was still able to focus on us 100%. She really makes her couples a priority and that’s so refreshing during such a stressful time.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Alyssa, you were the BEST! So sweet for us to work with as well. Thank you so much for putting your faith and trust in us and allowing us to design for you! We love working with couples like you two!

Gretchen · Married on 09/29/2018

Amy was super help with everything! She answered all my emails by the end of the day, she listened to exactly what I said. There was miss communication and she even helped me out with that! Super nice, super understanding. Everyone loved the bouquets and centerpieces

Sent on 10/01/2018

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Gretchen! It was a pleasure working with you at one of our favorite venues so close to home.

Lindsey · Married on 09/01/2018

A floral dream come true!

Bouquet Studio made all of my wedding flower dreams come true! Amy was such a pleasure to work with--the absolute sweetest person and very responsive (I had trouble with other floral vendors responding to me). Whenever I talked with her, I felt like I was talking with a friend rather than a vendor. I drove an hour one way just to have an in-person consultation with her and it was absolutely worth it (she can do a consultation over the phone, but I believe in-person is better). I love how her flower proposal was so organized. Some businesses just list out the names of flowers, however, Amy's proposal had pictures of each flower that was to be included (helpful because some flowers have crazy names lol), along with inspiration pictures that I provided to her, and descriptions so everyone was on the same page with what I envisioned. At my request, she even added in a massive flower arch and additional corsages just one month prior to the wedding. Bouquet Studio really brought the vision for my wedding (modern bohemian) to life and set the mood for the day. Amy and her team are incredibly talented! Thank you for everything! :)

Sent on 11/26/2018

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Lindsey you were a friend to all of us and thank you so much for allowing us to be so creative on your arch! It was one of our favorite pieces of the season! So happy you love our software too!

Erica · Married on 06/23/2018

Where do I even begin!! Amy and her team at Bouquet Studio BLEW ME AWAY!!! I had met with Amy before the wedding to discuss the color scheme and feel of our wedding and felt really good about everything we had discussed and the flowers we had picked. On the day of, when I saw our flowers, I was just amazed!! They were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined and fit the look we were going for PERFECTLY!! So many of our guests commented on how gorgeous they were and some of them even asked for her contact information!! Thank you so much, Amy and team! You guys did the most wonderful job!!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Bouquet Studio's reply:

THANK YOU so much for this review Erica! We wish we could clone you and your wonderful family! You make us

Joy · Married on 06/10/2018

Amy Chupp and her staff did a gorgeous job on the wedding. We had so many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. Amy has a computer program to show you what your flowers will look like and she exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you for your review Joy and these fabulous photos that are worth a thousand words! We can't tell you how much it means to have worked with you on both your sons weddings!

Meredith · Married on 05/26/2018

Amy at Bouquet Studio was amazing to work with! She was always so willing to help and guided me through the process of picking the perfect flowers. I also found her to be super reasonable price wise, compared to a lot of the competitors. I received so many compliments at my wedding and everyone asked who did the flowers. I would 100% recommend Amy to all my friends and family.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you Meredith! We do our best to work with as many local farmers as possible to help the local economy and businesses, cut down on our carbon footprint and bring you the freshest most beautiful product available!

Meghan · Married on 05/19/2018

Amy was so helpful, accommodating, easy to work with, and genuinely kind!! I would highly recommend Bouquet Studios to anyone. Our flowers turned out beautiful and we got so many compliments!!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you for your review Meghan!

Lynn · Married on 05/12/2018

Amy at Bouquet Studio did an outstanding job for my daughter's wedding. It has been almost one month since the wedding and we are still receiving compliments on all the floral arrangements.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you Lynn! Amazing venue Peacock Ridge and beautiful tastes in florals all made the difference!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 12/16/2017

After knowing that Bouquet Studio created the most beautiful centerpieces, bouquets, etc. for my cousins and multiple friend's' weddings, I knew that I wanted her to be the florist for my wedding as well. I was blown away by Amy's patience and kindness throughout my entire wedding planning experience. I came into our initial meeting knowing my wedding was taking place in December, but not having a single clue about what I wanted my bouquet/centerpieces/etc to look like. Amy game me time to look over photo examples of her past work and we collaborated on ideas on what would look best (and what flowers were in season in December). On my wedding day everything was BEAUTIFUL and I had so many compliments on all the flower arrangements! I cannot thank Amy and the rest of her team enough for all their hard work!!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Olivia, thank you so much for this fabulous review and also these gorgeous photos too! As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. Loved working with you!

Emily · Married on 11/18/2017

Amy was a dream to work with at Bouquet Studio! From our initial call to talk vision, I knew I wanted to work with Amy and her team for our wedding. The process was so easy, she came to the table understanding the vision and having a million recommendations to bring all the pieces and parts to life from my bridal bouquet, to our sweetheart table, to the 4-different centerpieces she created! I nearly cried at the first look - SO PERFECT and seeing everything in our venue was the cherry on top. Working with Bouquet Studio allowed all my wedding flower dreams come to life. THANK YOU!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Emily, you were a DREAM to work with as well! We loved your venue Ariel Pearl Center, your gorgeous gown and of course the florals! Thank you so much for the opportunity to serve you!

Mallory · Married on 10/28/2017

I can't express how much I loved my flowers on my wedding day, and how much I would recommend working with Amy! I found Amy online, and scheduled to meet with her. After one meeting, we were sold. She is so knowledgeable, kind, creative, reasonable, not to mention the books and books she has of her work to help give you inspiration and prove how versatile and amazing she is at what she does. She perfectly understood my vision, and even took it to the next level with her suggestions. She really pays attention to the details, and a few days before your wedding you go for a preview so there won't be any surprises day of. We used vintage vases for our tables, but Amy has SO many different options that she will let you use free of charge, which can save you a lot of money! I have shared some of my photos below, so you can see how incredible her arrangements were, both the bouquets and table arrangements. If you are still aren't convinced :) - go look at her instagram account @bouquetstudio

Sent on 02/14/2018

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Mallory! What a sweet Valentine's for us and thank you for sharing your photos too! Appreciate it more than words can say!

Jackie · Married on 09/17/2017

Wow, Bouquet Studio blew us out of the water. Amy was such a delight to work with. She's very professional, very responsive, and such a genuinely nice person. We were a laid back couple that didn't have too many ideas in mind. Amy really helped guide us to a decision that fit our style and budget. We had a preview a few days before the wedding, which put me at ease. I loved seeing the flowers beforehand and having the opportunity to change things, if needed. Amy came to the venue and set the flowers up, and they were absolutely perfect. My bridesmaids were so impressed with the bouquets. We received so many compliments from guests. Working with Amy was such a great experience. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you Jackie! I love guiding my couples to the perfect floral choices and then designing the perfect pieces.

Lindsey · Married on 09/16/2017

I found Amy and the Bouquet Studio online while researching florists for my September 2017 wedding. After reading the glowing reviews I decided to look in to her myself - and I am so glad that I did! Amy and her team are absolutely wonderful to work with! Not only is Amy incredibly sweet, but she is incredibly talented as well! I met with her not having a solid idea of what I wanted, and with her guidance and expert suggestions we were able to come up with some great ideas. Everything was STUNNING come wedding day! From the centerpieces to the bouquets to boutonnieres, I received countless compliments all day. I could not have been happier with everything from start to finish. Amy is very efficient and professional which definitely helps any stressed out bride stay calm. Do not hesitate to work with the Bouquet Studio, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Lindsey your choices in floral were STUNNING! Thank you so much for your kudo's! We loved working with you!

Kaylee · Married on 07/30/2017

Bouquet Studio is the best florist for weddings. They make each floral and wedding piece unique for every bride and groom. They will get any flower and assemble beyond your wildest dreams. With delivery, tear down and preview available you are sure to LOVE all your flowers.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you so very much Kaylee! Thank you for recognizing our work in this glowing review! We loved working with you and you made our job easy!