Bouquet Studio Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Kristine Married on 11/13/2021
    Amy was great to work with. She is so creative and was very helpful in brining my ideas to life. She was very responsive and very well priced. Her products are better than other vendors I have seen and she is much more affordable, as well as enjoyable to work with! She really did make my wedding more Beautiful than I ever imagined.

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you for your review Kristine! Your review is just what we attempt to obtain with every single bride we design for.
  • Jessica
    Jessica H. Married on 10/30/2021

High Quality, Low Stress!

I cannot put into words how amazing it was to work with Amy and her team. I had little to no knowledge when it came to flowers and she helped me walk through what would look best for my fall wedding. I had originally planned a wedding for the spring, but had to postpone because of the pandemic. Amy was able to incorporate the spring colors and fall colors flawlessly to tie the whole thing together. I received so many compliments - the venue and photographer both asked for Amy's contact information because of how beautiful her arrangements are. I would recommend Bouquet Studio to any bride planning her big day!

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you Jess for such a glowing and wonderful review! It's been such a pleasure working with you and Ben!
    Denise L. Married on 10/06/2021

Most beautiful flower arraignments

My daughter was just married on June 20th, 2020, during these difficult times with COVID19.
    When entering the venue and seeing the flowers, it was breath taking.
    Amy's floral talent is amazing. She had the most exquisite flower arraignment on the bridal table, the flowers in the vases were beautiful. I received so many nice compliments from our guests about the flower arraignments.
    She really puts a lot of time and care into her work.
    Amy did such a beautiful job. I would highly recommend her.
    You will be so happy you did. Thank you Amy.

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for holding on to June 20th 2020! It kept me afloat in these difficult times. Having lost pretty much half our busy season so far this year, it really helps. Not just us but also the other struggling vendors. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
    Gwen Z. Married on 09/17/2021

Stunning!

I cannot say enough good things about working with Amy of Bouquet Studio! The owners of our venue said they have never seen it look more beautiful and our guests were overwhelmed by all of the centerpieces, archways, and ceremony flowers! She created a detailed design board for us and was always open to tweaking our plans and helping us see our vision for the day. It was PERFECTION!!!

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you Gwen! We love Kudos and what an awesome group of compliments from so many people! We will truly miss working with you all.
    Katherine C. Married on 09/08/2021

Great Experience!

Amy was amazing to work with! She made sure that every detail was carefully planned out and really spent a considerable amount of time with me. I was more of a picky bride (gasp!) which Amy took in stride while bending over backwards to make sure I was happy with the end result. This even meant changing the whole vibe of the flower arrangements last minute, which she made look easy. I’ve recommended Bouquet Studio to multiple people now and will continue to in the future. I really couldn’t say enough about this great experience!

Bouquet Studio's reply:

First let me say, you were not picky and my goal is to make each and every bride happy, to the best of my ability, so if that requires a few changes to be made along the way, that is okay and my job. Thank you for your wonderful review. Your wedding was gorgeous!
    Ashley C. Married on 07/30/2021

100% recommend

Amy exceeded my expectations. Due to covid I had multiple date changes and she worked with me and was completely understanding and flexible. I had talked to multiple florists for consultations and the phone calls lasted about 15 minutes. My first phone call with Amy was so informative, helpful, and she really took the time to understand my vision. I knew nothing about planning a wedding and she gave me SOOOO many pointers, suggestions, and talked through each flower that would be in season. She created a vision board for me within a day of speaking to her. It was so detailed with every specific flower that would be used, amount of pieces I wanted on each table, and put my vision on paper exactly as I had pictured. I sent her inspo pictures and she nailed it. I knew right then and there she was who I wanted for my wedding. We spent 1 1/2 years emailing back and forth about different ideas and additions. I would email her I want to add this or that or take away this and she would update the vision board right away and send me an updated version. She is so organized, knowledgeable, down to earth, and professional. When I saw the floral on my wedding day I was in awe. It was stunning. I received so many compliments on my floral. My venue was gorgeous, decor was gorgeous, and all I could think was I can’t wait until my flowers arrive. When I saw the setup before walking down the aisle I was so emotional because it was the most gorgeous thing I’ve ever seen. She does amazing work. I would 100% recommend her! Amy thank you so much for everything you truly took my vision and put it into real life. I couldn’t be more pleased with your work. Absolutely amazing.

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you Ashley! We were all in love with your vision and style! You dialed up the perfect day too! So grateful to serve you and am going to miss all the planning! All the best to you and your husband.
    Morgan O. Married on 06/19/2021

Easiest decisions I made - AMAZING all around!

I can't say enough wonderful things about Amy and her team. We got engaged 3 weeks into COVID last year, and began planning. I had reached out to a few florists, however from my first initial conversation with Amy - it was a done deal. She spent a generous amount of time in the first conversation getting to know me, my ideas and wedding design and giving me advice and options on how to get the most out of my budget. Her response time and communication were exceptional and she was a complete pleasure to work with. Hands down, one of the most genuine and kind people I have had the pleasure of getting to know. My sister is getting married next September and already booked a date with her and was also immediately blown away with Amy. Bouquet Studio really helped bring my wedding vision to life, and I can't thank her enough. I look forward to seeing what she and my sister bring to life for her wedding and hopefully will get the opportunity to work with her again in some type of capacity.

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you Morgan! It's always such a compliment to work with family/sisters/friends! Your wedding was beautiful and flawless! I can't wait to work with your sister! Also, loved your wedding video!
  • Mary
    Mary L. Married on 06/12/2021

Our daughter’s dream came true today.

Amy was wonderful to work with for our daughter’s wedding. Her attention to detail, creativity, and love of what she does was obvious to everyone in attendance. Her expertise in flowers and design created a romantic, picturesque and beautiful compliment to the venue. Our daughter and we were very pleased with the Bouquet Studio’s beautiful flowers, personal touch, advice and service.

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you for you kind review sweet Mary! It was a pleasure working with you on your daughter's wedding. Thanks for your kind review!
  • Kaley
    Kaley S. Married on 05/15/2021

Perfect day

Our wedding was amazing and a large party of it was Amy’s work! She really helped transform our indoor abs outdoor space and helped us capture the spring garden feel we wanted. She was also great to work with and able to make changes (including ordering more flowers last minute for a late table add). I loved working with Amy!

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you Kaley! It was so much fun designing a bouquet onto your grandmother's heirloom Bible. Thank you for the opportunity and challenge.
  • Elise
    Elise G. Married on 11/14/2020

An absolute pleasure!

Amy was an absolute pleasure to work with and brought my floral dreams to life! She was so detailed and thorough during all of our planning sessions, and was incredibly flexible up through the day of our wedding as it related to all of the changes due to COVID-19 (i.e. scaled back to family-only wedding, new safety precautions, updated times, etc.). She is one of the most positive, welcoming people that I have worked with, and cares deeply about making sure that you are 100% satisfied with her work. I could not recommend Amy more, and cannot thank her enough for the role she played in making my wedding day the best day of my life.

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you for your kind and considerate review! It was such a pleasure to work with you Elise! A truly beautiful person inside and out. I'm going to miss our planning.
  • Kristy
    Kristy H. Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing Experience with Amy!

Amy was the most wonderful vendor to work with while planning our wedding. She made great suggestions, was flexible and is so kind. She put together the most beautiful floral arrangements, garlands, and details for our day! I could not recommend her any more highly!! Her services are amazing and seriously the best price around!

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you Kristy! You're too kind and you and your Mom both were simply a joy to work with! We are so grateful for your business and your vision to make the day come to life.
  • Amber
    Amber J. Married on 10/01/2020

Incredible quality within budget

Amy and her team did such a good job making our entire wedding beautiful. We changed the date and our plans several times and she was on board the entire time. If I can give a bride any advice it is to use real flowers and to still have flowers even if it’s a micro wedding. You can also rent the centerpieces from her which is a huge money saver in the end. She took care of everything the day of and I didn’t have to worry at all!

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you for your kind review Amber. We really appreciate you and we're so sorry the pandemic had to rear its ugly head. You rolled with everything with such grace and dignity.
  • Katsy
    Katsy L. Married on 08/29/2020

Above & Beyond!!

Amy and her team did an exceptional job for our wedding! I didn't have very specific ideas but in the first phone call it felt like Amy already knew what to do and she nailed it! She designed the most gorgeous 9' hanging tree garland and a neck wreath for on our horse! No matter your vision, budget, or location I'm positive that Amy can blow you away with what she delivers and how easy she makes everything!

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you for your review Katsy! What a dream come true to be able to work with you in the best location ever and being surrounded by your beautiful horses! It was a delight and a day I'll never forget. Thanks for trusting me!
  • Jessica
    Jessica B. Married on 06/19/2020

Amy is the best

Amy is not only an amazing florist but is also an amazing and caring human being. You can tell from the moment you start talking to her that she LOVES what she does. My husband and I had to move our big wedding and reception to 2021 due to COVID but still wanted to have an intimate ceremony with immediate family in 2020. Amy made the process of rescheduling so easy, and put together the most beautiful arrangements for our intimate ceremony. Her work is stunning and her prices can't be beat. We are not only using her for both of our weddings, but I will continue to use her for our annual awards banquet at work.

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you Jessica! I love our emails, calls and planning sessions. It's so much fun to me. Thank you for putting your faith and trust in Bouquet Studio not just once but twice! I can't even begin to tell you how much it's appreciated! Also, can not wait until your big day coming up!
  • Susan
    Susan V. Married on 06/06/2020

Excellent service!

Bouquet studio did a fabulous job with our wedding. I was very impressed by the professionalism and creativity of the planning/ pricing prior to the wedding. The arrangements were gorgeous! Above all, I will always be appreciative of how Amy Chupp was so kind and flexible with me during our wedding plans being changed due to Covid. At one point we had to move the event to a private wedding in our home because we weren’t allowed to host the wedding in the venue and then later we were allowed to have it at the venue. Amy rearranged the arrangements without charging me anything extra. When the government restrictions were imposed on the amount of people that could gather in a place was only 10 people, I could tell her heart was really hurting for us. When the restriction was lifted and our wedding was allowed to happen again, I could also feel her true joy for us. It meant the world for me to have someone I had hired to just help make my wedding day beautiful actually become a friend who helped make us feel cared for when we I was a nervous wreck! Bouquet Studio is a gift!

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Susan! Covid has certainly thrown quite a few curve balls at us and has felt like quite a rollercoaster ride. Thanks for putting your faith and trust in us and being so sweet to work with!
    Misty T. Married on 05/09/2020

The bouquet was perfect!

My daughter decided on a last minute backyard wedding rather than the 200 person wedding we had planned because of covid19 and we decided to use local vendors. Amy was very helpful and accommodating with short notice. The bouquet was absolutely perfect! Thanks again for everything!

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for supporting a local business during this covid crisis and thank you for the review. We are so appreciative.
  • Bethany
    Bethany M. Married on 04/04/2020

Expert in Crisis & Works With Your Budget!

Amy makes the most out of a difficult situation. Due to COVID-19, we had to downsize our wedding to only a few family and friends, but we still wanted flowers for pictures. Amy went out of her way to setup extra early as a health precaution. She was innovative and artful, even when things on my end did not exactly go as planned. She has been generous and very willing to work around difficult circumstances. She was also very willing to work around our limited budget in any way she could. Amy will do anything she can to make your wedding look beautiful. Please don't hesitate to reach out; she is an experienced, well-versed, and amazing florist!

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you Bethany! I'm so happy to see your review and so happy you all are healthy and married! I know it was such a difficult choice you had to make and my heart goes out to all the poor covid couples who are facing these tough times.
    Jennifer Married on 10/19/2019

Amy is amazing!

Amy and the whole team at Bouquet Studio are absolutely amazing! Amy was incredibly helpful from start to finish. She helped give ideas and completely understood my vision. She was very responsive, always getting back to me in a timely manner. After every planning session (in-person, or over the phone), she sent me an updated proposal. Her proposals are very detailed and helped to ease my nervous mind. Amy was always sweet and understanding, even when I changed my mind multiple times on centerpieces, and she even helped us choose a color of ribbon for my flower girls dresses. Our flowers were delivered exactly on-time and everything was labeled and placed exactly where we discussed. Amy took my vision and made it a reality! I got so many compliments on our flowers, and they were my favorite part of our décor. I can not recommend Amy and her team highly enough. They are very professional, helpful, and will absolutely help make your wedding floral dreams a reality!

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Jenny! I love when my couples post their gorgeous wedding photos! As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. I'm so grateful you reached out to us and put your faith and trust in our design talents!
  • G & W
    Gabriel A. Married on 10/19/2019

Your search for the perfect florist ends here!

Can I give more than five stars?! Choosing Amy and her incredibly talented team at Bouquet Studios for our wedding florals was the best decision we made, hands down. Amy was such a pleasure to work with, and no exaggeration, completely surpassed every expectation we had. As a designer myself, I had very specific ideas and requests for our centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnières and corsages, and Amy took those ideas and ran, making them better than I could have imagined. We spoke with a few other highly recommended florists from The Knot who laughed in our faces when we shared our budget and had almost given up hope that anyone would work with us. Enter Bouquet Studios: After sharing our reference imagery with Amy, she put together a beautiful and easy to understand visual proposal, breaking down each element for our wedding florals with images of specific varietals included so we knew exactly what to expect. Amy considered the minute details others overlooked, and offered creative solutions to maximize our budget (for example, utilizing our reception centerpieces as decorations for the ceremony before). She made herself available to us by phone and email throughout our nearly two-year long engagement and was so personable (truly, like speaking to your favorite aunt on the phone). Amy’s the type of person I’d chose to work with time and time again. Six months after our wedding, we are still getting compliments from friends and family on the truly breathtaking arrangements. I can guarantee that Bouquet Studios will be our family’s go-to florist for my siblings’ weddings when the time comes, and in the meantime, I'm recommending them to anyone and everyone I can. Thank you, Amy!

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you for this wonderful and heartfelt review W&G! On behalf of myself and the team, we are so grateful you chose us out of so many other florists out there, to share your special day with you. My only regret is there are no photos of your gorgeous chuppah here or the amazing centerpieces from your reception.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 10/05/2019

Professional and talented

Amy and her team made everything at our wedding beautiful! They even delivered our boutonnières to the hotel so that they could be pinned on the men’s jackets ahead of time. Talk about a team and company that are willing to go above and beyond for their customers. I highly recommend bouquet studio to anyone and everyone! They also made my sister in laws wedding and my husband’s cousins wedding beautiful!

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you for your review and your gorgeous photos that Loren Jackson provided. We were so in love with all your flowers and your bouquet was one of my 2019 favorites!! Going to miss our flower planning!!
    Andrea W. Married on 10/05/2019

Vision was captured!

Amy and her team at Bouquet Studio did all the florals for my wedding on 10/5/19. Amy is incredibly responsive and listens thoughtfully to ensure a bride's vision is captured! I had a few planning calls with Amy and sent her pictures of ideas I had in mind to align with our venue and style. After every planning call, Amy immediately sent my updated proposal and every detail was captured. Bouquet Studio provided all bridal party bouquets and men's pins, floral halos and wands for flower girls, reception / ceremony / cocktail hour designs, and our AMAZING FLORAL ARCH that we got married under. Thank you for everything to your fantastic team!

Bouquet Studio's reply:

What beautiful photos of our designs! Thank you for sharing these and thank you so much for the opportunity to work with you Andrea! We loved every second, from the planning to the designing to the setting up, it was such a pleasure!
  • Annamarie
    Annamarie Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful work!

Stop looking for florists and hire this one! Everything done by Bouquet Studio for our daughter’s wedding was GORGEOUS!! The bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, centerpieces, aisle decor, ceremony arch and focal structures were just beautiful! Amy was always a pleasure to speak with.
    Just a note, the venue in the photos is Pine View Acres in Massillon.

Bouquet Studio's reply:

My goodness these photos are beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing these with other brides and sharing your review. It was wonderful working with you as well and we loved the vision you and your daughter had for this wedding.
  • Mary
    Mary C. Married on 09/07/2019

Just beautiful!

Bouquet Studio went the extra mile in making the most beautiful bouquets and floral arrangements for our daughter's wedding. Amy was a dream to work with! She was friendly, creative, professional and attentive. We are so thankful we made the right choice in going with her!

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you sweet Mary! Your review means so much to us! We appreciate your business and this wonderful review.
  • Meagan
    Meagan C. Married on 09/07/2019

Simply the best!

We are so thankful that Bouquet Studio was part of our wedding in September! From the very beginning, Amy was the friendliest, most organized, and communicative person to work with. She listened to our ideas and amplified them with her own creativity. I was blown away when I first saw the centerpieces, bouquets and the arbor they created - it was magical. Every little detail was so thoughtfully executed - We had pieces of family jewelry that we wanted to include in my bouquet and they were so carefully placed within the flowers. We can’t thank Amy and her team enough and would highly recommend them for any wedding or special occasion. I only hope we can work together again in the future!

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you Meagan! Your review means so much to us here. You and your sweet Mom were just gems! Wish too the wedding planning with you could go on. Thank you for putting your faith in us from the beginning.