183 Reviews for Bouquet Studio

Non-Floral (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
182 Bouquet Studio Reviews

After knowing that Bouquet Studio created the most beautiful centerpieces, bouquets, etc. for my cousins and multiple friend's' weddings, I knew that I wanted her to be the florist for my wedding as well. I was blown away by Amy's patience and kindness throughout my entire wedding planning experience. I came into our initial meeting knowing my wedding was taking place in December, but not having a single clue about what I wanted my bouquet/centerpieces/etc to look like. Amy game me time to look over photo examples of her past work and we collaborated on ideas on what would look best (and what flowers were in season in December). On my wedding day everything was BEAUTIFUL and I had so many compliments on all the flower arrangements! I cannot thank Amy and the rest of her team enough for all their hard work!!

Profile Picture Olivia, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Amy was a dream to work with at Bouquet Studio! From our initial call to talk vision, I knew I wanted to work with Amy and her team for our wedding. The process was so easy, she came to the table understanding the vision and having a million recommendations to bring all the pieces and parts to life from my bridal bouquet, to our sweetheart table, to the 4-different centerpieces she created! I nearly cried at the first look - SO PERFECT and seeing everything in our venue was the cherry on top. Working with Bouquet Studio allowed all my wedding flower dreams come to life. THANK YOU!

Photo for Bouquet Studio Review - Photo credit: http://www.timothy-logan.com/
Profile Picture Emily, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I can't express how much I loved my flowers on my wedding day, and how much I would recommend working with Amy! I found Amy online, and scheduled to meet with her. After one meeting, we were sold. She is so knowledgeable, kind, creative, reasonable, not to mention the books and books she has of her work to help give you inspiration and prove how versatile and amazing she is at what she does. She perfectly understood my vision, and even took it to the next level with her suggestions. She really pays attention to the details, and a few days before your wedding you go for a preview so there won't be any surprises day of. We used vintage vases for our tables, but Amy has SO many different options that she will let you use free of charge, which can save you a lot of money! I have shared some of my photos below, so you can see how incredible her arrangements were, both the bouquets and table arrangements. If you are still aren't convinced :) - go look at her instagram account @bouquetstudio

Profile Picture Mallory , 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Wow, Bouquet Studio blew us out of the water. Amy was such a delight to work with. She's very professional, very responsive, and such a genuinely nice person. We were a laid back couple that didn't have too many ideas in mind. Amy really helped guide us to a decision that fit our style and budget. We had a preview a few days before the wedding, which put me at ease. I loved seeing the flowers beforehand and having the opportunity to change things, if needed. Amy came to the venue and set the flowers up, and they were absolutely perfect. My bridesmaids were so impressed with the bouquets. We received so many compliments from guests. Working with Amy was such a great experience. I would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Jackie, 9/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I found Amy and the Bouquet Studio online while researching florists for my September 2017 wedding. After reading the glowing reviews I decided to look in to her myself - and I am so glad that I did! Amy and her team are absolutely wonderful to work with! Not only is Amy incredibly sweet, but she is incredibly talented as well! I met with her not having a solid idea of what I wanted, and with her guidance and expert suggestions we were able to come up with some great ideas. Everything was STUNNING come wedding day! From the centerpieces to the bouquets to boutonnieres, I received countless compliments all day. I could not have been happier with everything from start to finish. Amy is very efficient and professional which definitely helps any stressed out bride stay calm. Do not hesitate to work with the Bouquet Studio, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Bouquet Studio is the best florist for weddings. They make each floral and wedding piece unique for every bride and groom. They will get any flower and assemble beyond your wildest dreams. With delivery, tear down and preview available you are sure to LOVE all your flowers.

Profile Picture Kaylee, 7/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Amy from Bouquet Studio and all of her team were an absolute joy to work with for our June 10th wedding. Her prices are amazing and the level of talent is incredible. She is detail oriented and answers all questions quickly and thoroughly. I was blown away by how beautiful the arrangements were. The best part was being able to preview everything a few days before the wedding and have the opportunity to make any adjustments, if necessary. I was able to see the centerpieces and hold my bouquet before the big day, which was really exciting. She made my ideas come to life and all of my guests loved the florals and still comment on how beautiful they were. Check out their instagram and facebook and see how gorgeous her creations are!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/10/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Working with Amy was wonderful, she understood the vision I had for our wedding and helped make it happen! The flowers she put together truly added so much to the style and feel of our wedding. The quality of the pieces were fantastic and they looked (and smelled!) absolutely beautiful. She is very nice to work with and was very helpful, as I am not nearly as knowledgable when it comes to flowers. :) would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Maryssa, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Amy from Bouquet Studio is a dream to work with! Her artistic style was able to create a beautiful arrangement centered around my favorite flower, a sunflower. She is very flexible, accommodating, and was more than eager to make my wedding day special! She is quick to respond & is great for ideas or suggestions. Amy made sure I could preview my arrangements before my wedding day to check that I was happy & satisfied. Everything had exceeded my expectations! I have received dozens of compliments and comments on my floral arrangements. Amy’s flowers were a gorgeous accent to a perfect day!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amy and her team did an AMAZING job. My flowers were absolutely stunning and Amy was a joy to work with. She was super responsive, willing to work with budgets and ideas. I came in clueless with what flowers I wanted for my April wedding and Amy had awesome ideas and I will say her vision was spot on. I couldn't be happier with how the flowers turned out and I wouldn't go anywhere else! Thanks Bouquet Studio!

Profile Picture Kara, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I ordered bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres for my wedding (but not any other flower decor) and they were fantastic! The only florist I met with was Amy - I liked her so much that I went ahead and booked her right at the first meeting and was able to pick out all the flowers and fabric wraps then. Amy was very communicative throughout the whole process. I really liked that there was a viewing that Thursday before so I could see how everything looked (which was great!). I had Amy add my grandfathers watch and my other grandfather's military ribbon to the handle of the bouquet, and that turned out great. I would highly recommend A Bouquet Studio!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/12/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations

I cannot say enough about Amy from Bouquet Studio! I was referred to her by one of my best friends. From our first meeting through the day of the wedding she was so sweet, provided timely responses to emails, and not to mention was affordable! When we first spoke, I had an idea of what I wanted in my head, shared some photos of the style, and ended up making a revision to my vision a month or so before the wedding. She was so helpful in making a smooth transition and providing additional pieces for a few areas of the reception. I thought it was so cool that she invited us for a preview before the big day. I didn't know it was possible to get teary eyed over flowers, but she brought everything that was in my head to life in a way I didn't think was possible. We received so many compliments on the flowers and greenery. She even saw places at the reception where we could use some extra greenery and didn't charge us, just took charge. Everything was absolutely PERFECT and we are so grateful!! Thank you Amy and team!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Amy was a pleasure to work with! I had a unique style in mind and Amy ran with it. It turned out better than I could've imagined. She is very reasonable with price and responsive to all emails.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/15/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Amy and her team are so amazing to work with! She understood my vision better than I even did and created the most beautiful floral arrangements for our wedding! Her team is truly made up of artists. You won't regret hiring Bouquet Studios.

Profile Picture Chloe, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Amy and her team are truly amazing! The flowers she created were breathtaking and exactly what I had hoped for! She is creative and brings magic to her work-not having Bouquet Studios create your wedding flowers and arrangements is a mistake!

Profile Picture User7783067, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The bouquets and centerpieces were beyond our expectations!! Amy's work is perfection. So many flowers for a very fair price.

Profile Picture Sherry, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amy at Bouquet Studio was a complete pleasure to work with. We had general ideas, but neither of us really knows much about flowers/floral design. I am also highly allergic to pollen and even strong scented flowers can seriously do me damage, but when I told this to Amy she didn't even bat an eyelash. She already had ideas on how to accommodate my allergy! Boy did she really deliver, everyone, literally EVERYONE raved about the flowers. She even stayed for the ceremony so that we could use the flowers at both a background for the ceremony as well as centerpieces. Overall we would highly recommend Bouquet Studio!

Profile Picture User5063912, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I was planning my Cleveland wedding from my hometown (Miami) so I was a bit nervous about the vendor selection process- as my recommendations were limited to online suggestions. However, I couldn’t have been more pleased with the results of finding Bouquet Studio through the online review process!

I created a Pinterest board for wedding flowers and Amy (the owner) really took the ideas I showed her and put them to life. She did such an amazing job with the flowers- kept them simple and elegant as I had envisioned, and turned them into something absolutely stunning.
Although I was in-love with our flowers, what I loved most was my experience in the process. Amy was so sweet and accommodating to our needs. She offered genuine suggestions on how to achieve the look/style that we wanted while saving cost. She suggested that we split arrangements from large to small- and boy was I in love with the outcome of the “small” arrangements she put together to help us keep the cost down. I really wanted to achieve a “fancy” look so to speak without having to go over our $2500 budget and she really helped achieve that. She also offered a preview – the days before the wedding in case we needed anything changed. Although it wasn’t necessary, as I was completely impressed by the original results, it was still very comforting to have that option. I may have also bugged her quite a few times leading up to the wedding but she was always so responsive and sweet in her responses, unlike my experience with other vendors in the wedding process. I once contemplated on potentially hiring a wedding planner for the wedding, mostly for the purpose of help with the flower décor- but hiring Bouquet Studio eliminated that need.

The only downside was that they are located a bit far from downtown Cleveland- where our wedding was being held, so we had to make the drive to North Lawrence Ohio- since I didn't want to simply do it over the phone, but it was certainly worth the drive!!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 9/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Amy did a great job. She's very responsive, very reasonable priced, very easy to talk to. I wanted just a few flowers to try to save costs and she was good about helping me pick the lower priced ones. The bouquets turned out better than I could have expected, very beautifully arranged. I'd recommend!

Profile Picture User6173026, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Consultations

Working with Amy was such a pleasure! Her team does absolutely beautiful work and I loved how my flowers turned out. She was extremely easy to work with from our first phone call to the wedding day. I think Amy was just as excited about my vision for flowers as I was! Amy provided wonderful suggestions that allowed us to stay within budget for the flowers, and the end result was just perfect. We also rented beautiful votive holders that really tied the whole look together (and at a very reasonable price).

I loved that she sets up a time to preview the arrangements and bouquets a few days before the wedding, giving you the option to fix anything you don't like before the big day. The flower delivery team set everything up perfectly and were so nice to work with. I highly recommend bouquet studio to anyone and am so glad I chose Amy and her team for my wedding!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

i loved working with Amy on our bridal flowers. She took the ideas I had along with our color scheme and was able to put together beautiful floral arrangements. She was very accommodating and was able to fill our needs in a very short period of time.

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/11/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations

Please do yourself a favor and choose Bouquet Studio as your flower vendor! Amy is the kindest soul and she truly cares about the vision you have for your wedding. Amy took the time to help me figure out my vision. We bounced ideas back and forth with each other, and she was always quick to send me an email, call with updates and offer suggestions. Amy is detail oriented, and this is what makes her amazing! Our guests were in awe when they saw her beautiful creations. Many of our guests made comments about the flowers, saying that they were the most beautiful flowers they've ever seen at a wedding. I have to agree with them! I originally signed up with a different florist, but met with Amy and couldn't say no after seeing her beautiful work. Call Amy today, and prepare to be amazed!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My daughter wasn't interested in many flowers in her bouquets. She was determined to have an artichoke in her arrangement. Amy was hesitant that she could design something to her liking. Amy continued to dialogue with us and once we agreed on greenery, succulents and white flowers to accent, she outdid herself, sending us pictures of her work a few days before the wedding to make sure they would meet our satisfaction. I picked up the 7 bouquets, 12 boutonnières, 4 wrist corsages and 2 arrangements in urns the morning of the wedding, and they were the perfect accents to the wedding, reception and pictures. THANK YOU AMY for working with us! I trust most of you clients give you more than 30 days of planning and preparation, but you worked a miracle for me in the 30 days before our daughters wedding and I have fond memories of your skill, versatility and attention to detail!

Profile Picture Ramona, 3/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Samples, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals

Amy was amazing to work with, she did both me and my sisters weddings. Both of us were 100% happy with the results. She does a great job!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 1/16/16, 1 Review