Bouquet Studio Reviews

Bouquet Studio 5
Bouquet Studio 6
Bouquet Studio 7

Gretchen · Married on 09/29/2018

Amy was super help with everything! She answered all my emails by the end of the day, she listened to exactly what I said. There was miss communication and she even helped me out with that! Super nice, super understanding. Everyone loved the bouquets and centerpieces

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Gretchen! It was a pleasure working with you at one of our favorite venues so close to home.

Lindsey · Married on 09/01/2018

A floral dream come true!

Bouquet Studio made all of my wedding flower dreams come true! Amy was such a pleasure to work with--the absolute sweetest person and very responsive (I had trouble with other floral vendors responding to me). Whenever I talked with her, I felt like I was talking with a friend rather than a vendor. I drove an hour one way just to have an in-person consultation with her and it was absolutely worth it (she can do a consultation over the phone, but I believe in-person is better). I love how her flower proposal was so organized. Some businesses just list out the names of flowers, however, Amy's proposal had pictures of each flower that was to be included (helpful because some flowers have crazy names lol), along with inspiration pictures that I provided to her, and descriptions so everyone was on the same page with what I envisioned. At my request, she even added in a massive flower arch and additional corsages just one month prior to the wedding. Bouquet Studio really brought the vision for my wedding (modern bohemian) to life and set the mood for the day. Amy and her team are incredibly talented! Thank you for everything! :)

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Lindsey you were a friend to all of us and thank you so much for allowing us to be so creative on your arch! It was one of our favorite pieces of the season! So happy you love our software too!

Erica · Married on 06/23/2018

Where do I even begin!! Amy and her team at Bouquet Studio BLEW ME AWAY!!! I had met with Amy before the wedding to discuss the color scheme and feel of our wedding and felt really good about everything we had discussed and the flowers we had picked. On the day of, when I saw our flowers, I was just amazed!! They were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined and fit the look we were going for PERFECTLY!! So many of our guests commented on how gorgeous they were and some of them even asked for her contact information!! Thank you so much, Amy and team! You guys did the most wonderful job!!

Bouquet Studio's reply:

THANK YOU so much for this review Erica! We wish we could clone you and your wonderful family! You make us

Joy · Married on 06/10/2018

Amy Chupp and her staff did a gorgeous job on the wedding. We had so many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. Amy has a computer program to show you what your flowers will look like and she exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend her.

Bouquet Studio 8
    Bouquet Studio 9

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you for your review Joy and these fabulous photos that are worth a thousand words! We can't tell you how much it means to have worked with you on both your sons weddings!

Meredith · Married on 05/26/2018

Amy at Bouquet Studio was amazing to work with! She was always so willing to help and guided me through the process of picking the perfect flowers. I also found her to be super reasonable price wise, compared to a lot of the competitors. I received so many compliments at my wedding and everyone asked who did the flowers. I would 100% recommend Amy to all my friends and family.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you Meredith! We do our best to work with as many local farmers as possible to help the local economy and businesses, cut down on our carbon footprint and bring you the freshest most beautiful product available!

Meghan · Married on 05/19/2018

Amy was so helpful, accommodating, easy to work with, and genuinely kind!! I would highly recommend Bouquet Studios to anyone. Our flowers turned out beautiful and we got so many compliments!!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you for your review Meghan!

Lynn · Married on 05/12/2018

Amy at Bouquet Studio did an outstanding job for my daughter's wedding. It has been almost one month since the wedding and we are still receiving compliments on all the floral arrangements.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you Lynn! Amazing venue Peacock Ridge and beautiful tastes in florals all made the difference!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 12/16/2017

After knowing that Bouquet Studio created the most beautiful centerpieces, bouquets, etc. for my cousins and multiple friend's' weddings, I knew that I wanted her to be the florist for my wedding as well. I was blown away by Amy's patience and kindness throughout my entire wedding planning experience. I came into our initial meeting knowing my wedding was taking place in December, but not having a single clue about what I wanted my bouquet/centerpieces/etc to look like. Amy game me time to look over photo examples of her past work and we collaborated on ideas on what would look best (and what flowers were in season in December). On my wedding day everything was BEAUTIFUL and I had so many compliments on all the flower arrangements! I cannot thank Amy and the rest of her team enough for all their hard work!!

Sent on 02/28/2018
    Bouquet Studio 10
    Bouquet Studio 11
    Bouquet Studio 12
    Bouquet Studio 13
    Bouquet Studio 14
    Bouquet Studio 15

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Olivia, thank you so much for this fabulous review and also these gorgeous photos too! As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. Loved working with you!

Emily · Married on 11/18/2017

Amy was a dream to work with at Bouquet Studio! From our initial call to talk vision, I knew I wanted to work with Amy and her team for our wedding. The process was so easy, she came to the table understanding the vision and having a million recommendations to bring all the pieces and parts to life from my bridal bouquet, to our sweetheart table, to the 4-different centerpieces she created! I nearly cried at the first look - SO PERFECT and seeing everything in our venue was the cherry on top. Working with Bouquet Studio allowed all my wedding flower dreams come to life. THANK YOU!

Bouquet Studio 16

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Emily, you were a DREAM to work with as well! We loved your venue Ariel Pearl Center, your gorgeous gown and of course the florals! Thank you so much for the opportunity to serve you!

Mallory · Married on 10/28/2017

I can't express how much I loved my flowers on my wedding day, and how much I would recommend working with Amy! I found Amy online, and scheduled to meet with her. After one meeting, we were sold. She is so knowledgeable, kind, creative, reasonable, not to mention the books and books she has of her work to help give you inspiration and prove how versatile and amazing she is at what she does. She perfectly understood my vision, and even took it to the next level with her suggestions. She really pays attention to the details, and a few days before your wedding you go for a preview so there won't be any surprises day of. We used vintage vases for our tables, but Amy has SO many different options that she will let you use free of charge, which can save you a lot of money! I have shared some of my photos below, so you can see how incredible her arrangements were, both the bouquets and table arrangements. If you are still aren't convinced :) - go look at her instagram account @bouquetstudio

Sent on 02/14/2018
    Bouquet Studio 17
    Bouquet Studio 18
    Bouquet Studio 19
    Bouquet Studio 20
    Bouquet Studio 21
    Bouquet Studio 22

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Mallory! What a sweet Valentine's for us and thank you for sharing your photos too! Appreciate it more than words can say!

Jackie · Married on 09/17/2017

Wow, Bouquet Studio blew us out of the water. Amy was such a delight to work with. She's very professional, very responsive, and such a genuinely nice person. We were a laid back couple that didn't have too many ideas in mind. Amy really helped guide us to a decision that fit our style and budget. We had a preview a few days before the wedding, which put me at ease. I loved seeing the flowers beforehand and having the opportunity to change things, if needed. Amy came to the venue and set the flowers up, and they were absolutely perfect. My bridesmaids were so impressed with the bouquets. We received so many compliments from guests. Working with Amy was such a great experience. I would definitely recommend her!

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you Jackie! I love guiding my couples to the perfect floral choices and then designing the perfect pieces.

Lindsey · Married on 09/16/2017

I found Amy and the Bouquet Studio online while researching florists for my September 2017 wedding. After reading the glowing reviews I decided to look in to her myself - and I am so glad that I did! Amy and her team are absolutely wonderful to work with! Not only is Amy incredibly sweet, but she is incredibly talented as well! I met with her not having a solid idea of what I wanted, and with her guidance and expert suggestions we were able to come up with some great ideas. Everything was STUNNING come wedding day! From the centerpieces to the bouquets to boutonnieres, I received countless compliments all day. I could not have been happier with everything from start to finish. Amy is very efficient and professional which definitely helps any stressed out bride stay calm. Do not hesitate to work with the Bouquet Studio, you will not be disappointed!

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Lindsey your choices in floral were STUNNING! Thank you so much for your kudo's! We loved working with you!

Kaylee · Married on 07/30/2017

Bouquet Studio is the best florist for weddings. They make each floral and wedding piece unique for every bride and groom. They will get any flower and assemble beyond your wildest dreams. With delivery, tear down and preview available you are sure to LOVE all your flowers.

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you so very much Kaylee! Thank you for recognizing our work in this glowing review! We loved working with you and you made our job easy!
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 06/10/2017

Amy from Bouquet Studio and all of her team were an absolute joy to work with for our June 10th wedding. Her prices are amazing and the level of talent is incredible. She is detail oriented and answers all questions quickly and thoroughly. I was blown away by how beautiful the arrangements were. The best part was being able to preview everything a few days before the wedding and have the opportunity to make any adjustments, if necessary. I was able to see the centerpieces and hold my bouquet before the big day, which was really exciting. She made my ideas come to life and all of my guests loved the florals and still comment on how beautiful they were. Check out their instagram and facebook and see how gorgeous her creations are!

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for this glowing review Erin and for being such a fan on our Instagram and Facebook pages! We love that!

Maryssa · Married on 06/10/2017

Working with Amy was wonderful, she understood the vision I had for our wedding and helped make it happen! The flowers she put together truly added so much to the style and feel of our wedding. The quality of the pieces were fantastic and they looked (and smelled!) absolutely beautiful. She is very nice to work with and was very helpful, as I am not nearly as knowledgable when it comes to flowers. :) would definitely recommend!

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you for the recommendation Maryssa! It does our heart good to see your glowing review! We appreciate your style and vision for your wedding day and you allowing us to play such a big role in it.

Lauren · Married on 05/06/2017

Amy from Bouquet Studio is a dream to work with! Her artistic style was able to create a beautiful arrangement centered around my favorite flower, a sunflower. She is very flexible, accommodating, and was more than eager to make my wedding day special! She is quick to respond & is great for ideas or suggestions. Amy made sure I could preview my arrangements before my wedding day to check that I was happy & satisfied. Everything had exceeded my expectations! I have received dozens of compliments and comments on my floral arrangements. Amy’s flowers were a gorgeous accent to a perfect day!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate it.

Kara · Married on 04/29/2017

Amy and her team did an AMAZING job. My flowers were absolutely stunning and Amy was a joy to work with. She was super responsive, willing to work with budgets and ideas. I came in clueless with what flowers I wanted for my April wedding and Amy had awesome ideas and I will say her vision was spot on. I couldn't be happier with how the flowers turned out and I wouldn't go anywhere else! Thanks Bouquet Studio!

Bouquet Studio's reply:

We love an April wedding and yours definitely will go down in our minds as one of the BEST!! Thank you for not going anywhere else!

Katie · Married on 11/12/2016

I ordered bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres for my wedding (but not any other flower decor) and they were fantastic! The only florist I met with was Amy - I liked her so much that I went ahead and booked her right at the first meeting and was able to pick out all the flowers and fabric wraps then. Amy was very communicative throughout the whole process. I really liked that there was a viewing that Thursday before so I could see how everything looked (which was great!). I had Amy add my grandfathers watch and my other grandfather's military ribbon to the handle of the bouquet, and that turned out great. I would highly recommend A Bouquet Studio!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you Katie! I didn't know until now that you had only met with us and felt such confidence right away that you booked our services! What a compliment! Thank you so much!

Brittany · Married on 10/22/2016

I cannot say enough about Amy from Bouquet Studio! I was referred to her by one of my best friends. From our first meeting through the day of the wedding she was so sweet, provided timely responses to emails, and not to mention was affordable! When we first spoke, I had an idea of what I wanted in my head, shared some photos of the style, and ended up making a revision to my vision a month or so before the wedding. She was so helpful in making a smooth transition and providing additional pieces for a few areas of the reception. I thought it was so cool that she invited us for a preview before the big day. I didn't know it was possible to get teary eyed over flowers, but she brought everything that was in my head to life in a way I didn't think was possible. We received so many compliments on the flowers and greenery. She even saw places at the reception where we could use some extra greenery and didn't charge us, just took charge. Everything was absolutely PERFECT and we are so grateful!! Thank you Amy and team!!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you for your very kind and helpful review. We had so much fun designing your wedding day flowers!

Ashley · Married on 10/15/2016

Amy was a pleasure to work with! I had a unique style in mind and Amy ran with it. It turned out better than I could've imagined. She is very reasonable with price and responsive to all emails.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley!

Chloe · Married on 10/15/2016

Amy and her team are so amazing to work with! She understood my vision better than I even did and created the most beautiful floral arrangements for our wedding! Her team is truly made up of artists. You won't regret hiring Bouquet Studios.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you Chloe! You and your family were all wonderful and we just loved your vision.

Chloe · Married on 10/15/2016

Amy and her team are truly amazing! The flowers she created were breathtaking and exactly what I had hoped for! She is creative and brings magic to her work-not having Bouquet Studios create your wedding flowers and arrangements is a mistake!

Bouquet Studio's reply:

Thank you Chloe! You and your family are the absolute BEST! We are so very thankful you picked up the phone and called us!

Sherry · Married on 09/24/2016

The bouquets and centerpieces were beyond our expectations!! Amy's work is perfection. So many flowers for a very fair price.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Thank you Sherry!

Amy at Bouquet Studio was a complete pleasure to work with. We had general ideas, but neither of us really knows much about flowers/floral design. I am also highly allergic to pollen and even strong scented flowers can seriously do me damage, but when I told this to Amy she didn't even bat an eyelash. She already had ideas on how to accommodate my allergy! Boy did she really deliver, everyone, literally EVERYONE raved about the flowers. She even stayed for the ceremony so that we could use the flowers at both a background for the ceremony as well as centerpieces. Overall we would highly recommend Bouquet Studio!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Bouquet Studio's reply:

So happy to hear that everyone raved about our designs! We have the best flower farms, growers and suppliers! Just love their flowers, hard work for us and always sending us the perfect blooms!