Sitting Pretty Linens Reviews

Sitting Pretty Linens 5
Sitting Pretty Linens 6
Sitting Pretty Linens 7

Amy · Married on 06/28/2019

They went above and beyond!

Amanda and Sitting Pretty were amazing to work with. From my very first interaction with them to the final day of service they provided they were nothing short of amazing. They were the only vendor I ended up booking without even looking into anyone else for my draping needs because they were so amazing from the very first time I reached out. My venue told me I couldn’t do the draping I wanted, so Amanda actually took the time to go set up the draping a year in advance and show them it would be safe and secure to do. At this point I didn’t even have a signed contract with them! They went way above and beyond to show my venue it could be done. The day of it was safe, secure and absolutely beautiful! The final look they created exceeded any expectations I had (and I was a very picky/high expectations bride!) I only have great things to say about this company and would recommend them to anyone. Thanks for creating my dream ceremony space Amanda!!

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Sitting Pretty Linens 8
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 06/15/2019

Would absolutely recommend!

Sitting Pretty Linens was a preferred vendor at our reception venue and I can see why! Amanda was absolutely fantastic to work with. She took the time and care to find a backdrop that would fit both my budget and vision. As soon as I walked into the ballroom on our wedding day, I was blown away. The backdrop was perfect and made such a beautiful addition to our venue space.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Caitlin · Married on 06/01/2019

Flawless! Thank you!

Amanda made the process of choosing, ordering and arranging set up for my backdrop linen completely seamless! The cost was much more affordable than anticipated and on the day of my wedding they snuck in like ninjas and set up it up so perfectly I didn't even realize they were there! THANK YOU for being one thing on my wedding day I never had to worry about and for making my venue look so gorgeous!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Emily · Married on 03/30/2019

More than I could have asked for!

Sitting pretty linens was a suggestion from our venue coordinator and it was beyond anything I could have imagined! It was a little late notice on my part but I was VERY particular about how I wanted our ceremony backdrop — glowey, ethereal, romantic. They patiently worked with me and even went the extra mile and used their other resources to help me achieve exactly what I wanted. It was genuinely so beautiful and better than I could have imagined — easy, trustworthy, artistic and so kind to work with! Thank you for everything, Sitting Pretty Linens, you made my vision possible!

Sent on 06/01/2019
    Sitting Pretty Linens 13
    Sitting Pretty Linens 14
    Sitting Pretty Linens 15

Jill · Married on 08/11/2018

Great vendor ! So helpful and made the experience easy ! Would highly recommend sitting Pretty ! Thank you ??

Sent on 08/13/2018

michelle · Married on 08/11/2018

Everything that sitting pretty did for our wedding was wonderful, to the chair covers and bows for the chairs to the back drop, it looked absolutely amazing.

Sent on 08/14/2018
  • Christen

Christen · Married on 07/21/2018

My fairytale wedding come true

Amanda was the most efficient vendor I worked with. She communicated quickly and always was one to two steps ahead of me. She anticipated my questions and concerns which was important because I wasn’t entirely sure of what I wanted, just that I needed a backdrop for our head table and a way to section off our ceremony. Amanda offered to meet and communicate with the venue independently of me to get everything set up. I ended up going, however and was so impressed by her personality and professionalism. It was apparent to me that she cared about my wedding and helping me to achieve my perfect day even though I was only hiring them for a few small things. The backdrop effect for our sweetheart table was perfect and created the fairytale vision I hoped for. I loved working with Amanda at Sitting Pretty Linens and she never made me feel inadequate for contacting her 2 months out from the wedding date (because issues with other vendors fell through). I would highly recommend contacting them for any linen or backdrop needs. We used her for our 7/21/18 wedding at The Bertram Inn in Aurora.

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Sitting Pretty Linens 16

Claire · Married on 07/14/2018

Sitting Pretty Linens is great. They are so helpful and easy to communicate with. The linens they provided for our wedding were absolutely beautiful (pressed perfectly).

Sent on 08/01/2018

Rita · event on 06/23/2018

I cannot express in words to anyone reading this how very very pleased we were with Sitting Pretty Linens!!! I have no complaints whatsoever as every aspect of doing business with them was outstanding!!! I can be very detailed and critical if I am not pleased but this company was exceptional in every way!!! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!!!!!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Michele · Married on 06/23/2018

They were very easy to work with and offered suggestions. We were pleased with their professionalism. The setup went very smoothly and we were ready to go with our decorating. The quality of material was very good, we would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Michele · Married on 06/23/2018

We were very pleased with their suggestions and professionalism. Set up was timely for us to finish our decorating. The backdrop they put up at the venue really set the stage for the vows. It was a pleasure working with them.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/23/2018

Sitting Pretty Linens made our wedding day spectacular! We were very pleased with the backdrop that was created for our ceremony and the linens really tied everything together!

Sent on 07/16/2018
    Sitting Pretty Linens 17

Vanessa · Married on 06/09/2018

AMAZING TO WORK WITH! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Scott · Married on 06/09/2018

Working with Amanda made our daughter's wedding day perfect. The backdrop and up lighting were spectacular. When the doors were opened and you looked into the reception area, her set up just lit up the room. During our planning, Amanda was quick to respond to ANY questions we had. Not sure when we will have another opportunity to use her services again, but if we do, she will be our only call.
    Thank you Amanda!
    Scott and Julie Byrne (and Jessica our daughter)

Sent on 06/18/2018

Sara · Married on 06/02/2018

Wonderful company to work with! Everything was set up beautiful!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Pam · Married on 06/02/2018

This was the second wedding Where Sitting Pretty provided the linens for my daughters’ weddings. Both were absolutely beautiful and captured the essence we were shooting for. They provide excellent service, great value, and we couldn’t be happier with the end results.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Sheila · Married on 06/02/2018

Amanda Patton was so easy to work with. She was able to help me with my vision and advise me. She does amazing backdrops and lighting for a terrific price. I would use her again!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Michael · Married on 06/01/2018

Our wedding was everything we hoped and more! Sitting Pretty did an amazing job matching colors that we wanted, the perfect amount of lighting, and a great job with our chair covers, table runners, Saches, and so much more!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/04/2018

We wanted our sweetheart table to really stand out from all of the rest and Sitting Pretty did not disappoint!!! And they were very reasonably priced!!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Jessica · Married on 03/25/2018

We had the most wonderful experience with Sitting Pretty Linens! They went above and beyond any expectation we had, I would highly recommend using them! Their staff is friendly, prompt and great with communication. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful thanks to eveything they did!

Sent on 03/11/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

This company was so easy to work with. I rented a few select linens and chair sashes to add a touch of gold to my reception. Easy to pick up and drop off after event, even provided linen bag. Thank you for answering all my questions when I would email. Definitely will recommend to others. Thank you again!

Sent on 10/09/2017
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 08/12/2017

Used this company to add draping fabric to an archway for an outdoor ceremony for my daughter's wedding. They were great; came and put the fabric up the morning of the ceremony and took it down late that night after the reception was over! Our venue coordinator suggested them and they did not disappoint! The fabric added a beautiful touch to the ceremony and we loved it! Sitting Pretty Linens was easy to work with and seamless in providing their service!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Lisa · Married on 06/24/2017

We used Sitting Pretty for my daughter's wedding. Viki was amazing to work with! The venue looked absolutely beautiful. They were easy to contact via e mail and always answered promptly. I would not hesitate to use them again and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Lindsey · Married on 06/10/2017

Sitting Pretty Linens was absolutely phenomenal from the customer service to the vision to the deliverable. Our wedding colors were black and pale pink. Sitting Pretty had the vision to do black table clothes and sleek black chair covers with pale pink organza overlays and chair sashes. When we walked into our reception venue, we could not believe our eyes on the beauty and perfection of each table setting. Sitting Pretty is top of the line, and our experience was amazing!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Brianne · Married on 05/06/2017

Amanda and SPL provided BEAUTIFUL backdrops, ceiling treatments, chandeliers, and linens for our wedding at Brookside Farms. She was professional every step of the way, very prompt with her email correspondences, and simply a joy to work with. Sitting Pretty Linens offers the perfect addition to help your vision come to life whether it's rustic, vintage, glitzy, or ritzy that you have in mind. Amanda worked with me to ensure she could pull off the look I wanted and it turned out better than I could have imagined. There are other companies who may offer some similar products, but I can ensure that you won't find anyone more professional, kind, and skilled at this type of service. The professionalism and kindness made all the difference during the wedding planning process. I could not recommend SPL enough!!

Sent on 05/14/2017