52 Reviews for Sitting Pretty Linens

Showroom (3)
Decor (2)
Chairs (1)
51 Sitting Pretty Linens Reviews

We were very pleased with their suggestions and professionalism. Set up was timely for us to finish our decorating. The backdrop they put up at the venue really set the stage for the vows. It was a pleasure working with them.

Profile Picture Michele, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Sitting Pretty Linens made our wedding day spectacular! We were very pleased with the backdrop that was created for our ceremony and the linens really tied everything together!

Photo for Sitting Pretty Linens Review - I’ll send a professional picture when I get one!
Profile Picture Nicole, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Working with Amanda made our daughter's wedding day perfect. The backdrop and up lighting were spectacular. When the doors were opened and you looked into the reception area, her set up just lit up the room. During our planning, Amanda was quick to respond to ANY questions we had. Not sure when we will have another opportunity to use her services again, but if we do, she will be our only call.
Thank you Amanda!
Scott and Julie Byrne (and Jessica our daughter)

Profile Picture Scott, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

AMAZING TO WORK WITH! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Wonderful company to work with! Everything was set up beautiful!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This was the second wedding Where Sitting Pretty provided the linens for my daughters’ weddings. Both were absolutely beautiful and captured the essence we were shooting for. They provide excellent service, great value, and we couldn’t be happier with the end results.

Profile Picture Pam, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Amanda Patton was so easy to work with. She was able to help me with my vision and advise me. She does amazing backdrops and lighting for a terrific price. I would use her again!

Profile Picture Sheila, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our wedding was everything we hoped and more! Sitting Pretty did an amazing job matching colors that we wanted, the perfect amount of lighting, and a great job with our chair covers, table runners, Saches, and so much more!

Profile Picture Michael , 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We wanted our sweetheart table to really stand out from all of the rest and Sitting Pretty did not disappoint!!! And they were very reasonably priced!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/4/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Drapery, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

We had the most wonderful experience with Sitting Pretty Linens! They went above and beyond any expectation we had, I would highly recommend using them! Their staff is friendly, prompt and great with communication. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful thanks to eveything they did!

Profile Picture Jessica , 3/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This company was so easy to work with. I rented a few select linens and chair sashes to add a touch of gold to my reception. Easy to pick up and drop off after event, even provided linen bag. Thank you for answering all my questions when I would email. Definitely will recommend to others. Thank you again!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Linens

Used this company to add draping fabric to an archway for an outdoor ceremony for my daughter's wedding. They were great; came and put the fabric up the morning of the ceremony and took it down late that night after the reception was over! Our venue coordinator suggested them and they did not disappoint! The fabric added a beautiful touch to the ceremony and we loved it! Sitting Pretty Linens was easy to work with and seamless in providing their service!

Profile Picture Renee, 8/12/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Drapery, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

we wanted to hide a wall we were not fond of, the team at sitting pretty created a beautiful backdrop it was elegant and truly set the feel of the room. They set up the day before and arrived bright and early the day after for take down.

Profile Picture laura, 7/15/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Decor, Drapery, Linens

We used Sitting Pretty for my daughter's wedding. Viki was amazing to work with! The venue looked absolutely beautiful. They were easy to contact via e mail and always answered promptly. I would not hesitate to use them again and would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Lisa , 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Sitting Pretty Linens was absolutely phenomenal from the customer service to the vision to the deliverable. Our wedding colors were black and pale pink. Sitting Pretty had the vision to do black table clothes and sleek black chair covers with pale pink organza overlays and chair sashes. When we walked into our reception venue, we could not believe our eyes on the beauty and perfection of each table setting. Sitting Pretty is top of the line, and our experience was amazing!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/10/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Amanda and SPL provided BEAUTIFUL backdrops, ceiling treatments, chandeliers, and linens for our wedding at Brookside Farms. She was professional every step of the way, very prompt with her email correspondences, and simply a joy to work with. Sitting Pretty Linens offers the perfect addition to help your vision come to life whether it's rustic, vintage, glitzy, or ritzy that you have in mind. Amanda worked with me to ensure she could pull off the look I wanted and it turned out better than I could have imagined. There are other companies who may offer some similar products, but I can ensure that you won't find anyone more professional, kind, and skilled at this type of service. The professionalism and kindness made all the difference during the wedding planning process. I could not recommend SPL enough!!

Profile Picture Brianne, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Sitting Pretty Linens provided excellent service, beautiful draping and just the right lighting for our wedding. We had the ceremony and reception at the Ballroom at Park Lane, and SPL was familiar with the venue. They set everything up ahead of time, tore down and removed everything themselves, and offered a discount on the lighting when we ordered both lighting and drapes from them! They made everything so easy for us, and they made the venue look magical! The pricing was great and they were very responsive to inquiries. Thank you!

Profile Picture Anne , 4/8/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Drapery, Lights, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

I met with Amanda at Sitting Pretty and she was amazing. My daughter was having her wedding on New Years Eve and
she helped me pick out everything.. She was amazing.. I also talked with Vicky in the office many times and she could not have been more helpful, she was great to work with. They went out of there way to order a tablecloth they did not carry. I am definitely going to be using them again !!! They were Awesome !!

Profile Picture Annamarie, 12/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Best service and best rates! Could not have asked for better! Would highly recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture michel , 11/17/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone I worked with at Sitting Pretty Linens made my wedding planning so much easier! I literally just needed to tell them what I wanted and they did the rest. They also did some tearing down of a ceremony backdrop to add to our reception backdrop without us even knowing they were there. Amanda and Viki were the 2 I worked with and they were super helpful and responsive. I would highly recommend them for any rental needs especially for a wedding because they will take care of so much for you!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We used sitting pretty linens to provide a backdrop for our ceremony to cover up some band equipment! The cover up was GORGEOUS exactly as pictured and the team that set it up was professional and flexible!! Definitely would be highly reccomended.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Sitting Pretty could not have been a better choice! The chair covers we got, along with the back drop and table linens were amazing! Everything turned out even better than we had hoped for! They were so easy to work with, and we responsive to any questions we had. They coordinated everything with the vendor and made our wedding day hassle free! You can't go wrong by choosing Sitting Pretty!

Profile Picture Kevin, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

My husband and I, as well as our families, could not be more pleased with SPL!! They truly brought every idea I had for my wedding to life, and everything was EXACTLY as I had envisioned it. I was in another wedding 2 weeks before mine that also utilized their services, and it was equally gorgeous. You will not be disappointed! Their expertise, professionalism, and quality will make you a happy customer.

Profile Picture Kelcie, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I got chair cover and sashes from SPL. They were one of the only places with one of the best prices I could find that had periwinkle sashes that would match my wedding colors. Also, they were recommended by my reception vendor because they have worked together frequently. They were great to work with. Very responsive and patient with me answering every question and concern I had. They even went to my vendor to test out their chair cover to make sure it would fit! This was honestly one of the most stress free parts of my wedding planning. I was pretty on the fence about getting chair covers and sashes because I knew they weren't a necessity to the wedding, but overall I felt they would really make a difference in the overall aesthetic of the reception and I am really glad I did. Everything looked so nice and it was worth a little extra money!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/16/16, 10 Reviews