65 Smalls Lane, Portland, ME 04854 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Siousca Photography

By combining an equal mix of digital and film photography we strive to provide artistic, well rounded wedding photojournalism through a meaningful and natural approach.

I am based in Owls Head Maine but am more than happy to travel to wherever you need me to be.

I believe that everything in life is about finding a balance.

I think photos should be printed, held and hung on walls instead of being tucked away on a hard drive.

I greatly value quality over quantity.

I love nature and try to show that in my work.

I think everyone should go on a road trip without destination or agenda at least once in their life.

I try to be as environmentally conscious as possible.

I feel that it isn't where you are but who you are with that matters most.

lr 7

Siousca Photography 1
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 05/11/2019

Dave has unmatched talent

Dave is a longtime friend of mine so obviously I will tell you he is fun and quirky and has an unmatched natural talent for photography. But when it was time for our wedding I knew there was no one else I wanted to capture our wedding memories other than Dave. He made everyone laugh and was able to capture everyones true personalities. I am so thankful to have these beautiful photo memories of the most important day of our lives worth every cent!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Jamie Weiler · Married on 09/22/2018

Simply outstanding

Dave is incredibly talented and so easy to work with. He captured the emotion of our day and all of the important moments so well. I can’t say enough good things about him and his work. We were lucky to find Dave and would absolutely recommend him. We couldn’t have been any happier with him and our wedding photos!!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Courtney · Married on 05/19/2018

Wonderful!

Dave is fantastic! From the first time we spotted his work, we were sold, but meeting him made the whole process better than we could have hoped. He put us at ease, was so fun and simple to work with, and was great to have as part of our day. The final product is beautiful - he captured the feeling of the day, the venue we fell in love with, and the joy we felt. He went the extra mile to get our albums delivered by the holidays - they are gorgeous and were such a huge hit. Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Siousca Photography Pricing

Siousca Photography Price Rates

Siousca Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Negatives
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• 65 Smalls Lane Portland, Maine, 04854 See on map