Simply Weddings Las Vegas

Las Vegas, NV View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Weddings are such a unique and personal once in a lifetime experience. With over 15 years of combined experience we want to be your go to team and guide you through this journey so you can relax and enjoy creating loving memories.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Ashley
    Ashley Married on 06/11/2022

Absolutely amazing

I don’t even know where to begin! Christina (and Lexi) are absolutely amazing!!!! I had no idea planning an intimate wedding would be so much work. A few weeks before my wedding I hired Christina for the “day of wedding” package, and I am so glad I did. She helped SO much more than I expected- she had detailed timelines and all important numbers ready days before the wedding so there was no confusion on what to expect. She helped with custom gifts for our guests (at the very last minute!) and helped plan the perfect surprises for my husband. I was able to actually enjoy my wedding day because Christina was behind the scenes making sure everybody and everything was in place and on time. She put my mind at ease not just on the wedding day, but throughout the entire process once I hired her. She helped with everything from applying for our marriage license to bringing food to my house the day of my wedding. Both Christina and Lexi were so professional and so sweet and so helpful I cannot recommend them enough!!!
    Bianca Married on 05/14/2022

Simply Weddings is Simply the BEST!

Christina was ( and is ) an absolute dream!! She was incredibly detail oriented, kind, loving, understanding, organized, patient.. the list goes on.

She takes pride in her job and will not let one thing slip through the cracks. I was able to fully enjoy my special day knowing that she had everything covered. She also has many connections in Vegas and was super helpful in recommending other vendors for us.

Without her, our wedding would not be possible. She really made my dreams come to life and I cannot recommend her enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jen & Ryan
    50 photos · 06/04/2018

Keep Memory Alive Event Center Keep Memory Alive Event Center Banquet Halls

Simply Weddings is a joy to work with. They are extremely detail-oriented and go above and beyond for their clients. This is the type of wedding planner that all brides should experience! Amazing!!!!

Makeup in the 702 Makeup in the 702 Wedding Hair & Makeup

On every level- AMAZING!!!

Eiffel Tower Restaurant Eiffel Tower Restaurant Restaurant Weddings

I met Brit when she first moved to Las Vegas and was getting started just a few years ago. It's amazing and a true testimonial that perserverence, dedication, and professionalism actually works. Brit has established a name for herself in this town.

Las Vegas, 89123
Location of (Simply Weddings Las Vegas)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding