Simply Weddings Las Vegas Reviews

88 Reviews for Simply Weddings Las Vegas

• MiK

Mik T. · Getting married on 02/02/2022

We Could Not Be Happier!

Cristina and her team pulled off a miracle wedding for us when an impending windstorm forced us to change venues less than 24 hours before our wedding. This is just one of the many obstacles we worked through after the pandemic through a wrench in our original plan. Cristina was responsive, resourceful, professional, and empathetic throughout the entire wedding planning process - start to finish.

As a same gender couple, it was important to us to work with someone who listened to our vision and had a strong ability to think outside the box. Cristina took a fresh, innovative approach to planning our celebration down to the last detail. We could not be happier!

Sent on 04/14/2021
  • Alice

Alice C. · Married on 06/26/2021

J/S Wedding

Lexi was awesome!!! A hard worker with a great attitude! She reached out to us a month in advance to talk about the bride's vision for her wedding day, and on the big day, she was a true game day manager! She was there to assist at every turn, to include bustling the bride's dress prior to the grand entry. In addition, she shuffled belongings to the wedding suite ensuring everything was in place, to include rose pedals and champagne which provided a lovely closing to a perfect day!!!

Sent on 07/06/2021

Simply Weddings Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you, Alice! I appreciate you very much! It was such a beautiful day. I can’t wait to watch Jess and Stephen bloom as man and wife! Xoxo Lexi

Tori F. · Married on 06/13/2021

Simply Weddings was AMAZING!!

I hired Simply Weddings for my Day of Coordination needs. I specifically worked with Lexi and she was nothing short of phenomenal to work with. She supplied a very detailed timeline and communicated directly with all my Vendors which took a ton of stress off me during the Wedding Day. The Wedding Day ran extremely smooth all thanks to her! I would definitely recommend Simply Weddings for all Wedding Planning needs!

Sent on 06/25/2021

Simply Weddings Las Vegas's reply:

Mrs. Fangman! That sounds so good! Thank you for such kind words and thank you for making my job so easy! Congratulations again. Xoxo Lexi
  • Sarah

Sarah S. · Married on 05/01/2021

Get yourself a wedding coordinator/planner. Your post-wedding self will thank you.

I will be honest, I didn't think I needed a wedding coordinator/planner. I thought I could do it all on my own. Until we had our engagement party. And then I realized I was thinking about every little detail. Who was going to take the trash out, does everyone have a drink, what event is next up in the night, is the music ok? My fiance convinced me to look into Simply Weddings, the girl who cuts our hair recommended them. I got in touch with them and they made me feel comforted and confident that my event would run smoothly. I knew I needed them and let me tell you, I cannot imagine our wedding running as smoothly as it did without Lexi from Simply Weddings. She placed name tags for the seating assignments, she folded napkins for each place setting, she answered guests questions about parking, she answered guest questions about anything! She checked up on me throughout the night, making sure I had enough water or food. She reminded me of the time and that "first dance" was coming up. Lexi made our night run without a single hiccup. It was flawless. I'm so grateful for Lexi and the Simply Weddings team. If you are thinking about getting a coordinator or planner, just do it. It's money well spent to be able to enjoy every moment of your big day.

Sent on 05/06/2021

Simply Weddings Las Vegas's reply:

Sarah!!!! Thank you so much! I loved working with you and hope wedding life is off to a blissful start! Xoxo Lexi
  • Julie

Julie C. · Married on 03/13/2021

Wonderful Experience

Wonderful experience with Lexi Kruger from Simply Weddings!

Lexi was our day-of coordinator for our wedding at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa. She was so kind, caring, and attentive.

Leading up to our wedding, Lexi continuously checked in and helped coordinate the day-of production timeline with all the vendors behind the scenes, which took all the stress off of us!

The timeline worked very well – we didn’t run into a single issue day-of. During the reception, Lexi was attentive and made sure that my husband & I were well taken care of. We greatly appreciate all of her help making our day extra special!

Sent on 04/06/2021

Simply Weddings Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Julie! I was so grateful to be part of your “Big BEAUTIFUL Greek Wedding.” I wish you and Jesse and of the happiness in the world. Xoxo Lexi
  • Erika

Erika Z. · Married on 10/17/2020

Simply Weddings was attentive and great to work with. They made our day extra special and were very attentive to details.

We couldn't be more happier about the details of our wedding. Cristina was amazing at ensuring we were stress free and for the day to go smoothly. She communicated often to ensure she captured all the details. We are so grateful to have had such a great day of wedding coordinator. She has an amazing team and helped ensure our day was as perfect as can be. Thank you for the beautiful room set up and ensuring we were all taken care of. ❤

Sent on 10/21/2020

Kerri H. · Married on 10/10/2020

The absolute BEST wedding coordinator and team!

I can't say enough great things about Cristina and her team! They were simply amazing. Cristina helped me with ideas for my wedding that I would have never thought of and went above and beyond in every way possible to make my day just enjoyable and stress free. Cristina thought of things I would never have thought of until it was a problem the day of. My guests, wedding party, even my dad (who isnt the most observant) complemented Cristina and her team and how they made everything go without a hitch. Cristina was always easily reachable-even checking in with us before the wedding when covid was threatening the date and stressing us out. Cannot recommend Cristina and her team enough. USE THEM! It will be the best decision you make for your wedding day.

Sent on 09/30/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 07/10/2020

Excellent Day of Wedding Coordinator

We had the pleasure of working with Simply Weddings and our day of wedding coordinator was Lexi Kruger.
    Lexi was so detailed orientated and making sure everything was running smooth and on time. From coordinating the timelines and running the rehearsal. Having Lexi was a true blessing and solving last minute emergencies as I witnessed her running all over the venue to make sure things were perfect from the walk down the aisle to the cake cutting, speeches, to flowers in the proper places and even a few safety pins for the brides dress. I couldn't imagine the day without her.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Simply Weddings Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you for such kind words Michelle! It was truly my pleasure. It was a beautiful day and you were all amazing! Xoxo Lexi
  • Debbie

Debbie M. · Married on 04/25/2020

Simplyweddings.com

Christina Gonzalez was stellar in coordinating the details of our wedding, communicating with us and offering suggestions about the many questions I had. She arrived early and stayed through-out our ceremony and pictures. She was so organized, efficient and helped our event go flawlessly. She offered assistance with my dress, the music and bringing things to our ceremony. What made it so easy is she is genuinely fun and easy to be with. Thank you Christina!

Sent on 10/17/2020
  • Irene

Irene M. · Married on 02/08/2020

Best Destination Planner!

Cristina from Simply Weddings helped us planned our 40th wedding anniversary. In the beginning, we were planning to celebrate it in Las Vegas, but due to COVID we had a change in plans. We decided to have it in Mexico. Even though it was an intimate celebration, Cristina made sure no detail was overseen: from the ceremony's floral arch, my bouquet, the guest table floral and rentals and the menu. She even helped us with the photographer, cake and a virtual Zoom toast. She was attentive and helpful even from afar, accompanying us every step of the way. Without a doubt she made this celebration meaningful and allowed us to virtually celebrate with our family and friends that otherwise would have been impossible to commemorate 40 years of unconditional love!

Sent on 10/27/2020
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 11/24/2019

Simply Amazing Experience

Lexi Kruger from Simply Weddings was amazing! She made our wedding day run so smoothly. I didn't have to worry about anything. She took care of all of the details and I just was able to enjoy the day and every moment. She even hung out and taught my guests line dances during the reception. My family and friends complimented me on how amazing she was! I would recommend Lexi and Simply Weddings to everyone!!!

Sent on 12/01/2019

Simply Weddings Las Vegas's reply:

Miss Heather! Thank you for your kind words. It was my pleasure! Thank you for my goodies. Xoxo Lexi

Jenn C. · Married on 10/26/2019

Cristina is The best

Thank you crisitina for monk g my best friend weeding so amazing. We couldn’t of done it without you!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Laurie G. · Married on 10/19/2019

Matron of Honor

Simply Weddings Las Vegas did such a wonderful job coordinating the wedding of my best friend and her husband. The wedding ceremony and reception were beautiful and everything was perfect down to all the little details. As one of the matrons of honor, I specifically loved Lexi and how attentive she was. She was always a step ahead and took care of any last minute changes or bumps we encountered. Because of her our bride was calm and able to enjoy her special night stress free.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa R. · Married on 10/02/2019

The best wedding planners in Las Vegas!

My husband and I worked with Cristina Gonzalez from Simply Weddings when planning our Las Vegas wedding on October 2nd, 2019. Initially we tried planning the wedding by ourselves, but after months of going around in circles and getting frustrated with one another, we decided to find a wedding planner. Our online research lead us to Simply Weddings, one of the highest rated planners in Las Vegas, and they did not disappoint. We loved working with Cristina as she is very friendly, professional, accommodating and a great problem solver. As we were travelling overseas while planning the wedding, Cristina was able to help us realise our vision through Skype, email and WhatsApp. Any, and all, questions we had were answered promptly and in detail at all hours of the day. Cristina suggested a range of vendors who she liaised with behind the scenes to make our lives easier and ensure we got the best price for their services. On the day of the wedding, Cristina and her team worked tirelessly to ensure the day went as smoothly as possible. Their experience was invaluable as they problem solved issues, and worked to a schedule that would have been impossible to do by ourselves. Looking back on the day now, we are so happy we decided to work with Cristina and Simply Weddings. We would highly recommend their services to anyone planning a wedding in Las Vegas.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Kerry C. · Married on 09/29/2019

Stress free and professional planners

Lexi was our day of coordinator. She was very responsive, flexible, and accommodating. Simply Weddings has a solid reputation and knew all of our others vendors. They have a great relationship in the industry with all of them and made sure our day went smoothly and as stress fee as possible. We are very happy with their services.

Sent on 10/12/2019

Kerry,
    Thank you for such kind words. Working with you and Paul was an absolute pleasure. Your wedding party was so much fun and your traditional Indian dress will go down in my wedding history as my FAVORITE wedding dress.
    I wish you the absolute best.
    Xoxoxo Lexi
  • Jodi

Jodi W. · Married on 07/06/2019

We weren't sure we needed it, WE DID! So thankful!

We had the pleasure of working with Cristina for our June 2019 wedding. She was just back from maternity leave and from the first time we met her, she was Totally ON IT! She was extremely helpful in our planning sessions and through email, she offered ideas and suggestions on things we didn't even know to ask. We were on a tight budget by then so when we'd tell her no she often came up with other ideas to make everything work out perfectly. She even brought some of her personal decorations for us to use. She also worked really well with the wedding planner from our venue. As far as I know, they hadn't worked together previously and Cristina was active in her positions while being respectful of 'how they do things' and definitely efficient at getting things done (which I totally appreciate!)
    The real magic came on wedding day. Cristina was everywhere! She had a full suitcase and tool belt, she was calm and composed all day. I can't tell you what she saw or how many problems she intercepted but as a bride, I can tell you I was and still am so so very grateful for her presence on our big day. She is full of smiles and love, Simply Weddings Las Vegas is a great investment!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Mariana

Mariana H. · Married on 06/23/2019

Profesional, friendly and helpful!

Cristina was absolutely amazing and so professional! She was responsible for providing us a 100% stress free wedding. She was on it, in all aspects! She always answer our emails promptly, listened to our concerns and recommended high quality vendors!
    To me, what made a difference is her warmth approach. It's visible that she genuinely cares! She helped me so much, beyond my expectations and I doubt it that another planner would do what she did to us!
    I strongly recommend Simply Wedding Las Vegas! And again, thank you so much, Cristina! You're the best!
    Mariana and Curtis.

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Linly

Linly · Married on 11/03/2018

Lexi was amazing!!!

Lexi was my dream day of coordinator!! She was diligent about checking in regularly to see if I had any questions. When she met with us for our month out site visit, she came prepared and asked me about all the details for the big day. She had great suggestions and her confidence made me feel at ease. She was wonderful at our rehearsal the night before, making sure everyone felt comfortable with their role at the ceremony. The day of is where is really shined!!! The moment she got on site she took charge and made sure we didn’t have to lift a finger. She coordinated with all my vendors for delivery, setup, tear down etc. If we needed anything she was there to help and it allowed us to enjoy the day to the fullest!! I can’t recommend Lexi enough, she does not disappoint!! Thank you so much Lexi for executing my vision, you’re truly the best!!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Jen C. · Married on 09/29/2018

Would recommend!

Cristina and her team were amazing! They were hired as day of coordinators for my wedding and I couldnt have done it without them. While I had a majority of vendors picked out by the time I signed a contract with them, they helped me with some last minute decisions, and helped keep my wedding day, and party organized and on schedule. I would recommend them to any bride looking for anything from a full planner to a day of coordinator. I wish I had contacted them sooner!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Joanne · Married on 06/09/2018

We worked with Christina, Lexi, and Sam the day of and prior to our wedding day. We cannot express how great they are and how smoothly everything ran the day of the wedding. They were so helpful prior with organizing how the day would go and reaching out to all the vendors so everyone was on the same page. The day of, we had nothing to worry about and enjoyed the day as much as we could. So grateful for their team and would highly recommend their services!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Simply Weddings Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you for such kind words, Joanne. You and your family were amazing. Congratulations again!

Debbie · Married on 06/09/2018

Lexi was so helpful the day of my daughter's wedding! We were so happy to have her help every step of the day. Wonderful planners!

Sent on 08/16/2018
  • MilesApartJF

Jarrod · Married on 06/08/2018

From the first day I met Cristina, a wedding planner at SimplyWeddings, I knew that she would meet all our expectations. During my first meeting with her, she went over everything and we went over expectations on what the financial costs could be (for the entire event) and the timeline of events for ensuring everything was ready for our special day. By the end of the wedding, she had not only met our expectations, but exceeded them for administrative (day-of-coordination, etc.) efforts, design & decor, financial savings, and much more.

For Cristina, weddings are not just an income, but something she is truly passionate about. She treats every wedding as if it was her own or a relative of hers. She meticulously listened to our desires and worked with a variety of vendors to ensure they were met. Any unforeseen issues that arose during planning, the ceremony, and the reception were handled accurately and expeditiously as to ensure the wedding went off without a hitch. For example, hours before the wedding, Cristina contacted me about linens not arriving on time. She contacted me not to just tell me about the problem, but to tell me that she had already found a solution that was cheaper and still met our design & decor criteria--all she needed was my approval, which of course I gave.

Weddings can be stressful; my wife and I's was no exception. Whenever Cristina could see that myself or my wife were stressed out about anything, she made every effort to calm our concerns. Our situation was particularly stressful because we were moving 3 weeks before the wedding and I was on a week-long cruise, which was planned a year in advance, 2 weeks before the wedding. Cristina made every effort to make sure every loose knot was tied up before the cruise so that I would fully enjoy the cruise and not think about the wedding. Also, she ensured all vendors were on the same page.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Simply Weddings Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words Jarrod! You've made my week! It was a dream to work with you and Liz. You guys are such an amazing couple and you made my job so easy. It means a lot that you trusted me with so many elements from the entertainment (which I know it was something major for you and your family) to the décor and running the show the day of and everthing that happened in between.

I'm so excited for you and Liz. Your families are so kind and loving and I can't wait to see what life has in store for you. I truly appreciate the friendship we've built over the last few months. Please send my love to Liz, Anakin and your family!

Nicole · Married on 05/18/2018

My sister got married this past weekend and Simply Weddings LV ran the operations the day of the ceremony. Lexi was organized, communicative, professional, and fun! All the important things needed to ensure the day of goes smoothly. I run a high volume event company and was throughly impressed with her service. The guests all commented on how great the event went...and most importantly, the bride and groom were very happy.
    Thank you Lexi for all your hard work!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Simply Weddings Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you, Nikki! You were such a wonderful Maid of Honor and made my job easy. Thank you for such kind words. I hope to see you in the near future.
    Xoxo Lexi

Tricia · Married on 05/18/2018

Lexi at Simply Weddings Las Vegas was so amazing with all the help she provided for our wedding. From contacting vendors, creating timeline for everyone to making sure everything ran on schedule the day of. She knew exactly what was needed when and we didn’t have to worry about a thing. Thank you for being so awesome! I highly recommend Simply Weddings Las Vegas.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Simply Weddings Las Vegas's reply:

Tricia! You are so nice! I loved meeting you and Charlie. Your whole group was a blast. I am so happy for the two of you and grateful you chose us for such a momentous occasion, such a long time coming! Xoxo Lexi