Simply Weddings Las Vegas Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Ashley
    Ashley Married on 06/11/2022

Absolutely amazing

I don’t even know where to begin! Christina (and Lexi) are absolutely amazing!!!! I had no idea planning an intimate wedding would be so much work. A few weeks before my wedding I hired Christina for the “day of wedding” package, and I am so glad I did. She helped SO much more than I expected- she had detailed timelines and all important numbers ready days before the wedding so there was no confusion on what to expect. She helped with custom gifts for our guests (at the very last minute!) and helped plan the perfect surprises for my husband. I was able to actually enjoy my wedding day because Christina was behind the scenes making sure everybody and everything was in place and on time. She put my mind at ease not just on the wedding day, but throughout the entire process once I hired her. She helped with everything from applying for our marriage license to bringing food to my house the day of my wedding. Both Christina and Lexi were so professional and so sweet and so helpful I cannot recommend them enough!!!
    Bianca Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Simply Weddings is Simply the BEST!

Christina was ( and is ) an absolute dream!! She was incredibly detail oriented, kind, loving, understanding, organized, patient.. the list goes on.

She takes pride in her job and will not let one thing slip through the cracks. I was able to fully enjoy my special day knowing that she had everything covered. She also has many connections in Vegas and was super helpful in recommending other vendors for us.

Without her, our wedding would not be possible. She really made my dreams come to life and I cannot recommend her enough!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
  • Stephen
    Stephen Married on 05/14/2022

Simply perfect wedding

Cristina brought our dream wedding to life at the Bellagio in LV. We thought it would be very difficult planning a wedding from across the country, but Cristina's detailed planning, punctuality, guidance, vendor connections, calming energy, and most importantly vision made our experience seamless! I would highly recommend her to anyone who is planning a wedding. She even helped us plan a welcome event for our wedding weekend. The day of the wedding everything went so smooth as her and her team managed all the action behind the scenes. Leading up to the event she worked so closely with us to help us plan every detail, pull together a mood board, work through event rentals, organize the most beautiful florals ever, the list honestly goes on and on. We miss her already, Cristina you're part of our extended family now! If you're ever in Miami please let us know!
  • Blaine
    Blaine M. Married on 03/05/2022

Great experience!

We hired Cristina as a coordinator for our wedding reception a week ago. She did an amazing job of handling the back and forth between all of my vendors, made sure the venue was looking immaculate on the day, and was very responsive and communicative in the weeks leading up to the party. On top of that, she was extremely nice and so easy to work with, and went above and beyond to make sure my wife and I felt comfortable and relaxed on what normally could be a hectic day. I highly recommend Cristina at Simply Weddings Las Vegas!
  • MiK
    Mik T. Married on 02/02/2022

We Could Not Be Happier!

Cristina and her team pulled off a miracle wedding for us when an impending windstorm forced us to change venues less than 24 hours before our wedding. This is just one of the many obstacles we worked through after the pandemic through a wrench in our original plan. Cristina was responsive, resourceful, professional, and empathetic throughout the entire wedding planning process - start to finish.

As a same gender couple, it was important to us to work with someone who listened to our vision and had a strong ability to think outside the box. Cristina took a fresh, innovative approach to planning our celebration down to the last detail. We could not be happier!
  • Alice
    Alice C. Married on 06/26/2021

J/S Wedding

Lexi was awesome!!! A hard worker with a great attitude! She reached out to us a month in advance to talk about the bride's vision for her wedding day, and on the big day, she was a true game day manager! She was there to assist at every turn, to include bustling the bride's dress prior to the grand entry. In addition, she shuffled belongings to the wedding suite ensuring everything was in place, to include rose pedals and champagne which provided a lovely closing to a perfect day!!!

Simply Weddings Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you, Alice! I appreciate you very much! It was such a beautiful day. I can’t wait to watch Jess and Stephen bloom as man and wife! Xoxo Lexi
    Tori F. Married on 06/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Simply Weddings was AMAZING!!

I hired Simply Weddings for my Day of Coordination needs. I specifically worked with Lexi and she was nothing short of phenomenal to work with. She supplied a very detailed timeline and communicated directly with all my Vendors which took a ton of stress off me during the Wedding Day. The Wedding Day ran extremely smooth all thanks to her! I would definitely recommend Simply Weddings for all Wedding Planning needs!

Simply Weddings Las Vegas's reply:

Mrs. Fangman! That sounds so good! Thank you for such kind words and thank you for making my job so easy! Congratulations again. Xoxo Lexi
  • Sarah
    Sarah S. Married on 05/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Get yourself a wedding coordinator/planner. Your post-wedding self will thank you.

I will be honest, I didn't think I needed a wedding coordinator/planner. I thought I could do it all on my own. Until we had our engagement party. And then I realized I was thinking about every little detail. Who was going to take the trash out, does everyone have a drink, what event is next up in the night, is the music ok? My fiance convinced me to look into Simply Weddings, the girl who cuts our hair recommended them. I got in touch with them and they made me feel comforted and confident that my event would run smoothly. I knew I needed them and let me tell you, I cannot imagine our wedding running as smoothly as it did without Lexi from Simply Weddings. She placed name tags for the seating assignments, she folded napkins for each place setting, she answered guests questions about parking, she answered guest questions about anything! She checked up on me throughout the night, making sure I had enough water or food. She reminded me of the time and that "first dance" was coming up. Lexi made our night run without a single hiccup. It was flawless. I'm so grateful for Lexi and the Simply Weddings team. If you are thinking about getting a coordinator or planner, just do it. It's money well spent to be able to enjoy every moment of your big day.

Simply Weddings Las Vegas's reply:

Sarah!!!! Thank you so much! I loved working with you and hope wedding life is off to a blissful start! Xoxo Lexi
  • Julie
    Julie C. Married on 03/13/2021

Wonderful Experience

Wonderful experience with Lexi Kruger from Simply Weddings!

Lexi was our day-of coordinator for our wedding at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa. She was so kind, caring, and attentive.

Leading up to our wedding, Lexi continuously checked in and helped coordinate the day-of production timeline with all the vendors behind the scenes, which took all the stress off of us!

The timeline worked very well – we didn’t run into a single issue day-of. During the reception, Lexi was attentive and made sure that my husband & I were well taken care of. We greatly appreciate all of her help making our day extra special!

Simply Weddings Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Julie! I was so grateful to be part of your “Big BEAUTIFUL Greek Wedding.” I wish you and Jesse and of the happiness in the world. Xoxo Lexi
  • Erika
    Erika Z. Married on 10/17/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Simply Weddings was attentive and great to work with. They made our day extra special and were very attentive to details.

We couldn't be more happier about the details of our wedding. Cristina was amazing at ensuring we were stress free and for the day to go smoothly. She communicated often to ensure she captured all the details. We are so grateful to have had such a great day of wedding coordinator. She has an amazing team and helped ensure our day was as perfect as can be. Thank you for the beautiful room set up and ensuring we were all taken care of. ❤
    Kerri H. Married on 10/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The absolute BEST wedding coordinator and team!

I can't say enough great things about Cristina and her team! They were simply amazing. Cristina helped me with ideas for my wedding that I would have never thought of and went above and beyond in every way possible to make my day just enjoyable and stress free. Cristina thought of things I would never have thought of until it was a problem the day of. My guests, wedding party, even my dad (who isnt the most observant) complemented Cristina and her team and how they made everything go without a hitch. Cristina was always easily reachable-even checking in with us before the wedding when covid was threatening the date and stressing us out. Cannot recommend Cristina and her team enough. USE THEM! It will be the best decision you make for your wedding day.
  • Katarina
    Katarina Married on 10/10/2020

Best Wedding Experience

Lexi was amazing to work with! She was so detailed and was amazing the day of the wedding. She went above and beyond to help me coordinate everything I had planned, she helped organized and execute everything the day of making my wedding a dream come true! I’m so thankful I had simply weddings there to make everything stress free and I was able to enjoy my wedding!

Simply Weddings Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you, Kat! I am so glad to have met you and Jarred. I look forward to continuing our friendship! Thank you for including me in your big day. xoxo Lexi
  • Judith
    Judith C. Married on 10/03/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Simply Weddings is amazing!!!

Cristina and her crew are absolutely amazing! I seriously cannot say enough about them! We had to postpone our wedding due to COVID and as soon as we emailed our venue, Cristina contacted us immediately to figure out our next steps. Once we met back up she didn’t miss a beat and had our whole file ready to go. Day of the wedding was great and everything went smoothly! They are phenomenal!!
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 07/10/2020

Excellent Day of Wedding Coordinator

We had the pleasure of working with Simply Weddings and our day of wedding coordinator was Lexi Kruger.
    Lexi was so detailed orientated and making sure everything was running smooth and on time. From coordinating the timelines and running the rehearsal. Having Lexi was a true blessing and solving last minute emergencies as I witnessed her running all over the venue to make sure things were perfect from the walk down the aisle to the cake cutting, speeches, to flowers in the proper places and even a few safety pins for the brides dress. I couldn't imagine the day without her.

Simply Weddings Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you for such kind words Michelle! It was truly my pleasure. It was a beautiful day and you were all amazing! Xoxo Lexi
  • Debbie
    Debbie M. Married on 04/25/2020

Simplyweddings.com

Christina Gonzalez was stellar in coordinating the details of our wedding, communicating with us and offering suggestions about the many questions I had. She arrived early and stayed through-out our ceremony and pictures. She was so organized, efficient and helped our event go flawlessly. She offered assistance with my dress, the music and bringing things to our ceremony. What made it so easy is she is genuinely fun and easy to be with. Thank you Christina!
  • Irene
    Irene M. Married on 02/08/2020

Best Destination Planner!

Cristina from Simply Weddings helped us planned our 40th wedding anniversary. In the beginning, we were planning to celebrate it in Las Vegas, but due to COVID we had a change in plans. We decided to have it in Mexico. Even though it was an intimate celebration, Cristina made sure no detail was overseen: from the ceremony's floral arch, my bouquet, the guest table floral and rentals and the menu. She even helped us with the photographer, cake and a virtual Zoom toast. She was attentive and helpful even from afar, accompanying us every step of the way. Without a doubt she made this celebration meaningful and allowed us to virtually celebrate with our family and friends that otherwise would have been impossible to commemorate 40 years of unconditional love!
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 11/24/2019

Simply Amazing Experience

Lexi Kruger from Simply Weddings was amazing! She made our wedding day run so smoothly. I didn't have to worry about anything. She took care of all of the details and I just was able to enjoy the day and every moment. She even hung out and taught my guests line dances during the reception. My family and friends complimented me on how amazing she was! I would recommend Lexi and Simply Weddings to everyone!!!

Simply Weddings Las Vegas's reply:

Miss Heather! Thank you for your kind words. It was my pleasure! Thank you for my goodies. Xoxo Lexi
    Jenn C. Married on 10/26/2019

Cristina is The best

Thank you crisitina for monk g my best friend weeding so amazing. We couldn’t of done it without you!
    Laurie G. Married on 10/19/2019

Matron of Honor

Simply Weddings Las Vegas did such a wonderful job coordinating the wedding of my best friend and her husband. The wedding ceremony and reception were beautiful and everything was perfect down to all the little details. As one of the matrons of honor, I specifically loved Lexi and how attentive she was. She was always a step ahead and took care of any last minute changes or bumps we encountered. Because of her our bride was calm and able to enjoy her special night stress free.
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa R. Married on 10/02/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best wedding planners in Las Vegas!

My husband and I worked with Cristina Gonzalez from Simply Weddings when planning our Las Vegas wedding on October 2nd, 2019. Initially we tried planning the wedding by ourselves, but after months of going around in circles and getting frustrated with one another, we decided to find a wedding planner. Our online research lead us to Simply Weddings, one of the highest rated planners in Las Vegas, and they did not disappoint. We loved working with Cristina as she is very friendly, professional, accommodating and a great problem solver. As we were travelling overseas while planning the wedding, Cristina was able to help us realise our vision through Skype, email and WhatsApp. Any, and all, questions we had were answered promptly and in detail at all hours of the day. Cristina suggested a range of vendors who she liaised with behind the scenes to make our lives easier and ensure we got the best price for their services. On the day of the wedding, Cristina and her team worked tirelessly to ensure the day went as smoothly as possible. Their experience was invaluable as they problem solved issues, and worked to a schedule that would have been impossible to do by ourselves. Looking back on the day now, we are so happy we decided to work with Cristina and Simply Weddings. We would highly recommend their services to anyone planning a wedding in Las Vegas.
    Kerry C. Married on 09/29/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stress free and professional planners

Lexi was our day of coordinator. She was very responsive, flexible, and accommodating. Simply Weddings has a solid reputation and knew all of our others vendors. They have a great relationship in the industry with all of them and made sure our day went smoothly and as stress fee as possible. We are very happy with their services.

Kerry,
    Thank you for such kind words. Working with you and Paul was an absolute pleasure. Your wedding party was so much fun and your traditional Indian dress will go down in my wedding history as my FAVORITE wedding dress.
    I wish you the absolute best.
    Xoxoxo Lexi
  • Jodi
    Jodi W. Married on 07/06/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We weren't sure we needed it, WE DID! So thankful!

We had the pleasure of working with Cristina for our June 2019 wedding. She was just back from maternity leave and from the first time we met her, she was Totally ON IT! She was extremely helpful in our planning sessions and through email, she offered ideas and suggestions on things we didn't even know to ask. We were on a tight budget by then so when we'd tell her no she often came up with other ideas to make everything work out perfectly. She even brought some of her personal decorations for us to use. She also worked really well with the wedding planner from our venue. As far as I know, they hadn't worked together previously and Cristina was active in her positions while being respectful of 'how they do things' and definitely efficient at getting things done (which I totally appreciate!)
    The real magic came on wedding day. Cristina was everywhere! She had a full suitcase and tool belt, she was calm and composed all day. I can't tell you what she saw or how many problems she intercepted but as a bride, I can tell you I was and still am so so very grateful for her presence on our big day. She is full of smiles and love, Simply Weddings Las Vegas is a great investment!
  • Mariana
    Mariana H. Married on 06/23/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Profesional, friendly and helpful!

Cristina was absolutely amazing and so professional! She was responsible for providing us a 100% stress free wedding. She was on it, in all aspects! She always answer our emails promptly, listened to our concerns and recommended high quality vendors!
    To me, what made a difference is her warmth approach. It's visible that she genuinely cares! She helped me so much, beyond my expectations and I doubt it that another planner would do what she did to us!
    I strongly recommend Simply Wedding Las Vegas! And again, thank you so much, Cristina! You're the best!
    Mariana and Curtis.
  • Linly
    Linly Married on 11/03/2018

Lexi was amazing!!!

Lexi was my dream day of coordinator!! She was diligent about checking in regularly to see if I had any questions. When she met with us for our month out site visit, she came prepared and asked me about all the details for the big day. She had great suggestions and her confidence made me feel at ease. She was wonderful at our rehearsal the night before, making sure everyone felt comfortable with their role at the ceremony. The day of is where is really shined!!! The moment she got on site she took charge and made sure we didn’t have to lift a finger. She coordinated with all my vendors for delivery, setup, tear down etc. If we needed anything she was there to help and it allowed us to enjoy the day to the fullest!! I can’t recommend Lexi enough, she does not disappoint!! Thank you so much Lexi for executing my vision, you’re truly the best!!
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message