Simply Weddings Las Vegas Reviews

Simply Weddings Las Vegas 7
  • Linly

Linly · Married on 11/03/2018

Lexi was amazing!!!

Lexi was my dream day of coordinator!! She was diligent about checking in regularly to see if I had any questions. When she met with us for our month out site visit, she came prepared and asked me about all the details for the big day. She had great suggestions and her confidence made me feel at ease. She was wonderful at our rehearsal the night before, making sure everyone felt comfortable with their role at the ceremony. The day of is where is really shined!!! The moment she got on site she took charge and made sure we didn’t have to lift a finger. She coordinated with all my vendors for delivery, setup, tear down etc. If we needed anything she was there to help and it allowed us to enjoy the day to the fullest!! I can’t recommend Lexi enough, she does not disappoint!! Thank you so much Lexi for executing my vision, you’re truly the best!!

Jen Connor · Married on 09/29/2018

Would recommend!

Cristina and her team were amazing! They were hired as day of coordinators for my wedding and I couldnt have done it without them. While I had a majority of vendors picked out by the time I signed a contract with them, they helped me with some last minute decisions, and helped keep my wedding day, and party organized and on schedule. I would recommend them to any bride looking for anything from a full planner to a day of coordinator. I wish I had contacted them sooner!

Joanne · Married on 06/09/2018

We worked with Christina, Lexi, and Sam the day of and prior to our wedding day. We cannot express how great they are and how smoothly everything ran the day of the wedding. They were so helpful prior with organizing how the day would go and reaching out to all the vendors so everyone was on the same page. The day of, we had nothing to worry about and enjoyed the day as much as we could. So grateful for their team and would highly recommend their services!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Simply Weddings Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you for such kind words, Joanne. You and your family were amazing. Congratulations again!

Debbie · Married on 06/09/2018

Lexi was so helpful the day of my daughter's wedding! We were so happy to have her help every step of the day. Wonderful planners!

• MilesApartJF

Jarrod · Married on 06/08/2018

From the first day I met Cristina, a wedding planner at SimplyWeddings, I knew that she would meet all our expectations. During my first meeting with her, she went over everything and we went over expectations on what the financial costs could be (for the entire event) and the timeline of events for ensuring everything was ready for our special day. By the end of the wedding, she had not only met our expectations, but exceeded them for administrative (day-of-coordination, etc.) efforts, design & decor, financial savings, and much more.

For Cristina, weddings are not just an income, but something she is truly passionate about. She treats every wedding as if it was her own or a relative of hers. She meticulously listened to our desires and worked with a variety of vendors to ensure they were met. Any unforeseen issues that arose during planning, the ceremony, and the reception were handled accurately and expeditiously as to ensure the wedding went off without a hitch. For example, hours before the wedding, Cristina contacted me about linens not arriving on time. She contacted me not to just tell me about the problem, but to tell me that she had already found a solution that was cheaper and still met our design & decor criteria--all she needed was my approval, which of course I gave.

Weddings can be stressful; my wife and I's was no exception. Whenever Cristina could see that myself or my wife were stressed out about anything, she made every effort to calm our concerns. Our situation was particularly stressful because we were moving 3 weeks before the wedding and I was on a week-long cruise, which was planned a year in advance, 2 weeks before the wedding. Cristina made every effort to make sure every loose knot was tied up before the cruise so that I would fully enjoy the cruise and not think about the wedding. Also, she ensured all vendors were on the same page.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Simply Weddings Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words Jarrod! You've made my week! It was a dream to work with you and Liz. You guys are such an amazing couple and you made my job so easy. It means a lot that you trusted me with so many elements from the entertainment (which I know it was something major for you and your family) to the décor and running the show the day of and everthing that happened in between.

I'm so excited for you and Liz. Your families are so kind and loving and I can't wait to see what life has in store for you. I truly appreciate the friendship we've built over the last few months. Please send my love to Liz, Anakin and your family!

NICOLE · Married on 05/18/2018

My sister got married this past weekend and Simply Weddings LV ran the operations the day of the ceremony. Lexi was organized, communicative, professional, and fun! All the important things needed to ensure the day of goes smoothly. I run a high volume event company and was throughly impressed with her service. The guests all commented on how great the event went...and most importantly, the bride and groom were very happy.
    Thank you Lexi for all your hard work!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Simply Weddings Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you, Nikki! You were such a wonderful Maid of Honor and made my job easy. Thank you for such kind words. I hope to see you in the near future.
    Xoxo Lexi

Tricia · Married on 05/18/2018

Lexi at Simply Weddings Las Vegas was so amazing with all the help she provided for our wedding. From contacting vendors, creating timeline for everyone to making sure everything ran on schedule the day of. She knew exactly what was needed when and we didn’t have to worry about a thing. Thank you for being so awesome! I highly recommend Simply Weddings Las Vegas.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Simply Weddings Las Vegas's reply:

Tricia! You are so nice! I loved meeting you and Charlie. Your whole group was a blast. I am so happy for the two of you and grateful you chose us for such a momentous occasion, such a long time coming! Xoxo Lexi

Margie · Married on 05/18/2018

This was a beautiful wedding experience for my daughter. So appreciative to all who were involved to make everything go smoothly.

Tatiana · Married on 05/18/2018

Nous vous recommandons Cristina gonzales comme wedding planeuse .
    Elle est extra ,agréable ,souriante , une vraie pro.
    Elle nous a organisé notre mariage à Vegas de À à Z ,
    Maquillage chapelle limousine restaurant.
    Elle nous a aider avec toutes les demarches administratives pour que notre mariage soit validé en France .
    Ne cherchez pas ailleurs c est Cristina qu il vous faut !

Daniella · Married on 05/05/2018

We picked Simply Weddings to provide our “day-of” coordinator for our reception at the JW Marriott in Las Vegas. The company was chosen for us as a part of our package, but I couldn’t be happier with the services we received.
    First off, after signing our contract with our venue, the lead (to my understanding) at Simply Weddings emailed my husband and I right away to introduce herself and make herself available for questions.
    Soon, we were given our specific wedding planner—Lexi Kruger. She checked in with us often, but was never too pushy or annoying. She was always available for questions. I work long hours and often wouldn’t get to wedding planning or working on details until 10-11pm. When I would email or text at these odd hours, she would still get back to me in MINUTES. She helped me in so many ways, from hammering out the details I never thought of to telling me stories of what other couples have done when I was stuck with a decor idea. She met me at the ceremony site (a different location than the JW) at my rehearsal to get the materials I wanted to use as decor. And this was all just BEFORE the day of...
    Lexi mage the reception space look brilliant. She saw my vision for the decor and took it to new heights. She placed every single table card and everything. On my big day, she was right there when I needed her and gone when I didn't. She often came up to me with water (I get headaches easily, so this was SO necessary for me)! She had cocktail hour food put aside for us since we didn't get to have it, and it was waiting for us at our dinner spots. She wrapped up the cake we didn't get to eat and sent it up to our hotel room for us as well. During the reception, I wasn't feeling well so she went to my hotel room to get my prescription medicine for me...and even kissed my nephew's boo boo all better. She was a seriously life saver and was such a HUGE reason why things went so smooth. We love Lexi and Simply Weddings!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Simply Weddings Las Vegas's reply:

Daniella you have me in tears! Thank you, from the bottom of my heart for such kind words. I loved working with you, Andrew and both of your families. Especially snuggling on your sweet niece and nephews. I hope your honeymoon was amazing. xoxo Lexi
  • lfgold

Lynn · Married on 04/14/2018

Lexi was a phenomenal addition to our day-of. She handled many of the details for our wedding at JW Marriott, including coordinating our vendors, doing decoration setup, transporting our gifts, and being the point of contact for all details. We could not have done it without her. I highly recommend Lexi to anyone considering getting a day-of coordinator!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Lynn,

Thank you so much for such kind words. Your organization and responsiveness prior to the day, made my job so easy. I loved being part of your big day. I wish you and Brett every happiness. Have a blast on your honeymoon!

Xoxo
    Lexi

Leslie and Tom · Married on 02/24/2018

We were lucky enough to work with Cristina at Simply Weddings. From the moment we met Cristina, which was around 9 months before our preferred wedding date, we knew it was the perfect fit. Cristina worked closely with us in planning nearly every aspect of the wedding, and found vendors that fit within our budget, but more importantly completely echoed our vision for our wedding day. Although we got married in Las Vegas, we live in Brooklyn, NY. Cristina was very accommodating with Skype and phone calls on Saturday mornings! As the wedding approached and our excitement and nervous built up, Cristina was there to calm us down and lead us through each step, ensuring that we were up to date with payments, decisions and planning. When we arrived in Las Vegas for the wedding, Cristina was available 24/7 to answer all of our questions. Day-of the wedding, Cristina and her assistant Tina were spectacular. They stopped and saw both of us prior to the wedding, making sure we were good and everything was OK. At the venue, before, during AND after the ceremony, Cristina and Tina were absolutely stellar. Everything went as smooth as possible, and if there was a problem we sure didn't know about it!

All in all, Cristina was simply amazing. Everything ended up being absolutely perfect, and at the end of the day, that's really all that matters.

Nikki · Married on 01/20/2018

I can't stress ENOUGH how Cristina (Planner), Lexi (Day of coordinator), and the Simply Weddings team made our wedding turn out the way that it did.

Cristina really listened to what my husband and I wanted, and made sure all of our vendors/suggestions matched our budget and what we envisioned. Our first reception venue CANCELLED on us 4 months before our big day and Cristina was on top of finding our new perfect venue to make sure we didn't have a freak out moment. She suggested Hard Rock Cafe a second time (Yes, we didn't listen to her the first time even when she knew it was OUR venue before we even did) It turned our HRC was obviously the better choice for us and I'm kind of glad it wasn't at our original spot.

Lexi was also amazing! Want to know how amazing?! Apparently it RAINED on our wedding day and she kept that from me. How do you keep weather (especially rain) away from the bride!? I don't know how she did it... but she did it.

We also had a lot of DIY items coming from California, and she did everything to ensure they were there and set up on our wedding day. From gathering them from the hotel to transferring them from ceremony-reception, Lexi did it all! I even had a "moment of reflection" during the reception and Lexi caught on asking if I needed anything. She was so helpful it making sure the day ran smoothly and made sure we were able to enjoy ourselves to the fullest.

Cristina and Lexi were seriously our dream team and we had such a great time working with them!! Sooooo glad we chose Simply Weddings LV.

Sent on 01/25/2018

Nikki,
    You honest and truly made me cry. Everything you said was so incredibly nice. You mentioned that Cristina and I were the "Dream Team" but I have to say You and Alvin were the real "Dream Team". We loved every minute of working with you both. You were fantastic. He was Fantastic. Your Bridal Party was Fantastic.

Thank you so much such kind words. Anytime you're in Vegas again, I'd love to catch up.

Warmly,
    Lexi

Laura · Married on 01/06/2018

My wedding was perfect thanks to Cristina and simply weddings! My job is very stressful and I didn't want the wedding process and the wedding day to be so stressful. Planning a wedding is difficult and I truly could not have had the wedding of my dreams without Cristina. Every vendor was recommended by her and all of them were first class and professional. All of my friends and family said they had the time of their lives, no joke, at my wedding and it is thanks to Cristina at Simply Weddings! If you hire them for your wedding not only will they walk you through the more daunting tasks of planning a wedding but they will make sure you don't worry about a thing on the actual day. When things were not what I wanted or problems arose Cristina fixed them immediately with the vendors. I'm sure I'm not the worst client they've had but I am very type A and Cristina never seemed annoyed or frustrated with me. She was always professional and a problem solver! She is truly meant to be a wedding planner. Thank you Cristina and Simply Weddings for the best day of mine and Phil's life!

Sent on 02/02/2018
    Simply Weddings Las Vegas 8
    Simply Weddings Las Vegas 9
    Simply Weddings Las Vegas 10
    Simply Weddings Las Vegas 11

Simply Weddings Las Vegas's reply:

Laura you and Phil are deffinitely one of the sweetest couples I've worked with. You both are very caring and loving people and you are dedicating your lifes to make the world a better place. I'm so happy and honored I could help you make your dream wedding a reality. Your wedding was extraordinary and I had a lot of fun throughout the process. Thank you for your thoughtful gift! I'm enjoying it and you made me feel loved! :) I'm so happy for both of you and I look forward to see your new adventures!

Keira · Married on 12/27/2017

Simply Weddings were above and beyond anything my husband, wedding party and I ever expected. They are simply, simply fantastic, everything from organising this from afar (We are Scottish), dealing with different requests, last minute requests - our day was absolutely amazing and went without a single issue. If there were any teething problems, they were immediately dealt with, for example - they were a calming influence when I forgot the rings! This delayed the ceremony and they had someone go back to the room quickly and have them down in no time.

They directed us through the timings, different locations we visited, organised/linked with all the catering, transport etc. Everything was absolutely seamless. They were literally on site with us from early morning until 11 at night, and their team is absolutely great, never in the way but always there to help/direct or support. Cristina who was our main planner is a really lovely woman and I would encourage any bride to work with her and Simply Weddings.

The photography was non intrusive, photographer Brit from The Love and the Light, was also really kind and funny, made everyone feel at ease and the initial proofs look absolutely amazing.

I really must say that this team, the organisation, the quality and standard of the acts they organised (we had asked for a String Quartet, Bagpiper, Magician - and WOW was he amazing - and singer for the evening event) was absolutely fabulous. All of the entertainment went down so well with our guests.It's an evening no-one will ever forget and we put a lot of that down to how things were run.

We also asked for Simply Weddings to co-ordinate all the décor, favours, hangover bags and could not have been happier. The setting/tables were beautiful, our entrance sign, the kits were fab - where do I stop?

If you are struggling to pick a planner, choose this company! You will not be disappointed!

Simply Weddings Las Vegas 12
    Simply Weddings Las Vegas 13
    Simply Weddings Las Vegas 14
    Simply Weddings Las Vegas 15

Jessica · Married on 12/21/2017

It was an absolute pleasure working with Cristina from Simply Weddings. Hiring someone to oversee the day-of coordination of my wedding reception was one of the best decisions I have ever made - hands down! Simply Weddings was able to work with me to arrange a coordination package that fit my exact budget and needs. Cristina was extremely professional and had a handle on everything that was going on at my reception. We wouldn't have been able to enjoy our reception nearly as much without her help! If you are considering using Simply Weddings for their Day-Of Coordination services, don't wait!

Lalaine · Married on 12/16/2017

Cristina from Simply weddings is the best planner! I just want to thank you again for helping us have the most beautiful wedding ever. We only had 3months to prepare the wedding but you’ve helped us so much of taking out the stress and worry on us. We couldn’t thank you enough!
    We are overjoyed and wanted to thank you again for being a part of it! Our whole family loves you!

Sent on 12/27/2017
    Simply Weddings Las Vegas 16

Hi Lalaine,
    You have such a kind heart and soul. It honestly felt like planning a wedding for a dear friend and I'm so happy that you and J. had a beautiful day. It was such a stunning day and I'm so happy you gave me the creative flexibility to make all those suggestions. I can't wait to see the final photos and videos! Please send my love to J & J too. I hope they are doing great with their music lessons, lol.

Andrea · Married on 11/22/2017

Christina was the best! Christina helped us so much. She is the best!5

Beatriz · Married on 11/14/2017

This wedding was a beautiful, charming event, all thanks to Cristina Gonzalez who started with us, helping us decide on venue, music, make-up and hair, etc. All her recommendations were excellent, and she went the extra mile, or three, to make us feel at ease when things went not-so-well, as is normal in these situations. Logistics, in this particular case, was very complicated, as neither bride, nor mother if the bride were in Vegas at any moment, and everything was done by e-mail.
    Cristina was not there for the actual wedding day, but Lexi Kruger was, and we were blown away by her hard work, excellent management skills, and good will. She was so accomodating, helpful, and available, the whole thing went smoothly, with nobody feeling nervous or stressed, and without missing a beat.
    All I can say is THANK YOU to these wonderful people for making everything perfect and wonderful on such a meaningful day.

Sent on 11/25/2017
    Simply Weddings Las Vegas 17
    Simply Weddings Las Vegas 18
    Simply Weddings Las Vegas 19

Simply Weddings Las Vegas's reply:

It was a beautiful day and everything was so gorgeous! I enjoyed your family and friends. I loved the intimate feeling throughout the night. Thank you for such kind words. Xoxo Lexi
  • W

Walter · Married on 11/11/2017

great team. very responsive to any question or need

Sent on 11/17/2017
    Simply Weddings Las Vegas 20
    Simply Weddings Las Vegas 21

Simply Weddings Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Walter! I hope you Blanca are well!

Regina · Married on 11/10/2017

I reached out to several different planners when I started looking; Brit, Cristina, and Lexi at Simply Weddings gave me the fastest, most enthusiastic, most professional response out of everyone. From the beginning, they were a dream to work with. A personalized quote based on the help I needed, rather than forcing me into a set package. Communication was constant and timely. And most importantly of all, the results were just incredible. The wedding day went super smoothly, no stress at all, and all of my guests had a fabulous time. All of the details were exactly as I pictured. If I were to do this again (and maybe in five or ten years we will!), I would 1,000% go with Simply Weddings to help plan my event. They are indispensable, fantastic, and fabulous.

Sent on 12/02/2017

Simply Weddings Las Vegas's reply:

Regina! You are amazing. Your day was beautiful. Thank you for such wonderful compliments. We love feedback and value your opinion. We wish you all the love and luck in the world. Xoxo Lexi

Robert · Married on 10/28/2017

Cristina and her colleagues helped make our wedding an amazing. They were available when we needed for questions and even the day after the wedding when we thought we lost the top tier of our wedding cake, they helped us track it down. We cannot thank her enough for making our special day, truly one we'll never forget.

Mike · Married on 10/21/2017

Simply Weddings was probably the single best decision we made with regards to our wedding planning/coordination! My wife (fiancée at the time) and I had a strict wedding budget and were determined to plan and coordinate our entire wedding ceremony & reception ourselves. While we were very successful in a lot of the pre-planning and pre-coordination, the inevitable stress associated with the day-of coordination was something that loomed over us, especially as our wedding date approached ever closer. We briefly considered assigning this task to a friend or family member, but ultimately did not want to burden anyone with such a daunting task. Approximately one month prior to our wedding, we opted to contact Simply Weddings of Las Vegas with an initial email inquiry, which was promptly answered by an email reply from Riley. After deciding to hire a Day-of Coordinator from Simply Weddings, we were immediately greeted with a friendly phone call from the Owner, Brit Bertino, who paired us with one of her Coordinators, Lexi. Thereinafter, we met with Lexi on a couple of different occasions and she always responded swiftly & enthusiastically to any of our questions, whether they be via email or text. Lexi was very professional, kind, and helpful throughout the entire time. Our overall experience with Simply Weddings was nothing short of fantastic. If there’s one thing we would have done differently with regards to our wedding planning, it would have been to hire a Day-Of Coordinator from Simply Weddings much earlier in the pre-planning phase. We highly recommend their business.

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Simply Weddings Las Vegas 22
    Simply Weddings Las Vegas 23
    Simply Weddings Las Vegas 24

Simply Weddings Las Vegas's reply:

Mike, you and Steph were a dream. I was so grateful and surprised to have had a seat for dinner amongst your guests. It meant so much to me. Xoxo Lexi

Andrea · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with Simply Weddings was so great and they made our day run seamlessly! I would definitely recommend!

Casey · Married on 10/07/2017

Simply weddings definitely knows how to run a business. We chose them initially because they offered a package at the price range we were looking for. The first planner they had us meet and work with was great, but unfortunately, less than year before the wedding day, family matters took precedence and Simply Weddings introduced us to a new planner, Lexi Kruger. The owner was apologetic and accommodating. She took in all the variables of the sudden change in planners and worked with us in updating our contract, making sure we were happy. In the end, we were glad to have met Lexi. Even though she had other priorities, she was thrown into mix last minute, she never made us feel less than important or rushed. She was thorough in her explanations of the wedding process, provided insight and advice, and made our day go smoothly without any hiccups. The day of the wedding, as I'm waiting to walk down the aisle, I start to pull my blusher over my face, only to find out that it was placed upside down by the hair stylist. Lexi comes into the room, so calm, so loving, and gently takes it into her hands to fix the issue. She reminds me that today is my day, there is no rush to get to the altar, we have our whole lives ahead of us, and before you know it, the veil is right side up and blusher is in place. I will never forget that kindness, that gentleness, and the truth in her words. It made the rest of my day a breeze and I will always have Lexi to thank. She is professional, organized, friendly and well knowledgeable in event planning. You will not be in better hands and we highly recommend Lexi and Simply Weddings. Thank you for all that you did for us!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Simply Weddings Las Vegas's reply:

Oh Casey, it was my pleasure! Thank you for such kind words. You and Colton were wonderful to work with and I am so grateful to social media and the ability to keep up with both of you, during such an exciting time in your lives. Xoxo Lexi