3655 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Eiffel Tower Restaurant

What if you could enjoy the spectacular view of the Strip while celebrating the most precious day of your life? We were wondering the same thing. The creative team behind one of the most elegant, romantic and iconic restaurants in Las Vegas are proud to introduce you to our new "I DO with a View" ceremony package.

Couples can now say “I DO” with a view from 110 feet above the famous Las Vegas Strip. The distinct layout and intimate layout of the Chapel Prive provides the perfect and romantic setting in which to celebrate your special day.

The ceremony package has been designed with a sophistication and elegance that complements the modern art deco design of the restaurant. Ceremony enhancements are available to create a custom package that fits your individual personality.

From the day she says "I Will" to the day she says “I DO”, the special events team at Eiffel Tower Restaurant will provide couples with seamless and expert guidance...as well as a day to remember forever!

The restaurant is also available for smaller intimate wedding lunches and dinners to exclusive restaurant buyouts.

We look forward to assisting you plan your special day!

Follow Eiffel Tower Restaurant on

Corner Table for Two
Corner Table for Two
Salon
Salon
eiffel tower left bank vie
Eiffel Tower Restaurant
eiffel tower salon white chair cap
Eiffel Tower Restaurant
eiffel tower salon tiffany blu
Eiffel Tower Restaurant
eiffel tower salon cktl receptio
Eiffel Tower Restaurant
eiffel tower left bank reception
view from upper dec
salon prive 2 tables
et lounge

71 Reviews for Eiffel Tower Restaurant

James · event on: 03/31/2014

I booked the Eiffel Tower Restaurant to propose to my girlfriend. We got the proposal package with a table in the corner of the restaurant facing the Bellagio Fountains. Both the service of the staff as well as the food exceeded my expectations by a mile. This was the best meal I have ever had. When we arrived at the restaurant, there were a dozen roses on the table very nicely presented. Also, as we were arriving, the bellagio fountains were going off. My girlfriend was in awe of this, and the whole proposal remained a complete surprise. Our waiter demonstrated excellent service, and presented himself in an extremely professional manner. He was very knowledgeable with all of the menu items. I couldn't remember if I had told the restaurant if I was going to propose during dessert or just before. There was a good moment just before dessert, and I took the opportunity to propose. I realized afterwards that I told the restaurant I planned on proposing during dessert. The photographer was paying attention, and didn't skip a beat as I went down on one knee, and she got some great photos, despite my error in not proposing at exactly the time I said I was going to. At the end of the night, they gave us our champagne cork, our customized menus they had made with our names on them, and our photographs. Very impressed, and would highly recommend the eiffel tower restaurant to anyone wanting excellent food and/or a proposal venue. Well done!

Margaret · Married on 11/22/2014

Everything was wonderful, dinner after the wedding was fabulous, service was top notch, all of the staff were great and accommodating. Everyone had a wonderful time.

Annie · Married on 11/20/2014

Love the venue,food, service and reasonable prices!

Eiffel Tower Restaurant Pricing

Eiffel Tower Restaurant Price Rates

Eiffel Tower Restaurant FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,250.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Dessert, Server(s)
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 350
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound
  • What catering services do you offer? Cocktail Reception, Dessert, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables

• Tuxedo Junction Las Vegas
    Tuxedo Junction Las Vegas Wedding Dresses

If you are looking for that special place to host a small reception or just that unique location to pop the question, the Eiffel Tower Restaurant is the place of your dreams. Overlooking the fountains at the Bellagio you can go wrong with the view and the food is outstanding. Highly recommend.

• Photography and Videography by Shy McGrath
    Photography and Videography by Shy McGrath Wedding Videographers

Perfect Location for an intimate and exquisite dining experience. Best view in Las Vegas located just across from the Bellagio Fountains. My favorite.

• Photography and Videography by Shy McGrath