Eiffel Tower Restaurant Reviews

71 | Las Vegas, NV

71 Reviews for Eiffel Tower Restaurant

josh · event on 11/28/2014

Let them take care of your proposal. Very easy and intimate details. Takes the headache out of popping the question

Sent on 12/03/2014

Margaret · Married on 11/22/2014

Everything was wonderful, dinner after the wedding was fabulous, service was top notch, all of the staff were great and accommodating. Everyone had a wonderful time.

Sent on 12/05/2014

Annie · Married on 11/20/2014

Love the venue,food, service and reasonable prices!

Sent on 01/03/2015

Marc-André · event on 11/16/2014

She helped me organise the sweetest night of my life. Everything was perfect and as expected :)

Sent on 12/04/2014

Michael · Married on 10/31/2014

Everything about the experience was amazing. We arrived thirty minutes ahead of time, only to be rushed to a seat. The waiter was prompt with asking if we needed anything. And, the food was absolutely incredible.

Sent on 07/05/2015

Darren · Married on 10/18/2014

Top class service! All queries and emails answered straight away. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Kristen · Married on 04/26/2014

Everything was AMAZING for our wedding! Annie went out of her way to make our evening so memorable and our head waiter, John Armani, completely spoiled us! Our champagne glasses were never empty and he just went out of his way to make everything perfect for us. I definitely recommend the Eiffel Tower Restaurant to host any event!

Sent on 04/29/2014
  • User4027016 · event on 04/05/2014

The staff was very friendly and always on top of everything

Sent on 04/09/2014

I/We rate the Eiffel Tower a solid 5!
    Annie, Jordan and Staff has gone above and beyond our daughters vision on her wedding reception dinner.
    They are all very friendly, The service and price can not be compare or beat!
    its so hard to find good customer service theses days, but it is very much a daily routine at the Eiffel Tower restaurant in Las Vegas, Nevada.
    They respond quickly to emails.
    Have excellent advise and recommendations!
    The food was absolutely amazing, I can not say enough about how delicious the food was! ALL of it!!
    The serving staff was unmatched by anyone! Perfection!!
    I highly recommend everyone to consider them!
    But do not wait till the last minute there is good reason why they are number one and voted one of the ten most romantic restaurants!
    They earned and deserve that title!
    A very special Thank you to Annie, Jordan and Staff for making our daughters wedding vision a dream come true!
    Sincerely,
    The Miller- Chapman family from Pa

Sent on 04/14/2014

James · event on 03/31/2014

I booked the Eiffel Tower Restaurant to propose to my girlfriend. We got the proposal package with a table in the corner of the restaurant facing the Bellagio Fountains. Both the service of the staff as well as the food exceeded my expectations by a mile. This was the best meal I have ever had. When we arrived at the restaurant, there were a dozen roses on the table very nicely presented. Also, as we were arriving, the bellagio fountains were going off. My girlfriend was in awe of this, and the whole proposal remained a complete surprise. Our waiter demonstrated excellent service, and presented himself in an extremely professional manner. He was very knowledgeable with all of the menu items. I couldn't remember if I had told the restaurant if I was going to propose during dessert or just before. There was a good moment just before dessert, and I took the opportunity to propose. I realized afterwards that I told the restaurant I planned on proposing during dessert. The photographer was paying attention, and didn't skip a beat as I went down on one knee, and she got some great photos, despite my error in not proposing at exactly the time I said I was going to. At the end of the night, they gave us our champagne cork, our customized menus they had made with our names on them, and our photographs. Very impressed, and would highly recommend the eiffel tower restaurant to anyone wanting excellent food and/or a proposal venue. Well done!

Mary · Married on 03/29/2014

Eiffel Tower Restaurant, especially Annie Kang-Drachen, helped us put on the most wonderful wedding dinner possible. They were receptive, helpful, and gave the best customer service and guest pampering I have ever witnessed. Thanks to Annie, the wait staff (John and the rest), and the bar staff (specifically Keith and Jules) for top notch service,being so helpful and inviting. We all had a wonderful time and now a memory to last forever.

Janeth · event on 03/21/2014

Great service, food! Excellent place.

Sent on 04/08/2014

Garry · event on 03/20/2014

Service and food was truly exceptional. Everything was perfect from the minute our group of 28 arrived. Attention to detail was outstanding. Highly recommend the Eiffel Tower.

John · event on 03/20/2014

This is a wonderful restaurant: delicious food, excellent service and extensive (if pricey) wine list.
    Annie is a delight to work with. We often have last minute changes to the number of people and she always finds a way to fit everybody in.

Joelle · event on 03/17/2014

Annie Kang-Drachen was amazing to work with. She had so many helpful suggestions and our party was a hit with our current clients as well as prospective clients. We couldn't have asked for a better outcome!

Sent on 04/02/2014

Robert · Married on 03/16/2014

Perfect. Beautiful location. Helpful and friendly staff. Smooth organization and brilliant communication. The best cake I have ever tasted.

Sent on 01/10/2016

ELIZABETH · event on 03/13/2014

Annie was incredible! She accommodated all of my requests (gluten free, sulfate free, vegan options)-even the last minute ones (for example: adding 3 plates the day before our event and 1 plate hours before)- with a smile. She was very easy to get along with and extremely responsive & helpful. She offered useful suggestions and made it a point to go out of her way for our group. I hope to work with her again next year!

Rhonda · Married on 03/13/2014

This was a GREAT experience! Annie was so wonderful to work with and I appreciate all she did to help with setting this up for my son and new daughter-in-law. The wait staff took excellent care of all our needs before we even knew we needed something. Everyone was very professional and I have told everyone the next time they visit Vegas they should visit the Eiffel Tower Restaurant.
    The view of the fountains was perfect for a special memory after the wedding.
    Everyone enjoyed their food. I had the Red Snapper Filet as my main course and it was delicious. My favorite part of the meal was the Warm Baked Apple Strudel with Cinnamon Ice Cream, Caramel Sauce.
    I know that I won't soon forget our night there. Thank you!

Andy & Laura · Married on 03/10/2014

The Eiffel Tower Restaurant is a great place for a proposal. The staff was extremely helpful and catered to our every need. The food was excellent and the view overlooking the fountains at The Bellagio made for a magical evening. Couldn't have found a better place to start our life together.

Sent on 04/02/2014

Karen · event on 03/03/2014

Everyone at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant was very professional from Annie, whom helped with booking our event, to the wait staff. Our dinner was fabulous and we had such a wonderful view of the Bellagio fountains. I would highly recommend the Eiffel Tower Restaurant to anyone planning an event or just a night on the town.

Sent on 04/04/2014

Michael · event on 02/18/2014

Working with Annie was an absolute dream after a difficult day at the WWD Magic conference. The staff at the Eiffel Tower is a breath of fresh air from other venues in the area.

Sent on 04/15/2014

Noelle · event on 02/05/2014

The semi-private left bank space at the Eiffel Tower is a great place to host a corporate event. Wonderful views, very private, yet guests still get the vibe of the main restaurant and the staff was wonderful to work with.

Michael · event on 01/17/2014

The entire event was perfect. From the wait staff to the kitchen staff and all in between, they went out of their way to make our special night the best it could be. I would recommend this to anyone planning on getting engaged. Perfect location, setting and ambience. The five course meal was definitely a 10! Can't wait to come back and eat more. Thank you Eiffel Tower for making our engagement perfect.

Sent on 04/11/2014

Annie at Paris was excellent to deal with; very professional and very pleasant.

Sent on 11/06/2013

Cathleen · event on 10/27/2013

We had a dinner for 40 some clients I can't say enough about what a great experience it was. Anna and the rest of the team were so attentive to me and our guests. The food was excellent and the view breathtaking. I would highly recommend the Eiffel Tower for any upscale dinner event.

Sent on 11/06/2013