Eiffel Tower Restaurant Reviews

71 | Las Vegas, NV

71 Reviews for Eiffel Tower Restaurant

James · event on: 03/31/2014

I booked the Eiffel Tower Restaurant to propose to my girlfriend. We got the proposal package with a table in the corner of the restaurant facing the Bellagio Fountains. Both the service of the staff as well as the food exceeded my expectations by a mile. This was the best meal I have ever had. When we arrived at the restaurant, there were a dozen roses on the table very nicely presented. Also, as we were arriving, the bellagio fountains were going off. My girlfriend was in awe of this, and the whole proposal remained a complete surprise. Our waiter demonstrated excellent service, and presented himself in an extremely professional manner. He was very knowledgeable with all of the menu items. I couldn't remember if I had told the restaurant if I was going to propose during dessert or just before. There was a good moment just before dessert, and I took the opportunity to propose. I realized afterwards that I told the restaurant I planned on proposing during dessert. The photographer was paying attention, and didn't skip a beat as I went down on one knee, and she got some great photos, despite my error in not proposing at exactly the time I said I was going to. At the end of the night, they gave us our champagne cork, our customized menus they had made with our names on them, and our photographs. Very impressed, and would highly recommend the eiffel tower restaurant to anyone wanting excellent food and/or a proposal venue. Well done!

Margaret · Married on 11/22/2014

Everything was wonderful, dinner after the wedding was fabulous, service was top notch, all of the staff were great and accommodating. Everyone had a wonderful time.

Annie · Married on 11/20/2014

Love the venue,food, service and reasonable prices!

Michael · Married on 10/31/2014

Everything about the experience was amazing. We arrived thirty minutes ahead of time, only to be rushed to a seat. The waiter was prompt with asking if we needed anything. And, the food was absolutely incredible.

Darren · Married on 10/18/2014

Top class service! All queries and emails answered straight away. Highly recommended!!!

Kristen · Married on 04/26/2014

Everything was AMAZING for our wedding! Annie went out of her way to make our evening so memorable and our head waiter, John Armani, completely spoiled us! Our champagne glasses were never empty and he just went out of his way to make everything perfect for us. I definitely recommend the Eiffel Tower Restaurant to host any event!

I/We rate the Eiffel Tower a solid 5!
    Annie, Jordan and Staff has gone above and beyond our daughters vision on her wedding reception dinner.
    They are all very friendly, The service and price can not be compare or beat!
    its so hard to find good customer service theses days, but it is very much a daily routine at the Eiffel Tower restaurant in Las Vegas, Nevada.
    They respond quickly to emails.
    Have excellent advise and recommendations!
    The food was absolutely amazing, I can not say enough about how delicious the food was! ALL of it!!
    The serving staff was unmatched by anyone! Perfection!!
    I highly recommend everyone to consider them!
    But do not wait till the last minute there is good reason why they are number one and voted one of the ten most romantic restaurants!
    They earned and deserve that title!
    A very special Thank you to Annie, Jordan and Staff for making our daughters wedding vision a dream come true!
    Sincerely,
    The Miller- Chapman family from Pa

Mary · Married on 03/29/2014

Eiffel Tower Restaurant, especially Annie Kang-Drachen, helped us put on the most wonderful wedding dinner possible. They were receptive, helpful, and gave the best customer service and guest pampering I have ever witnessed. Thanks to Annie, the wait staff (John and the rest), and the bar staff (specifically Keith and Jules) for top notch service,being so helpful and inviting. We all had a wonderful time and now a memory to last forever.

Robert · Married on 03/16/2014

Perfect. Beautiful location. Helpful and friendly staff. Smooth organization and brilliant communication. The best cake I have ever tasted.

Rhonda · Married on 03/13/2014

This was a GREAT experience! Annie was so wonderful to work with and I appreciate all she did to help with setting this up for my son and new daughter-in-law. The wait staff took excellent care of all our needs before we even knew we needed something. Everyone was very professional and I have told everyone the next time they visit Vegas they should visit the Eiffel Tower Restaurant.
    The view of the fountains was perfect for a special memory after the wedding.
    Everyone enjoyed their food. I had the Red Snapper Filet as my main course and it was delicious. My favorite part of the meal was the Warm Baked Apple Strudel with Cinnamon Ice Cream, Caramel Sauce.
    I know that I won't soon forget our night there. Thank you!

Andy & Laura · Married on 03/10/2014

The Eiffel Tower Restaurant is a great place for a proposal. The staff was extremely helpful and catered to our every need. The food was excellent and the view overlooking the fountains at The Bellagio made for a magical evening. Couldn't have found a better place to start our life together.

Annie at Paris was excellent to deal with; very professional and very pleasant.

Mercedes & George · event on: 06/21/2013

The Eiffel Tower at the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas NEVER disappoints. The quality of service and food are to be commended in every way. Pure perfection. Ideal place for a romantic dinner or to celebrate a special occasion. Vegas is not the same without a visit to this very special restaurant!

The Eiffel Tower Restaurant is absolutley stunning, the views are gorgeous, the service far exceeded my expectations, the food was to die for- all of our guests raved about the food! My wedding reception was PERFECT!!!! I could not recommend this place enough!

Meredith · Married on 12/29/2012

Eiffel Tower restaurant was PERFECT for our 27 person wedding dinner. The room was lovely. We arrived about an hour early for drinks at the bar, and the room was free, so they let us go in early. The head waiter was amazing - so attentive, kind, thoughtful. Even my guests commented on how great he was. The food was delicious. The onion soup in particular we're still talking about - it's not your normal onion soup, and it's incredible. Working with the team to set up the event was easy and convenient. All in all, they exceeded our expectations, and I will consider Eiffel Tower first for any event, large or small. A+++

Raimonda · Married on 12/28/2012

Wedding planning was easy thanks to Annie and Brittany! They've organized my wedding ceremony and reception- they were so friendly and patient and made my day really special. The food was really nice and we definitely enjoyed the cocktails. Our reception was in the evening so the views from the restaurant were amazing!

This was the proposal package not a wedding. Everything was absolutely amazing! They made the proposal an amazing experience. The view of the Bellagio fountains were amazing. The table setup was beautiful. They made sure we were taken care of the entire night. I will definitely visit the restaurant again for a dinner. I highly recommend this restaurant. This was a hit with the fiance. She can't stop talking about how awesome it was. Thank you guys for such great service. I would absolutely recommend this to a friend and will be back to enjoy dinner.

Donna · Married on 03/10/2012

I would highly recommend the Eiffel Tower Restaurant for any event! The staff, food and service was superb and the view is the best view in town. It is worth every penny spent and more!

Angie · Married on 03/10/2012

Annie and her staff at the Eiffel Tower were incredible to work with. They made our wedding day perfect, they set up everything to our specifications and it was gorgeous. The whole day was perfect thanks to Annie and her planning. The cake was by far the best wedding cake I have ever had and was gorgeous. I recommend her to anyone looking for a great venue, amazing food, and wonderful consideration and flexibility.

Patricia · Married on 01/14/2012

The Eiffel Tower Restaurant was the ideal location for our wedding reception. When planning the event, the coordinators were on it! They were great! The reception was amazing. The ambiance was amazing and cannot be matched. The service was excellent! The food was incredible. One of my guests at my reception was an executive chef from Chicago, even he was blown away by the food! I give Eiffel Tower FIVE STARS!!!

Gary · Married on 12/30/2011

We had our wedding rception at the Eiffel Tower Resturant. The staff was excellent and provided us with a wonderful evening. The The entire meal was 5 star and our mainer server was attentive and added to the night.
    The wedding cake was beauiful and delicious. We would highly recommend the Eiffel Tower Resturant.

Lauren · Married on 09/24/2011

Food was AMAZING!! The view was spectacular! The staff focused on my husband and I first and made us both feel very special. Our coordinator Annie was absolutely wonderful, cheerful and very prompt in returning all of my questions and concerns. The best however was the cake!!!! It exceeded all of our expectations!!! I hope to eat here everytime we return to Vegas!! Absolutely stunning restaurant, we loved it 100%.

jennifer · Married on 08/06/2011

AMAZING! Everyone at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant went above and beyond to make our wedding reception exactly what we wanted. The cocktail hour drinks/wine and food were perfect. The serve could not of been better – the glasses were always filled – the plates were removed promptly. Every dish was tasty and plated beautifully. Thank you for everything.

Jude · Married on 07/16/2011

We had a great experience. Everything was fantastic. When I think back, I don't think I would have had our wedding reception anywhere else..

• Keisha Monique

Keisha Monique · Married on 09/05/2010

The Eiffel Tower staff (as directed by special events manager Erika Martinez) provided a matchless experience. Erika was so responsive throughout the whole process and extremely accommodating with all sorts of quirky requests we had. We had a small wedding guest list (25 total people) and so we reserved the private room. However, we had all sorts of wedding favors that we wanted to give, including things we had to assemble and she allowed us to both store the items ahead of time and assemble them there in the restaurant before opening hours.

The day of the actual event was no different. Erika was not there, but the captain (I think that was his title) James kept everything moving like a well-oiled machine! Drink glasses were constantly full, music was kept playing on a nice unobtrusive iPod dock off to the side, and the evening (hors d'ouevres, dinner, wedding cake) was paced perfectly.

The food was outstanding...we had steak sandwiches, stuffed mushrooms, and pommes dauphine for hors d'oeuvres and choice of salmon, chicken, or crepe for dinner. Everything was delectable, cooked to perfection, and just what you'd expect from a fine dining spot like Eiffel Tower.

The wedding cake, however...ahh, the wedding cake. To this day it's a sore spot because I hated it and only ate a single bite. BUT...I have to explain that I was the only person who felt that way. There was a big misunderstanding about the frosting. I thought buttercream meant one thing (thick, stiff, sugary frosting...like on grocery store cakes, what can I say, I'm a rube), but apparently it can mean light, fluttery whipped creamy frosting too. I was so mortified, but everyone else loved it. So I didn't dock them on any scores for that since I share part of the blame too.

All in all, it was really an outstanding experience and the Eiffel Tower proved to me and all of my guests that they're truly a class act.