3500 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak and Stone Crab

Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak and Stone Crab on the Las Vegas Strip is the ideal setting for intimate gatherings with 12 guests or large celebrations with up to 150 guests. Our private dining menus feature prime steaks, fresh seafood and our signature Florida stone crabs served with famous sides and homemade pies. Our professional tuxedo-clad service staff and dedicated event planners will ensure your next event is both exceptional and effortless.

Follow Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak and Stone Crab on

Celebration
b09d0ad670d1d969 1454961334014 holly chris wed 350

26 Reviews for Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak and Stone Crab

Vlad · Married on 07/10/2016

If I could give 10 stars, I would. Food was amazing. Jessica and Khaveri are responsible for event planning and both were excellent at setting up our dinner and very very accommodating with all of our requests. I was actually amazed at how inexpensive this was considering the location and the quality of the food. The alcohol was a bit on the expensive side, but then again this is Vegas... Strip... Caesars Palace. We had the private room set up just the way we wanted, had a dance floor, and music. We even could have a DJ there if we wanted one, but we decided not to.

Sent on 07/24/2016

Karen · Married on 10/12/2014

I was married at the Venetian and had my reception at Joe's in the GiGi room. It us a great looking room. It had fabulous views if the strip at night. We had seating for 55 people and a dance floor I'm the center of the room. I worked with Jose and he helped with planning the event. The morning of the wedding, I dropped of the table decorations and he set up everything for me. The room has it's own kitchen and bar separate from the rest of the restaurant, so service was timely. The food was out of this world. Many of my guests commented on the quality of food. The only downside of the room is that the lights cannot be dimmed for dancing. All I can say is : "Eat at Joe's!"

Sent on 11/12/2014

christina & aaron · Married on 10/11/2014

This restaurant, staff and food is AMAZING!!! The gigi room was perfect for my 50 guests, the food was great and the staff were five stars! My guests are still talking about how amazing the food was! The staff were attentive and friendly and let my husband and I know when we were needed and always made sure our drinks were full. I am so happy with this venue! Thank you!

Sent on 10/18/2014

Award

Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak and Stone Crab Pricing

Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak and Stone Crab Price Rates

Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak and Stone Crab FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 104
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 11
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Restaurant
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner, Event Rentals
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Valet

• All Night Long Entertainment
    All Night Long Entertainment Wedding DJs

It is a unanimous consensus here that Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak, and Stone Crab has some of the best food in town. The menu is absolutely phenomenal. They also have a great private room, the Gigi Room, which as well as its cool rounded design, is also designed perfectly for wedding receptions and private events. There is also an event space outside at the Rose Gardens, plus Joe's is located perfectly at the Caesar's Forum Shops in the center of the Las Vegas Strip. The staff is extremely professional with banquet captains who have been with the company for many years. All in all, Joe's is one of the best places in town to host your event, and one of our favorite venues to work with.

• 3500 Las Vegas Blvd South Las Vegas, 89109 See on map