3576 church rd, Whitehall, PA 18067 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 89
  • Pricing

About Simply The Best Party !

Simply The Best Party! - Signature Events
DJ - Master of Ceremonies - Photo - Video - Event Lighting - Photo Booth - Event Planning, Production & Coordination

DJ - Master of Ceremonies
If your goal is to put together a celebration everybody remembers,
for all the right reasons, we are the people to help!

We bring together all of the critical players needed to make unforgettable memories and lend you the confidence needed to enjoy your party as much as your guests...

If you are ready to learn more about how to make your wedding day a Signature Event, let's get started!

Event Planning, Production & Coordination
What is a "Signature Event"?

The way your Signature marks your commitment to honor something,our Signature services mark our commitment to honor your unique style!

Count on our team to bring together all the critical details that impart the perfect impression to everybody in attendance...

• Setting the atmosphere
• Directing the important people
• Guiding the flow of the evening
• Recording the memories

The confidence we provide makes the difference between simply "getting through it", and really shining.

Photography
Having experience working with heavy hitters such as:
THE NEW YORK TIMES, VOGUE, MASERATI USA & NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC,

you can count on a confident professional with the type of personality it takes
to get the most out of your day, while loving every moment.

Who else presents highlight images from your event on the day of?Checkout the kind of results you can expect.

Video
Experience your wedding day through the eyes of an artist!

Wedding Videos have gotten a bad reputation... We bring together high technology and expert film making to create Magic!

Event Lighting
When technology and art meet, the magic begins...

The combination of techniques we use to set a one of a kind atmosphere at your eventare guaranteed to make your event stand out in everybody's memories for years to come.We paint with light on the canvas that is the backdrop for your event,creating an ambience that can not be accomplished with any other medium.

Photo Booth
It seems almost anything is being offered as a "photo booth" these days.... Don't be fooled.

Our Elegant Signature Photo Booth is superior to all the other "booths" in so many ways...
• A true "Booth" which provides the intimacy necessary to really "let loose"!
• Setup in as small as a 6' x 8' area and accommodate 2 to 17 people
• Touchscreen operation with audio prompts and musical clips to inspire the action
• Pictures displayed provide entertainment even when you are not in the booth!

Follow Simply The Best Party ! on

lauraowen481 1688561547 o
card rear final 51 494808 157801856610287

Photos 87 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

15 Reviews for Simply The Best Party !

• Kathryn

Kathryn Youndt · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing and fun!

Simply the Best Party was a great DJ for our wedding! Karl was so helpful and went through our special day with us multiple times on the phone. He also sent a packet of papers for us to fill out so he would know exactly what we wanted. We chose the package that included the Photo Memory slide show and our guests loved it! It was a wonderful conversation piece. The DJ played fun songs and listened to the crowd to see what music they wanted played. Everyone said our wedding was so fun and touching! Thanks to Simply the Best Party!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Simply The Best Party !'s reply:

Kathryn, thank you so much for the stunning review! I'm so glad I could be there for you and am wishing you and Ryan all the best!

Emily Myers · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing services with a personal touch to our big day

Karl and his team went above and beyond to make our day so special. From the small details to the awesome reception, they truly showed they cared about our happiness and exceeded every expectation we had. For starting out as strangers, we all felt like family by the end. We initially contacted Simply The Best Party for their DJ service but ended up booking the whole package. Our wedding photos are absolutely stunning and the video is breathtaking. Our reception was a huge hit and Karl listened to every song request we had. We still have guests from our wedding talking about how awesome our DJ was. Overall, we would book Simply The Best Party a million times over for the amazing job they delivered that day.

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Meganne

Meganne · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely fantastic, you will not be disappointed

Karl Hirsch and the whole team were absolutely wonderful! By going through Simply the Best Party! we found the perfect MC/DOC, DJ, photographer, videographer, photo booth services, and uplighting design all in one place. This honestly took away so much planning stress/worry, especially knowing that all of these professionals already work well together and that I didn't have to reach out to several different people or companies. As a whole, Simply the Best Party! is less expensive in general (based on my research in my local area) than finding each of these services separately.

Karl (MC, DOC, Simply the Best Party! owner) was all-around awesome. When my family and I first met him, we definitely got the sense that he was truly a wedding expert, and he instilled confidence immediately. I'd say our initial impression was spot-on, as he was great at getting people excited, ensuring that the general flow of the day went well (and stress-free), and getting people dancing. Throughout the entire experience he was very bright, friendly, enthusiastic, and definitely put me at ease, especially as the wedding was approaching. He was very responsive via email/FB/phone. In talking to friends/family post-wedding, they also thought he was great and that he really knows how to keep a party going!

The photographer, Robert, was very professional and talented. He contacted me personally a couple days ahead of time to check if there were any specific types of photos I might want and make any recommendations (I didn't really have any ideas, so he had full creative liberties). He was very good at organizing people and art directing. Some of the photos from the ceremony/getting ready time were already displayed at the reception, which was really neat. And then all of the photos (about 400) were already online less than a week later. They were absolutely stunning! I am so impressed at the quality and artistic-ness, and my family/friends who have looked through them since and given me feedback were really blown away by them.

The videographer, Jimmy, was awesome as well, and made you feel comfortable and confident. He was excellent at art directing and working around Robert as he got his shots. It's only been a couple weeks since the wedding, so I do not have the final piece, but I will update this if I can once I have seen it. But based on what is on their website and what Karl showed us when he first was going over possible services, I have no doubt it will be amazing. Honestly, I almost teared up watching someone else's (who I do not know at all) video; it was so beautifully edited. Needless to say, I'm excited to see ours.

Caitlin, the assistant DOC, was fantastic! She assisted both Jimmy and Robert in their creative endeavors, and was there throughout the day to help ensure we got where we were going on time and that things were running smoothly. She was very friendly, answered any questions I had, and also helped everyone feel at ease especially during the photos/videos. I kind of get the sense that she is a jack-of-all trades, as she coordinated and also had some suggestions for the photos and a couple poses.

The DJ, Josh, was excellent at knowing the audience and selecting songs to get people on their feet. There was a form I could fill out a few weeks ahead of time with any special requests (in addition to the song selections for specific dances/parts of the wedding) and general genres/music styles that we prefer. They had no problem finding any of our specific song selections. I wrote down a few additional suggestions and artists that we like, but added that they were free to ignore all of them and to play whatever they thought would get people excited. I did have some (somewhat odd) suggestions/combinations (I suggested Beatles, and romantic disney music, and LOTR/Star Wars/Pirates of the Caribbean, etc movie scores) for the dinner music, and they did a great job of incorporating those suggestions in a way that flowed together. For the dancing, they played so many great songs, some line dances, some wedding classics, and some less common special requests. There was no song I was disappointed in, and I danced most of the night, stopping only to chat with our guests of course and get some specific photos.

The photobooth was really a great choice, and we did this in lieu of any party favors. It was a really neat setup, and they provided props that our guests seemed to really enjoy. The photo booth attendant was friendly and professional. Talking to people after the wedding, they seemed to really like the booth, and they took some great photos. A few copies of the photos were printed out right after they took them, one for each person/couple, and then these are also online for people to buy more copies, and let me just say some of them are hilarious! I also had the option to bring a blank album/scrapbook for people to write in and paste their pictures, but I happened to forget about that until the night before, so I didn’t have one. I asked Karl if it was alright if I went without, but he had a backup and there was one on the table when I went up to the photobooth that night. I am so grateful for that! He was right, it was totally a great idea, as people pasted some photos, wrote nice notes, and got creative.

The uplighting was also beautiful, not only in person, but also in the photos (even the not professional ones taken by friends/family). It complemented the ballroom we were in, as well as the wedding colors and the flowers. I don’t know too much about lighting design, but I’d say I was impressed!

I hope I didn’t miss anything in this essay-long review, but to sum it up, you really can’t go wrong with Simply the Best Party! When I asked my husband if he wanted to add to the review he said that they were all fantastic, and that words would not do them justice. Despite how many words I just wrote, I would agree that they do not do the Simply the Best Party! team justice. If you go with them for your wedding, you will definitely not be disappointed, and they will make your day truly memorable.

Sent on 06/29/2019

Simply The Best Party ! Pricing

Simply The Best Party ! Price Rates

Simply The Best Party ! FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 750
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Karaoke
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1250
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 350
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• 3576 Church Road Whitehall, 18052 See on map
    6102619392 (Phone number)
    Location of (Simply The Best Party !)