Simply Suited Occasions

Sacramento, CA View map Visit website
$1,200 Package Price

$1,200 Package Price

Based in Sacramento, California, Simply Suited Occasions is a planning company specializing in creating dream weddings. The group focuses on each and every detail of the events they organize. This customer-centric ethos will be appreciated by couples, who will feel listened to and understood by the company’s experienced planners.

Simply Suited Occasions offers a range of services and starts by consulting with couples in order to learn about them and their needs. Their team is small in number allowing their expert planners to take a personal, hands-on approach to each wedding they plan. They offer full and partial planning options, as well as day-of coordination services. Their comprehensive wedding packages include features such as budget analysis, event design, timeline creation, and much more.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$850

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Ashley R. Married on 07/31/2021

Best wedding planners available!

I originally contacted Simple Suited last year when I was planning for a fall 2022 wedding. Some things happened and when I called in February to ask about a summer 2021 wedding they were on board and made it happen! SSO has worked with a lot on vendors and connected us to an amazing photographer who captured our engagement and wedding beautifully. Autumn was in constant contact over email, text, and google drives. She created and edited spreadsheets for me throughout the process. She made planning super easy and stress free and I wasn’t excepting that leading up to my wedding! During the rehearsal my husbands groomsmen were not paying attention to say the least and she kindly but firmly wrangled everyone together and made the rehearsal run super smooth and we were done in under an hour. Day of wedding I saw very little of them, but their efforts were obvious everywhere you looked. They steamed our dresses. They worked with me on decor and I sat it all out and they transformed my backyard into a wonderland. They smoothly handled any conflicts that arose without alerting the bride or groom and made sure we had the most amazing, magical night of my dreams. I could not recommend Simply Suited enough, please reach out to them if you are planning a wedding and want it to be way less stressful!
    Gianna Married on 05/16/2021

We love Simply Suited!

They were so professional and amazing. Autumn and Kendall are so great at what they do and could charge way more than what they do.

Because of who I am, It was hard for me to let go and let them do their thing because I like to be in charge. But my husband told me after our wedding it was like having 2 more of me running around and making sure everything was perfect! I was able to share a vision with them and they perfectly pieced it together in order to make our day exactly what we hoped it would be! Our day wouldn’t have been so great with out them!

Simply Suited Occasions's reply:

Thank you so much Gianna! We loved working with you and appreciate your kind words. We hope you're enjoying married life!

Deals

Simply Suited Occasions 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Simply Suited Occasions Price Rates

Address Sacramento, CA, 95822
925-281-4451
Location of (Simply Suited Occasions)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding