Sacramento, Sacramento, CA 95834 Map · Phone number

About Unique Pour

Unique Designs & Pour is a special Design & events company from Sacramento, California that provides unique and high quality Planning & Designs, We are dedicated to delivering only the highest quality products and customer service, offering decor to suit all style and budgets. Planning from start to finish, we offer custom backdrop, lavash Designs, We pay attention to detail and bring your vision to life.

We consider Unique Designs & Pour a one stop shop weather it’s Planning & Designs or Bartending & DJ service, to complete all your events needs.

Our bartending services, we offer craft cocktails for weddings and other milestones. Owner Felicia Hemphill and her enthusiastic staff are reliable and happy to sort out all your Bartending and Design options for your big day.

Unique Pour offers an array of creative craft cocktails and uses the freshest ingredients, so you and your loved ones toast in style on your wedding day.

Unique Designs & Pour offers affordable mobile bartending services for all for all types of celebrations throughout the Bay Area and Central Valley. Felicia pays attention to details and works closely with you to customize your experience, so all of your needs are met within your budget. Wedding services Unique Designs & Pour offers include the following:

• Wedding & event Designs (Decor)
  • Planning (start to finish)
  • Bartenders

Unique Pour 1
  • Shavell

Shavell Crawford · Getting married on 11/07/2019

Peace of Mind

Unique POUR has gone above and beyond ensuring we have the peace of mind to focus on our love for one another instead of wedding decorations. Her professionalism coupled with responsiveness made us feel comforted in selecting this vendor for our big day!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Unique Pour's reply:

Thank you so much !
    It’s a pleasure working with you, we are delighted to a-line your vision for special day!

Joyce Choi · Married on 05/01/2019

1.0

Avoid like the plague, this is a scam

I saw online reviews for this company on multiple websites, so I thought, it seems legit. Felicia was responsive to my emails and calls and texts UNTIL she got my money. I only wanted bartenders, but ended up purchasing some decor and drinks through her cuz she made it sound convenient. Everything was paid for ahead of the time and the details were decided. On the day of the wedding, she is no longer reachable, no longer picking up her phone. Her "crew" with chairs and bartenders with barback were supposed to be there and guess what, NO ONE AND NOTHING SHOWED UP. You cannot imagine the horror I experienced on my wedding day. I somehow got by. Later that day, she did call back, saying there was a family emergency. I said ok, bad things can happen, let's not overreact, even though they clearly fell through with no back up plans, which is already not acceptable. Well, it's been a month and I have not gotten my refund and Felicia will no longer return my calls. This company almost ruined my wedding day. I didn't let them but it almost did. They took my money gladly and no service provided. I am furious that this company exists and scams off of people who try their best to plant heir wedding day. AVOID THIS COMPANY!!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Unique Pour 2

Unique Pour FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 604.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Chandeliers, Clean Up, Dance Floor Lighting, Day-Of Coordination, Delivery, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, Setup, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 3,212.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Audiovisuals, Chandeliers, Clean Up, Day-Of Coordination, Delivery, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, Setup, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Audiovisuals, Chandeliers, Dance Floor Lighting, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Clean Up, Day-of Coordination, Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning, Floral Design, Setup, Venue Selection
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Chalkboards, Paper Flowers, Signage, Table Runners, Trinkets, Vases

• Sacramento Sacramento, CA, 95834 See on map
    916 549-8575 (Phone number)
  • 2801 dover ave, 223 San Francisco, CA, 94103 See on map
    9164955447 (Other Phone Number)
    9164955447 (Fax Number)