Anthology Studios

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,800 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,800 Package Price

In 2014, Savannah opened Simply S Events in hopes of helping other couples achieve their dream wedding. Dan stepped in to help guide and assist. What started out as a husband helping his wife, has now become a thriving husband and wife team working to give you the right tools to make your event incredible. They have cultivated a life of love, adventure, child-raising, laughter, and hard work. So many great stories have been told and lived throughout their relationship. Approaching the new year, reflecting on the anthology of work they have rejoiced over and labored through, they decided to streamline Simply S into what it means to everyone involved. So as of January 12, 2020 they will be known as Anthology Studios. Savannah and Dan have selected another dynamic husband and wife team (Amanda and Heath), beauty makers (Roxanne, Jeanette, Mia and Gaby) and musicians , to create a studio of artists dedicated to telling your story. Here is where they will embark on new adventures with couples ready to begin their next chapter.

Anthology Studios can provide for your every wedding-planning request with their range of customizable packages. All packages include unlimited contact during the planning process, vendor coordination, on-site supervision, guest assistance, and bridal party coordination. They also provide setup and cleanup of your event, a ceremony and reception walkthrough, and a detailed timeline of your day. A variety of additional services are available when couples choose partial planning or full-planning packages. This company also strives to ensure that your entire wedding party looks flawless on your big day by offering expert wedding hair and makeup services.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Non-Religious
Religious

• Tori
    Tori P. Married on 04/22/2022

Saved me… and my sanity every step of the way

I don’t even really know how to start this review because Savannah is the reason my wedding was literally the best day ever! Throughout the whole experience she was there for me not only to bounce ideas off of or get vender recommendations but to be a sounding board and an outside the family non biased opinion. From the first moment I spoke with Savannah I knew I liked her vibe and decided to hire her for her decore and more package! Absolutely no regrets, actually the only one might be I should’ve had her just be my full planner 😂 She was always open, honest and willing to chat on the phone. After every conversation with her I’d hang up wondering what I was even worried about in the first place, my now husband even would tell me to call Savannah if I was starting to spiral! In all honesty though her and her team I would trust with my wedding over and over! I didn’t have a single thing to worry about all day and everyone commented on how wonderful the day was. She also did my decor and helped me create a vision and bring it to life! She also did my florals! Check out the photos then hire her!
  • Hayley
    Hayley V. Married on 04/16/2022

Absolutely amazing

Savannah & her team are the absolute best. It was like working with close friends - She made us feel so comfortable. Savannah knew exactly how to bring our wedding visions to life, I felt like she could read my mind. We love spending time with her. She is hilarious and so down to earth. She’s considered a good friend of ours now. I could go on for days about how wonderful her & her team are. Do yourself a favor, and let Savannah help you plan your dream wedding! LOVE YOU SAVANNAH!
    Sarah T. Married on 01/30/2022

10 out 10!!! Def Recommend!

Let me start by saying that we decided that we wanted to get married in 8 weeks!!! I mean a full wedding in 8 weeks!!! And when I called Savannah to tell her I was crazy & asked her if it was even possible, she simple replied "let's do it"!!

Savannah & her rocking team helped us not only with coordination but also we also choose the décor & more package. We couldn't be more impressed with our big day & everything leading up to it! We told Savannah about our dreams & hopes for our wedding & they created something that will be talked about for years! From the golf tee boutonnieres & stunning bouquets to an excellently executed wedding timeline, it was everything we could hope for & MORE!

Savannah is meticulous & a great communicator. She is patient with all the questions & really understands what you are asking & need. With the limited time I found myself slightly overwhelmed by all the little things that needed be done & every time I called Savannah in a panic about various things, she had them already planned and ready to go. When we needed to book all of our vendors, she was ready to go; Savannah reached out to some of her favorite DJs, MUA & bakers to confirm their availability before passing along the recommendation. When we felt like communication with the venue was challenging, she jumped right in & worked everything out. We honestly couldn't have had our BEST Day EVER without them!!! Thank you Savannah & Dan!

Planning your wedding with Anthology Studios & Savannah is like planning your wedding with your best friend, who happens to be the best wedding coordinator in town!!!! 10 out 10!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Ventura Ventura, CA, 93003
Location of (Anthology Studios)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding