Ventura, Ventura, CA 93003 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $3,200
Availability Check your date

About Anthology Studios

In 2014, Savannah opened Simply S Events in hopes of helping other couples achieve their dream wedding. Dan stepped in to help guide and assist. What started out as a husband helping his wife, has now become a thriving husband and wife team working to give you the right tools to make your event incredible. They have cultivated a life of love, adventure, child-raising, laughter, and hard work. So many great stories have been told and lived throughout their relationship. Approaching the new year, reflecting on the anthology of work they have rejoiced over and labored through, they decided to streamline Simply S into what it means to everyone involved. So as of January 12, 2020 they will be known as Anthology Studios. Savannah and Dan have selected another dynamic husband and wife team (Amanda and Heath), beauty makers (Roxanne, Jeanette, Mia and Gaby) and musicians , to create a studio of artists dedicated to telling your story. Here is where they will embark on new adventures with couples ready to begin their next chapter.

Anthology Studios can provide for your every wedding-planning request with their range of customizable packages. All packages include unlimited contact during the planning process, vendor coordination, on-site supervision, guest assistance, and bridal party coordination. They also provide setup and cleanup of your event, a ceremony and reception walkthrough, and a detailed timeline of your day. A variety of additional services are available when couples choose partial planning or full-planning packages. This company also strives to ensure that your entire wedding party looks flawless on your big day by offering expert wedding hair and makeup services.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
portraits 11 51 646558

42 Reviews for Anthology Studios

• Mike

Mike P. · Married on 10/10/2020

Great experience during a difficult year!

Savannah and Dan did an amazing job helping us have our wedding during one of the craziest years ever.

They stuck with us during the most difficult times, and helped as as we had to postpone, cancel, change locations, change dates, and more, always with a positive attitude towards everything.

In the end, we were able to have an amazing micro-wedding that came to live better than we could have ever imagined.

We are extremely thankful and glad we booked Anthology Studios to handle all of our wedding planning!

Sent on 01/01/2021
  • Sydney

Sydney B. · Married on 04/08/2020

Forever grateful

To say Savannah and Dan go above and beyond would be an understatement. I honestly do not know what we would have done without them. We booked them (As a no-brainer) early 2019 as a week of coordinator. But that didn't mean anything, Savannah was there for me, responding to my questions, and listed as my point of contact for other vendors from the beginning. When COVID hit, I (living in Seattle) relied on Savannah for communication for updates regarding what was going to happen and any changes that came about. Eventually, we had to move the wedding to Seattle. We called to speak with Savannah about this and without hesitation, she and Dan volunteered to travel to Seattle to continue to support us. Two weeks prior to the wedding, there was an announcement that we would have to move the wedding again. I called to notify Savannah. She called us back and let us know that they had rearranged their family's schedule and would be coming to Seattle early to continue to support us. Fast forward to the wedding day. Savannah had informed me that due to the storms on the west coast, my flowers did not arrive on time. (oh yea, I forgot to mention, Savannah and Dan were also my florists and decorators, they do it all). Savannah said that she and her family (kids included) had spent the entire previous day traveled all around Seattle and the greater area trying to find my flowers and had put together bouquets as close as they could do.... her kids even foraged outside for my greenery. I was so touched. Aside from all the support prior to the wedding, our wedding was absolutely amazing. It was seamless and flawless. I cannot thank Savannah and Dan enough. They are the perfect team and it is obvious they truly care about their couples. I cannot recommend them enough. There is truly no other way to go than hiring Anthology Studios as your coordinators. Thank you Savannah and Dan. I owe you everything.

Sent on 08/25/2020

Anthology Studios's reply:

Oh Sydney

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Anthology Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1600
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3200
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4700
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Ventura Ventura, CA, 93003 See on map
    805-678-0235 (Phone number)
    Location of (Anthology Studios)