Mc Leansville, NC 27301 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Simply Lovely Event Design

Why Choose Simply Lovely?

Either you love to plan every detail, or you like the idea of a pretty event but don't have the "eye" for styling events: I'm your girl. If you love to plan and handle all things, please let me speak this truth into your life: you need someone on event day. If there's one thing I have witnessed time and time again, it's that event days can be REALLY stressful, especially on the person throwing the event. So why put yourself through added stress, when I can help you style EVERYTHING: flowers, table setting, ceremony backdrops, and etc. If you don't have an "eye" for styling your event, or just don't know where to begin, I'm your girl. Not only will you not have to worry about it, but people will be reveling in and remembering your event for years to come, and who doesn't want that?

Qualifications

Not only have I styled and designed many events over the years, but I have had the opportunity to work with many vendors and make connections with some amazing people. I have been told that I have a calming and sweet demeanor- which makes working alongside with other vendors a breeze, so that your event day will run so much smoother, and drama f r e e. Also, I just want to throw it out there that Simply Lovely has also been published in bridal magazines, even making the FRONT cover. Please feel free to check out the sweet words written on my testimonials page of my website.

Process

We meet and discuss your vision, and the lovely dreams you, as my client, have envisioned. I then get to work researching and creating the design plans for your event, leaving you to enjoy the cake testings and make-up trials, aka the fun stuff. I handle all of the design details and when the event day comes, I style your event with special attention to detail. And yes, I do tear everything down once the event has ended. :)

Follow Simply Lovely Event Design on

img0364
040a9fdf1f2e26c6 1515686502 1d22c08e87f99f42 1515686500784 2 IMG 26922692

3 Reviews for Simply Lovely Event Design

Elisabeth · Married on 10/13/2018

Samantha is absolutely amazing. She listens to the heart behind your event and carefully and beautiful executes your vision. She pays such close attention to the small details. Not to mention, she is so sweet and funny! I will definitely be recommending her to all my family and friends!

Lauren · Married on 07/07/2018

Our experience with Simply Lovely Event Design was better than I could have imagined. Samantha took all of my wedding decor ideas and turned them into a design that was more perfect than I could have dreamt of myself. She was extremely flexible in scheduling meetings, continued regular contact, and went above and beyond when creating each part of our design. Our wedding was absolutely gorgeous, and I cannot say enough about how much she did to help us achieve that.

Taylor · Married on 06/05/2017

Everything about working with Sam was beyond my expectations! She listened to every little detail I had envisioned, and then made every single one happen. Not only was she incredibly professional and flexible; but she took all the stress off of me as a bride. I can not recommend her enough!

Simply Lovely Event Design Pricing

Simply Lovely Event Design Price Rates

Simply Lovely Event Design FAQ

• Which of the following does starting price include? Clean Up, Outdoor, Setup
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Clean Up, Delivery, Outdoor, Setup, String
  • What decor services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Floral Design, Setup
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Chalkboards, Signage, Table Runners, Trinkets, Vases

• Mc Leansville, 27301 See on map