Simply Elegant Photography by Tina

Thomasville, GA View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price
Simply Elegant Photography by Tina is a professional photography services in Thomasville, Georgia. We specialize in Weddings, Engagements,
Wedding and Portrait Photographer located in Thomasville, Georgia. Serving South Georgia and North Florida Cairo Valdosta Moultrie Tallahassee Albany. We will travel to your special destination should you need our services.

Photography has become a passion of me. I love fun, candid, relaxed things. Something you must have in every business is a love for what you do. With Simply Elegant Photography by Tina you will get the traditional wedding photographs you've always wanted in addition to a style of photo journalistic and awesome images that will tell your wedding story over and over. We do more than just photograph your wedding, we give you treasures and memories for a life time!

Check out my website: www.simplyelegantphotos.net/blog or here you can read up on my blogsite or you can follow me over to www.simplyelegantphotography.smugmug.com it's the latest and greatest events I cove.
Hope to hear from you soon! ~ Cheers, Tina

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Boudoir Shoot
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Canvas

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
    Crystal Married on 10/23/2010
    I love all my pictures and best quality. Best photographer around and has been there to capture many memories for me and my family. I highly recommend to family, friends and anyone else looking for a great photographer.
    Donna Married on 05/16/2009
    Simply Elegant Photography is the best. We hired them for our wedding and they offer the most professional services you could ask for. I would highly recommend them. They are very friendly and offers lots of advice when planning your wedding event. They are awesome!

Lisa's Bartenders, LLC Lisa's Bartenders, LLC Wedding Caterers

Tina and I have worked quite a few functions together in Georgia and maybe one or two in Florida. Her business name says it all, Simply Elegant Photos! Hope to work together again very soon! Cheers, from Lisa and her bartenders!

2843 Summerhill Road Thomasville, 31757
Location of (Simply Elegant Photography by Tina)

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding