Johanna Lakin Photography

Thomasville, GA View map
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

My name is Johanna Lakin, I am the owner of Photographic Memories. I have always had a passion for photography. My heart is in capturing Special moments as they take place. If you look at my portfolio than you will see that I capture emotion as well as a beautiful portrait. I get exited about every photo shoot whether it be a wedding, engagemnt session, or even a first birthday party! I love what I do! If you would like to meet me in person or have a consultation than I would be happy to set that up.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
High-Res Images
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

• Porsche
    Porsche K. Married on 11/08/2020

Amazing Photographer!!!!

BEFORE EVENT
    I discovered Johanna Lakin Photography at a wedding showcase in Tallahassee, FL. My husband and I knew it wasn't going to be an easy task to find a photographer. But I was immediately impressed by Johanna's work and provided my contact info for us to schedule a meeting. During our meeting, I was not only drawn by her beautiful work but also by her positive and creative energy. I can tell how passionate she was about her work and how important it was to create a memorable experience for her brides and grooms. I couldn't wait to book her for my wedding!

DAY OF EVENT
    On wedding day, Johanna traveled to two locations to capture special moments of the groom, bride and wedding party. She arrived on time and went straight to work. She knew exactly where to capture the most beautiful moments of me and my groom. And I appreciate her ability to pay attention to detail. She is amazing! And she went above and beyond her services to keeping things running smoothly and on schedule. I cannot thank her enough!

AFTER EVENT
    I have only seen a sneak peak of the wedding photos and they are BEAUTIFUL! Everytime I look at them I am instantly taken me back to that moment. I can't wait to see the rest of them!

Future Brides...If you are looking for a wedding photographer, no need to look any further! Johanna Lakin Photography will exceed your expectations and give you moments to look back on for the rest of your life.
    Julianne Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing Experience!

Johanna is such a joy to work with!

She was punctual and efficient, which I so appreciated on our wedding day when lots of other things were hectic. After we got home from our honeymoon, my father-in-law (an ex-Marine) mentioned how impressed he was with her ability to wrangle everyone while still remaining so pleasant.

She was also very easy to talk to, friendly, and had great ideas for additional, more artistic shots that I had not planned for.

I have not seen the final photos yet, but the few previews I have seen indicate that these are going to be photos that we treasure for years to come. Thank you, Johanna!
  • Haley
    Haley Married on 05/28/2016
    Johanna is great! She is super nice and works with you to create a package that is affordable to you! She did our engagement pictures and also our wedding pictures! Everything turned out beautiful!

Gin Creek Gin Creek Winery Weddings

Johanna Lakin is the sweetest and most talented photographers you will meet. Her photography skills are one of a kind. You will not be disappointed with her services!

110 Wagon Wheel Tr Thomasville, GA, 31757
Location of (Johanna Lakin Photography)

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding