Simply Charmed Weddings and Events

Chesterfield, VA View map
$2,800 Package Price

$2,800 Package Price

Simply Charmed Weddings and Events provides all the planning and coordination services for your wedding or event. We handle all the to-do so you can focus solely on I Do. Let us handle this one day, you have your entire lives together!

We have three reasons to hire a wedding coordinator/planner:

1. We relieve your stress. Father of the bride gone MIA? We got you. Cake lady running late? We are on it. Stain in a groomsman's shirt? Our Tide pen is already ready.

2. We've got the goods. Coordinators are like fairy godmothers. We've got a stocked emergency kit. Mints, safety pins, super glue, bobby pins, first aid kit. Basically anything that could possibly go wrong- we have a solution for in our giant bag.

3. We do all the things. We make your timeline. We contact your vendors. We do your layout. All before your big day. Aren't you already feeling more relaxed?

Whether you choose us or another coordination company, we strongly encourage you have SOMEONE professional to be the point person for your day (but we really hope its us!)

Contact us today for a free consultation, and be ready to tell your proposal story- we love those!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,700

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Tally
    Tally B. Married on 02/22/2020

Worth every penny!

Tatiana and her team were absolutely amazing--I am SO GLAD we decided to go with a coordinator at all, and we really hit the jackpot with Tatiana. She was so helpful during our whole engagement, offering advice and recommendations from centerpiece options to other vendors. In the month leading up to the wedding, she took care of making sure all of our vendors knew what the plan was--I didn't have to do anything, everything just fell into place (from my point of view at least).
    Our actual wedding day, Tatiana and her assistant were on top of every little detail. We had a lot of moving parts, from a complicated processional to flipping a room into a quiet space for kids to nobody really knowing if they were going to give a speech or not. I didn't have to worry about a single thing all night, and neither did anyone in my family. My mom especially has told me at least 20 times in the 5 days since we got married that Tatiana is worth her weight in gold. She took care of all of the set up and breakdown of our decor, put the gifts in my brother in law's car, and made sure that my new husband and I got a full plate of food before anyone else could distract us.
    If you're doing all of your planning but want to have a stress-free wedding day, 100% hire Simply Charmed Weddings!
    Kate Married on 10/26/2019

Great Day-Of Coordinator!

My husband and I were on the fence about hiring a day-of coordinator for our wedding, but we are so happy that we decided to book Tatiana. Although I was able to purchase/make all of my decorations, I knew I would need someone to make my vision come to life on our wedding day and Tatiana did so perfectly. She was indispensable on our wedding day – she showed up early and stayed until the last minute, making sure that everything ran smoothly and that we didn’t need anything throughout the night. From searching for and finding our misplaced cake topper, to moving flower arrangements, to bringing us drinks, to herding our guests and keeping our timeline on track, Tatiana was in the background making sure the whole day was flawless. She was very professional, easy to work with, quick to respond to emails/texts, and was so helpful orchestrating plans with our numerous other vendors. We (and our families) didn’t have to worry about a thing on our wedding day thanks to Tatiana. We highly recommend Simply Charmed Events!
    Elizabeth Married on 10/05/2019

October 5, 2019

Tatiana is very organized and very good at what she does. Our wedding ran so smoothly and we were on time or ahead of time for our whole night. People are still talking about how it was one of the smoothest ran weddings that they’ve been to. It was the most perfect night and she was a big part of making that happen!

Deals

Simply Charmed Weddings and Events 1
Exclusive

Chesterfield Chesterfield, VA, 23838
Location of (Simply Charmed Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding