Escondido, Escondido, CA 92025 Map · Phone number

About Simply adina Onda floral design

Based in Escondido, California, Simply Adina Onda Floral Design specializes in floral designs and arrangements for weddings. Owner Adina Onda calls herself “Your Floral Therapist” and absolutely adores putting together beautiful, colorful floral arrangements for couples on one of the biggest days of their lives.

Simply Adina offers delivery throughout Escondido, Rancho Santa Fe, and San Diego. Available services include consultations, event design, delivery, set up, and clean up. Simply Admina Onda Floral Design offers flowers in a variety of styles, including classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, nautical, preppy, romantic, rustic, tropical, and vintage. The following types of arrangements are available:

• Aisle decor

Simply adina Onda floral design 4
Simply adina Onda floral design 5
  • Crystal

Crystal Dean · Getting married on 03/11/2020

She brought beauty to my wedding

Adina was AMAZING! I found her at Bridal Bazaar. I had my pinterest board for references but ultimately I had no idea what flowers I wanted. I told her that she could choose whatever she felt was appropriate and based off of what was given to her she did a mind blowing job! She went over with me areas I didn’t think to consider and was very helpful in organizing a lot of my information so that I could understand better how everything was going to look. She had sent me sneak peaks a couple of days before the wedding and I was in awe! What I loved was how flexible she was! I had made several last minute changes and she never complained or tried to change my mind. She was on it! Her communication was on point, she had great recommendations, was super understanding and accommodating and everything was set up by the time that I got there. I remember when she sent me a picture of my bouquet I was trying to say that I was not expecting so much green but I absolutely loved it! It came out better than expected. She was quick to tell me that she could adjust it in any way that I needed or wanted. This wasn’t what I was trying to say but the fact that she was so quick to make it perfect for me really made this whole process just so wonderful! Thank you Adina! You gave my wedding absolute beauty!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/26/2019

Simply Breathtaking!

Adina knew my vision for my wedding before even I did. With just a general explanation of what I kind of maybe thought I wanted, Adina was able to figure out what I meant, and turn it into the wedding of my dreams. She took my idea of "Lord of the Rings, but not 'theme' / fairy forest ' but not overly" and created elegancy with a bit of whimsy, that had even the staff at the venue commenting on how lovely it all was. No one could get enough of how spectacular the decor on the cake was, and the garland on the tables were perfect. Now lets talk about the flowers she made for my hair! Again, I had no idea what I wanted, I just knew I wanted flowers for my hair, and agains somehow she was able to make the perfect hair piece that everyone is still talking about. I could not have been happier! Thank you so much!

Simply adina Onda floral design 6
    Simply adina Onda floral design 7
    Simply adina Onda floral design 8
    Simply adina Onda floral design 9
    Simply adina Onda floral design 10
    Sent on 11/19/2019

Ba Ro · Married on 10/13/2019

Most gorgeous flowers ever, no joke

Adina made me the most beautiful wedding bouquet I've ever seen. Not hyperbole; it was better than the photo I sent her as an example. (I tried to bring it with me on my honeymoon because I couldn't part with it.) The decorations at our wedding venue were absolutely gorgeous; multiple people told me they were the most beautiful flowers they had ever seen. Adina was wonderful to work with; not only is she a great florist she is very fun to talk to and we greatly appreciated all of her ideas and advice, as well as her attention to making our flowers exactly what we wanted (actually, she made them even better).

Simply adina Onda floral design 11
    Simply adina Onda floral design 12
    Simply adina Onda floral design 13
    Sent on 11/06/2019

Simply adina Onda floral design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 150
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 60
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 11
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 54
    $ 90
    $ 1805
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• A Slice of Life Photography
    A Slice of Life Photography Wedding Photographers

Adina's designs are AH-MAZ-ING!! She's my #1 go to for florals, and as a wedding photographer I can tell you that I've seen a lot of floral bouquets and arrangements over the years. Adina is also very sweet and fun to chat with. Make sure she's on your short list of florists when the time comes. You'll be amazed at the beautiful colors and designs she can put together. Simply Adina...Simply the Best!

• Escondido Escondido, California, 92025 See on map