Simply adina Onda floral design

Escondido, Escondido, CA 92025 Map · Phone number

About Simply adina Onda floral design

Based in Escondido, California, Simply Adina Onda Floral Design specializes in floral designs and arrangements for weddings. Owner Adina Onda calls herself “Your Floral Therapist” and absolutely adores putting together beautiful, colorful floral arrangements for couples on one of the biggest days of their lives.

Simply Adina offers delivery throughout Escondido, Rancho Santa Fe, and San Diego. Available services include consultations, event design, delivery, set up, and clean up. Simply Admina Onda Floral Design offers flowers in a variety of styles, including classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, nautical, preppy, romantic, rustic, tropical, and vintage. The following types of arrangements are available:

• Aisle decor

Simply adina Onda floral design 7
  • Brittney

Brittney Shoulders · Married on 12/01/2018

Floral Goddess

Adina is so awesome! She took my vision and brought it to life! Triple checked with me to make sure everything was exactly what I wanted. She brought life to my venue!

• Malia

Malia Ketsouvnnasane · Married on 12/01/2018

A Dream Come True

Adina made my vision come to life! She was very helpful throughout the planning process. I expressed my lack of knowledge of flowers and she assured me she could help. I sent photos of what I was looking for and we went from there. I only asked for a few specific details and trusted her with the rest. I was so happy with the way everything turned out. We received so many compliments from our guests and our bridal party loved their bouquets! Our flower girls felt special in their crowns and they looked great! I can't thank Adina enough for everything! Any future bride reading this, I would highly recommend Simply Adina Florals!

Hannah Gregg · Married on 11/04/2018

Adina is amazing!

Adina is amazing! She was such a joy to work with and made everything very easy for us. I definitely didn't have an exact direction in mind in the beginning but she worked with me to plan up something beautiful! I can't state it enough that the flowers she provided were BEAUTIFUL and beyond anything I could have ever imagined. All of her work made our venue look amazing and we couldn't have asked for anything better!

Simply adina Onda floral design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 11.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 54.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 90.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,805.00

• A Slice of Life Photography
    A Slice of Life Photography Wedding Photographers

Adina's designs are AH-MAZ-ING!! She's my #1 go to for florals, and as a wedding photographer I can tell you that I've seen a lot of floral bouquets and arrangements over the years. Adina is also very sweet and fun to chat with. Make sure she's on your short list of florists when the time comes. You'll be amazed at the beautiful colors and designs she can put together. Simply Adina...Simply the Best!

• Escondido Escondido, California, 92025 See on map