On WeddingWire since 2010

Silversilke is a professional wedding planning company in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Owner Jeanette Centeno and her team of creative consultants design elegant and detail-oriented events for couples of all kinds. We ensure each wedding is beautiful, executed with precision, and, most importantly, stress-free for the couple. Jeanette will work on your needs, your vision to be that helping hand to make your wedding day truly unforgettable.

Silversilke provides full and partial wedding planning along with wedding consultations and day-of coordination services. We specialize in elopements and destination weddings in Puerto Rico. Jeanette will meet with you for a consultation to discuss your ideas, your preferences, and your preferred budget for vendor services. Full-service planning packages may include:

• Venue walkthrough and design
  • Wedding planning and day-of checklists
  • Budget planning and tracking
  • Etiquette guidance
  • Vendor referrals and coordination
  • Ceremony and reception coordination

Frequently asked questions

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

4.9 out of 5 rating
97% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Jeanette from Silversilke is highly recommended by multiple reviewers as a wedding planner and coordinator. She is described as organized, detail-oriented, and knowledgeable in the world of weddings. She is praised for her responsiveness, professionalism, and ability to handle all aspects of wedding planning. Reviewers appreciate her helpful recommendations, support during challenging times, and her ability to make the wedding day go smoothly. Overall, Jeanette and her team are commended for their expertise and caring nature, making them a valuable asset for any couple planning a wedding.

Review summary

Powered by AI

Jacqulyne
Jacqulyne S. Sent on 08/29/2021
5 out of 5 rating

Jeanette and her team are amazing!

We used Silversilke for our wedding planning and Jeanette was amazing! She recommended great vendors and when our dj cancelled last minute she helped us confirm another one right away. On the wedding day her assistant stayed with me the whole time and she was honestly amazing. She was always fixing my hair and dress with out me even asking and making sure I had everything I needed. I also appreciate how special she made me and my family feel. We would highly recommend her!
K
Kara K. Sent on 11/18/2023

Day of coordination

Hiring Jeanette as my day of coordinator for my wedding on 11/11/2023 turned out to be one of my best decisions. I originally thought I could do everything on my own… not my best idea especially for a destination wedding. Once I found jeanette she made sure everything was in order and had amazing recommendations for me that guests absolutely loved. She also brings an assistant who is amazing. They both made sure the day went seemlessly. So many guests were impressed by the flow of our wedding and for that I can not thank Jeanette enough. Working with her truly brings so much relief.
C
Christopher C. Sent on 05/11/2023

Jeanette is the best!

Jeanette helped us from start to finish. She was very responsive, paid attention to detail, and always knew what was missing or needed to be completed. Without her we couldn’t imagine the stress of planning a wedding by ourselves. Highly recommended for a wedding planner.
illustration stars

Lauren & Stephen
41 photos · 11/13/2021
Richard & Christine
89 photos · 11/23/2018

Rosedramos Credit and Financial Advisor Rosedramos Credit and Financial Advisor Wedding Photographers

I would highly recommend Jeanette, from Wedding By Silversilke to anyone on the wedding planning process. She is organized and very easy to work with. Her deep knowledge makes the activity flow as planned. Jeanette are always courteous, professional, and prompt. You won't be disappointed!

David Medina Photography David Medina Photography Wedding Photographers

Passionate and dedicated wedding planner.

SBN Entertainment SBN Entertainment Wedding DJs

i Highly Recommend Silversilke weddings. is one of the best wedding planners in Puerto Rico Area, super talented and keep all vendors, bride & groom on schedule and calm!

Other vendors in Puerto Rico for your wedding