Silversilke Reviews

Silversilke 7
  • Heather

Heather Torres · Married on 02/09/2019

Best in Business

Jeanette came on board for the last month for coordination and day-of details. I'm so glad she did! She helped me solidify my "vision" for my wedding and made sure the actual day went off without any problems. My wedding was simply perfection and she helped make that happen. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Bianca · Married on 01/27/2019

Very helpful and friendly!

Made sure my wedding was perfect!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Minerva · Married on 12/23/2018

Our Wedding- Minerva & Luis Fabian

Every detail, every moment, the love, the patience, was perfect. Jeannette is the best wedding planner you need for your special day. You dont have to care about anything, she will be at your side always. Thank you my dear!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Silversilke 8
    Silversilke 9
    Silversilke 10
    Silversilke 11
    Silversilke 12

Jiomarie · Married on 12/23/2018

Best Day Ever

My husband and I got married on the 23rd of December 2018. We've been working with Jeanette since June of 2017. She has helped us grandly every step of the way. Jeanette was the best!! We are glad she was with us before and on our special day and took away all worries. Thank you for not only being our wedding coordinator, but also we gained a friend :)

Sent on 02/28/2019
    Silversilke 25
    Silversilke 26

Gabriel · Married on 12/15/2018

Excellent, responsive, professional

Jeanette planned our destination wedding to Puerto Rico and it was an amazing experience. We are both very busy so we requested full coordination services, and she took care of putting a team together to make our wedding come true. Very detailed-oriented, responsive, and professional. She also hosted the reception and was amazing at it. Can’t recommend her and her team enough!

Sent on 12/22/2018
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 11/23/2018

Kind, Efficient, and Professional!

Jeanette was very kind, patient, and helpful! She was an invaluable help and became a friend during planning my budget-friendly dreamy wedding in Puerto Rico. I cannot recommend her enough. She is a wealth of knowledge, she is kind, she gets things done, and she gives you peace in the middle of planning your most favorite and special day. Thank you, Jeanette, for everything! :)

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Silversilke 27
    Silversilke 28
  • Sonia

Sonia · Married on 10/06/2018

Servicio de excelencia

SilverSilke hizo posible la boda de mis sueños!! No encuentro palabras suficientes para agradecerles todo lo que hicieron para que mi boda quedara hermosa. Gracias Jeannete por tu dedicación, por la ayuda que me brindaste a lo largo de todo el proceso de planificación y sobre todo gracias por tu gran carisma y personalidad! No pude haber seleccionado mejor coordinadora. 200% recomendado!!

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 05/26/2018

We hired Jeanette to help us plan our destination wedding in Puerto Rico in part because we had no local connections and very little knowledge of the area or options. We could not have been happier with our decision. She was our eyes and ears on the ground throughout the process of scheduling our first wedding date in October, which had to be rescheduled due to Hurricane Maria, and rescheduling everything a second time for our wedding last weekend. Despite all the challenges she experienced after the storm, Jeanette was there for us throughout the process as soon as she got back on her feet, providing invaluable advice, guidance and access to her wide group of local connections. Her personality radiates warmth and humor, and she kept us sane and calm in the face of every challenge. Our friends and family all commented on how we seemed to be the happiest couple they'd ever seen at a wedding- we have Jeanette to thank for making that possible.

When you're planning a destination wedding on an island where you don't really know what to expect, there's some degree of trust you have to place in your wedding planner. We were so smart to trust Jeanette, and couldn't thank her more for planning every detail that made our dream wedding weekend possible.

Sent on 06/03/2018
  • User4948973 · 1+ year ago

This past February 2018, my brother and sister in law celebrated their wedding in our precious island of Puerto Rico. The year prior, they had secured their date at the stunning Hacienda Siesta Alegre venue and while there, we were given a number of vendors to contact. We made many phone calls to secure an excellent day/month of coordinator and Jeanette was the most amazing person for the job! Living in the states, I event plan and know all of the hard work and dedication it takes to execute an unforgettable event but after one phone call between her, my sister in law, and myself, we knew she was a perfect fit! We traveled back to Puerto Rico that August to place finishing touches on planning for the big day not knowing what would come in just a few weeks.

After Hurricanes Irma and Maria, as you can imagine, communication was tough and we often wondered how possible a destination wedding for 90 guests would even be. We had family members we couldn’t contact for months and Jeanette, who became like family to us, was on our radar to ensure all things with her and her family were well. Within a month or so of no communication, Jeanette was finally able to reach out to us to let us know how she was doing and also how our vendors were. In a time when all she should’ve been concerned about was herself, she was placing her concern on us and ensuring we could make my brother and sister in law’s dream wedding a reality. She was responsive, professional, caring, observant, affordable, and of great quality.

Jeanette has a work ethic unlike anything I’ve ever encountered. Her motto of being your “eyes and ears in the distance” was executed to perfection in her service as an on site event coordinator. Her rapport with vendors is impeccable and I will never, ever forget how she made this precious day come together so perfectly at such a difficult time for Puerto Rico. If you’re thinking about hiring her, do yourself a favor and stop thinking. Do it! You won’t regret it!!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Annike · Married on 01/19/2018

I am so happy we chose Jeanette as our wedding planner. She was amazing! She Was very organized and great with communicating. She helped us find many of our vendors and followed through with them every so often. With hurricane Maria hitting PR, we were doubtful if to have our wedding there. But Jeanette assured us that everything will be fine by January and it sure was. We had the wedding of our dreams. The day of the wedding I did not have to worry about a thing. Jeanette was on top of everything. Before I knew it everything was set up and ready to go. She had informed all the vendors of the wedding itinerary and everything ran smoothly. I live in Miami and it was very easy to communicate with her if I had any questions during the planning. She gets back to you right away through email or text! She is an amazing person and very professional. Thank you so much Jeanette for your services! Great wedding planner!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Stephanie · Married on 07/08/2017

I decided to hire a wedding planner to help coordinate the day-of wedding coordination and I'm so glad I hired Jeanette! She is extremely responsive and helpful. She knew all of the vendors I hired which put me at ease. She went to my wedding venue to meet with the catering manager and make sure all details were in place. I gave her photos of how I wanted the centerpieces, guest book, etc. set up, as well as the tables, and she made everything look so beautoful. And she dealt with all of my issues and helped me relax on more than one occasion throughout the process! You won't regret hiring Jeanette! Thank you for making my wedding day run so smoothly, Jeanette!!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Samantha · Married on 06/18/2017

I am so happy to have found Jeanette! She was in the list of recommendations from our wedding location at the Gran Melia in PR. As a bride trying to plan her destination wedding in PR all the way from CT, it is a little stressful to plan things from afar but Jeanette made everything easy. Anytime I had a question, I was able to text her and quickly get a response back. She knew so much about our venue and connected us to some really great vendors. I do not know what we would have done without her! Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and I wouldn't have been able to do it without her help! <3

Sent on 07/12/2017

Jenny · Married on 05/21/2017

5.0 Jenny
    Jeannette was so amazing during this process. We couldn't have asked for a more understanding, enthusiast and knowledgeable person to help organize and plan the most important day of our lives. Thank you very much Jeannette xoxo
    Alex and Jenny

Sent on 07/08/2017

Jade · Married on 03/19/2017

We are so happy to have found Jeanette! Trying to plan a wedding from afar can be difficult, but Jeanette made the whole process super smooth. We hired her for her day of services, but she really did much more than that. Most of the vendors we found and booked ourselves, but if we ever had a question, Jeanette was quick to respond and so helpful. When we lost our first DJ due to unforeseen circumstances, Jeanette's recommendation was perfect! She coordinated transportation for our guests, and was present and handled everything with professionalism and grace during our wedding day- taking all the stress off us, we couldn't be more grateful! Jeanette is warm, friendly, and really knows how to make you feel at ease and enjoy yourself. Thank you for being our eyes and ears in the distance :)

Sent on 04/12/2017

Sasha · Married on 11/20/2016

Jeanette was amazing on so many levels! We were trying to plan a destination wedding all the way from Chicago, and it all the coordination of vendors was a lot more challenging than what we hoped. Until we found Jeanette. From the day we started working with her, everything was falling into place. She was always super quick to respond to all of our emails, calls and even text messages. There was no question that she didn't have an answer for!! And she was an absolute lifesaver on the wedding day. Our ceremony set up had to be relocated to another location 45 minutes before the ceremony time due to the weather. I can't even start to imagine what we would do without her. She managed everything with the highest degree of professionalism, taking all the stress off us. Everything went as smoothly as we could imagine. Thank you Jeanette for making our wedding day so perfect for us!!!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Luis · Married on 09/17/2016

Jeannete, Te queremos agradecer gabriel y yo por tan hermosa celebracion y coordinacion de bodas. la verdad es que todavia siguen hablando de lo hermoso que quedo todo y esto gracias a ti y tu maravilloso equipo de trabajo. Estamos muy contentos de haber tomado la decicion de tenerte como coordinadora de nuestro evento. Muchas gracias por tu profecionalismo y dedicacion en cada detalle..

Luis & Gabriel

Sent on 09/26/2016

Estrella · Married on 09/04/2016

We recently used Silversilke event planning services for my son's destination wedding in Puerto Rico, and I can confidently say that without Jeanette and her team, his special day would have not been possible! Jeanette assisted us with pre-wedding details and was on site the day of ensuring everything went according to plan. She managed vendor relationships including the DJ & Band, florist, hotel etc. Weddings can be a bit stressful, but Jeannette assured everything went off without a hitch. Her professionalism, confidence, patience and graciousness really made for a flawless experience and a memorable weekend. We are forever grateful for all her help!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Laura · Married on 07/09/2016

My now husband and I were lucky to meet Jeanette while scouting for a hotel to get a room block for our destination wedding in Puerto Rico. She was there leading a rehearsal dinner for another bride and groom. What a blessing that months later she'd be leading us and our families through our own rehearsal dinner, and she was absolutely WONDERFUL. We didn't look around for other wedding planners. Upon meeting Jeanette we knew we'd love to have her help us with our wedding. During our first phone call she was interested in understanding our needs and expectations. She explained what her and her team would help us with. We never felt more at ease. Her confidence, willingness and knowledge confirmed this was exactly who we needed by our side on what would be the best day of our lives. Jeannette is a caring, hard working and skilled individual. She made herself available to us. We discussed who the vendors would be and she started handling all communications with them which was extremely helpful. She also made great suggestions. The days prior to the wedding Jeannette wanted us to be worry-free, she took on any last minute things allowing us to relax. She went above and beyond. The day of the wedding we truly saw her shine. Her and her assistant made sure all was covered and perfect. They were attentive, kind and thanks to them our ceremony and reception were just magical. It was pouring rain all day, making it challenging, but they made everything come together without a glitch. In a celebration that felt like a fairytale, Jeanette was our very own fairy godmother. She was a graceful host and made our guests feel welcomed. She took care of all the little details and worked seamlessly with our venue and vendors, even handling some of the last payments. She was also part MC (along with our DJ) and we went by a timeline she helped us put together which worked perfectly. Our guests were blown away with the celebration and so were we. We are so thankful to have found her.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Maxine · Married on 06/25/2016

We were so excited to work with Jeanette! From the moment we hired her until the night of reception she was there for us any second we needed her. Through text message, email, call at any time and her responses to any questions we had would be answered within an hour to 24 hours max. She has a great eye and taste so take her opinion when it comes to details. My wedding was MORE than perfect because of her and when we landed in Puerto Rico she made sure we were all set. Not only did we have an amazing Wedding Planner we made a great friend! Thank you!!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Subrata · Married on 04/08/2016

We are an Indian couple and we had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Condado Vanderbilt hotel in April of 2016. We hired Jeanette Centeno (SilverSilke) as our Wedding planner around July of 2015 for a small wedding of roughly 50 guests. Jeanette was very helpful and responsive right from the beginning. We had already decided on the venue but Jeanette helped us figure out the correct wedding and reception locations amongst the many choices the Vanderbilt offers. We did not have any rehearsal dinner but we planned the day prior to the wedding as a welcome dinner for our guests. Jeanette helped us with planning our welcome dinner too. While deciding on the other vendors she gave us many choices as well as set up conference calls with them. With her help we were able to get the best of the vendors. All of them were not only within our budget but also turned out fantastic. She regularly coordinated between our vendors, the Vanderbilt hotel wedding coordinator, advised us, stayed within our budgets as well as guided us throughout the process to make our wedding a success. Mind you, we live in Washington D.C. and we had never visited San Juan or Puerto Rico for that matter and never met any of our vendors until 3 days before the wedding. The credit to making wedding planning less stressful goes to Jeanette. This was Jeanette’s first Hindu wedding but she learnt and understood all the little rituals as well as had every small thing we needed ready for us or for our priest. Jeanette along with her assistant not only assembled our wedding centerpieces but also took care of disposing them. As one can imagine, small last minute niggles always crop up on the day of the wedding; Jeanette took care of them all smoothly. As a result we, our families and our guests had the best time and memories at our wedding. We whole heartedly recommend Jeanette (SilverSilke) as a wedding planner and wish her success in all the weddings to come.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Diana & Vic · Married on 04/02/2016

Initially, we thought we could manage our destination wedding from afar; we had no idea the time and energy that would be required. Jeanette's sincerity and insight were invaluable for what could have been an overwhelming event managing a wedding for 100 guests from across an ocean. Being open minded and flexible helped us clarify our own vision and together we were able to create a beautiful experience from the moment we landed to the moment when the last guest waved good bye. We had our dream wedding and we could not have done it without Jeanette.

Sent on 04/13/2016

Jeanette Centeno was an integral partner in coordinating our wedding ceremony and reception on March 26th, 2016. About one month before our destination wedding, Jeanette stepped in to be our coordinator. She responded to our late request with prompt and unwavering assistance.

After an initial email and phone call, Jeanette began to coordinate our vendors and venue in an efficient and effective way. When we arrived a week before the ceremony, Jeanette helped organize meetings with the vendors and assisted in final decisions.

Jeanette was a flawless professional; she skillfully balanced the demands of the day and helped make our wedding ceremony and reception flow seamlessly. Her warmth and connection made a potentially overwhelming day absolutely enjoyable.

Jeanette helped take care of details we had not thought of and made decisions that were directly in line with our vision for the day. She was gracious in her dealings with all guests, vendors and staff. Jeanette was transparent in all communications, be it financial or otherwise.

We owe a major part of our wedding success to Jeanette. It was everything we had hoped for and more. If there were any challenges on the day of, we never knew about them because she was there every step of the way to handle them.

Without hesitation, we would recommend Jeanette as an event planner that will help you to personalize any occasion.

Sent on 05/03/2016

Alexandra · Married on 11/07/2015

Jeanette was amazing!!! This was an extremely stressful time in my life and thank god for Jeanette staying organized and on top of things! I loved working with her she was so quick to respond and I couldn't ask for a better planner and friend. We had a great time going around looking at venues, tastings and going through vendors. She truly did a great job and at the end of the night I was so happy!

Sent on 12/16/2015

The first time I spoke to Jeanette she helped me decide where I was going to have my wedding and who my wedding was going to be with. I live in Miami but my family is Puerto Rican so having my wedding over there was something I was considering. After talking to Jeanette I knew that I had found the person that was going to help me pull a destination wedding off. Jeanette helped to recommend many vendors. Some I choose through her recommendations, other I found on my own. One vendor that she recommended me that was phenomenal was my cake! D'Lights was so reasonably priced, delicious, and beautiful! Jeanette also helped me find a golf cart to take my husband and I around Old San Juan to take pictures. She truly was an asset to pulling this wedding off! And I really appreciated her help and dedication!

Sent on 10/10/2015

Tiffany · Married on 04/17/2015

My husband and I live in Chicago, so we wanted to work with a wedding coordinator to help us plan our wedding in Puerto Rico. We were recommended Jeanette Centeno through our caterer, and as soon as we spoke with Jeanette, we knew she was the one we wanted to work with. She has a very personable approach, is such a great listener, and most importantly, we could tell she loves what she does (which reflected on how beautiful our wedding was!). She was genuinely excited about each step of the process, as if it were her own wedding. She always made sure to keep our vision (and budget!) in clear view when suggesting vendors. She helped us find everything from our amazing photographer, Jesill Ayala from Jesart Photography, to setting up a cigar rolling demonstration for our reception, and all things in between.

She had answers to my millions of questions, and was quick to respond. She pays great attention to detail and always follows through with her word. Unbeknownst to me, my sister had mentioned to Jeanette that she was looking for a handkerchief for me. The next day, Jeanette brought 2 beautifully embroidered handkerchiefs, one for my sister and one for me. I almost started crying because it was such a sweet and thoughtful gift.

Her patience and kindness really helped me throughout the planning because I tend to get stressed fairly easily. She has such a warm energy about her, and is truly a wonderful person to work with and to know. I highly recommend her and am so happy for future couples that are lucky enough to be able to work with her as well.

Sent on 05/12/2015