4104 NW 70th Terrace, Gainesville, FL 32606 Map · Phone number

About SILVER IMAGE® Weddings

Our wedding photographers are located throughout Florida, and we're armed with cameras, photography degrees, lots of experience and that all important element, talent!

Being photojournalists -- real, working ones -- we can capture the moments and react to all the excitement your wedding has to offer. Have a look at our photos -- real people, real weddings, real dazzling -- check out Meet the Team on our home page (Gene Bednarek, Robert McClory and Andrew Itkoff) and contact Carla Hotvedt, who is director/liaison/go-to person/photographer/advisor/psychic (JK on the psychic part)!

We cover weddings in Florida...and beyond! ORLANDO | JACKSONVILLE | ST. SIMONS ISLAND | TAMPA | MIAMI | GAINESVILLE | ST. AUGUSTINE | OCALA | NAPLES | BOCA RATON | FORT LAUDERDALE | WORLDWIDE | UNDERWATER | JUST ABOUT ANYWHERE!

Since we are artistic photojournalists, we focus on the people at your wedding, the interactions, the beauty, the unexpected, the fun. Because we photograph a variety of assignments throughout the year -- corporate portraits, editorial shoots, sports, events -- our approach is fresh for each wedding. We love what we do, and it shows in our attention to both the bride and the details.

Home page: www.silverimageweddings.com/

565c7065cc29fa6e 1284075294185 06ROBERTdancingcouple
09ROBERTredshoes

16 Reviews for SILVER IMAGE® Weddings

Leslie · Married on 12/21/2013

Carla and Robert were a joy to work with. They took the time to talk to my fiancé and me before the wedding which resulted beautiful photographs and reflected both of our personalities perfectly. We even got to preview some of our photos while on our honeymoon in Europe! We received copies of our photos within a month which is very rare with wedding photographers.

Sent on 06/24/2014

Claudia · Married on 04/06/2013

Not sure how to write an honest review about Carla and Robert without seeming like I'm exaggerating. They were THAT phenomenal. Carla and Robert made me feel as if they were at least as excited about my wedding as I was, and in fact, they made the process of planning fun for me (something I didn't think was possible). Carla had great ideas and made me think about things I didn't realize I had to think about. Robert was so fun over video chat and made sure he addressed all of my questions. Carla was amazing at keeping in contact with me and making sure she knew what she needed to know for the big day.

The value was completely amazing. I interviewed maybe 20 photographers for the Gainesville area (which is a LOT for that small of a city), and hands down, Silver Image was the best value.

But more than value, they provided incredible quality. I work with some professional photographers, and they have been extremely impressed with the photos from the wedding. Even more importantly, my family and friends have been ecstatic about the quality of the photos (and the quantity!). Robert is extraordinarily talented, and it was a blessing to have him at my wedding, not only for the talent but also because he was a joy to be around on the day of. We had so much fun with him.

Carla and Robert made me feel so comfortable. They were professional beyond compare, and at the end of the planning process, I felt that I had gained a lasting business relationship (because I will absolutely be using their services for my business in the future) and also two unique and exciting new friendships. Their kindness continues to impress me, and their pictures will be a welcome part of our family history.

I hope they realize how much we appreciated them in this process.

Sent on 06/18/2013

SILVER IMAGE® Weddings's reply:

To Claudia and Nate: A review that made me cry (in a good way!). When we can successfully create family memories and long-term friendships, that's really our goal. Your photos were, indeed, exquisite -- fun, romantic, artistic, photojournalistic -- all reflecting back to you two. Plus your laid-back yet uber-organized approach to your wedding day made it all a breeze to document! -- Carla (some of our faves at http://www.silverimageweddings.com/?p=2039)

Ryan · Married on 10/06/2012

Carla and Gene were very professional, fit right into our eclectic group and took fantastic photos beyond expectations. With a couple exceptions, we let Carla and Gene lead us with their expertise, and we could not have been more pleased. They captured every major moment at our wedding and all key family members and friends. And between the two of them, they provided a wide variety of shots both with artistic flare and documentary value for us to choose from. We're still going through the photos we want to print for our immediate family because there were so many good ones to choose from. We would highly recommend Gene and Carla for anyone looking for a solid, subtle, professional and top-notch photographer for their wedding.

Sent on 11/02/2012

SILVER IMAGE® Weddings's reply:

Mallory & Ryan, That you chose us from afar because our images appealed to both your professional eye and personal soul meant so much. Getting to know you through email, phone calls and in person was especially meaningful to me and Gene couldn't be happier when he has a couple who are so clearly in love that it radiates in photos. Carla

Award

SILVER IMAGE® Weddings FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints

• Angela Byrd Stylist
    Angela Byrd Stylist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Silver Image Weddings was able to capture the most beautiful angles of the wedding party. The pictures were absolutely amazing! They were able to get the emotions of the wedding, very natural pictures. I couldn't get over how beautiful everything was. They took pictures that were perfect for the bride and groom, really obtaining their personalities in the photos. Glad my work was photographic by such talented people!

• Weddings by Kristie
    Weddings by Kristie Wedding Planners

I used them for my own wedding last October and wow what a great job they did! I highly recommend using them far above anyone else out there. Fabulous job by Gene!!!!!!

• 4104 NW 70th Terrace Gainesville, 32606 See on map