Hillside, IL 60162 Map · Phone number

About Signature Creations, Jean

Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. You will want to treasure your choices on all your important decisions. Let us assist you with your floral needs for your valuable memories. Flowers are not just our job, but also our passion! Our many years as experienced florists specializing in weddings, showers, and parties, will mean your planned event will have our full attention. Please allow us to show you the true beauty that flowers can bring to your very special day!

• Carousel Flowers
USETHIS
USETHIS4

13 Reviews for Signature Creations, Jean

Dominique · Married on 08/19/2017

Jean was a pleasure to work with. Her attention to detail was a bride's dream come true. We opted for flowers just for the bridal party and everything looked fabulous. My bouquet was absolutely stunning. Jean made sure to include leftover fabric from my dress and 2 memorial photo charms. Jean is very responsive, so much that our email exchanges were like text messages :). 5 stars all around.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/30/2015

Jean was absolutely amazing. Not only did she do my wedding but also my sister's. I told her my vision in what I wanted and let her creativity do the rest. All of our flowers were so beautiful. They fit our mystical fall theme perfectly. She also wrapped my flowers and bridesmaids with extra material from our dresses. All of our guest kept asking to see our flowers that how beautiful they were. Our day was perfect just like our flowers.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Julie · Married on 08/22/2014

Jean was so awesome in so many ways. The bouquets she designed were absolutely gorgeous! Our parents corsages and boutonnieres were beautiful as well. Jean came to our venue and helped all of the parents and groomsmen. She was nice and helpful. The quality of the bouquets exceeded my expectations as well as the price. Unbelievable!! I highly recommend Jean for all of your flower needs.

Sent on 11/02/2014

Signature Creations, Jean FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral

• Atmosphere Events Group
    Atmosphere Events Group Wedding Decor & Lighting

The Wedding Flower Lady, AKA Jean and her crew at Signature Creations have been wonderful as far as design and implementation at every wedding we have worked along side her. In the wedding world it is essential to have vendors that play nice with each other. Jean has been a long time friend as well as partner in business, I would work with her designing a wedding or other event any time and would recommend her any day of the week! Atmosphere Events, Tom m

• Hillside, 60162 See on map