Signature Creations, Jean Reviews

13 | Hillside, IL

13 Reviews for Signature Creations, Jean

Dominique · Married on 08/19/2017

Jean was a pleasure to work with. Her attention to detail was a bride's dream come true. We opted for flowers just for the bridal party and everything looked fabulous. My bouquet was absolutely stunning. Jean made sure to include leftover fabric from my dress and 2 memorial photo charms. Jean is very responsive, so much that our email exchanges were like text messages :). 5 stars all around.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/30/2015

Jean was absolutely amazing. Not only did she do my wedding but also my sister's. I told her my vision in what I wanted and let her creativity do the rest. All of our flowers were so beautiful. They fit our mystical fall theme perfectly. She also wrapped my flowers and bridesmaids with extra material from our dresses. All of our guest kept asking to see our flowers that how beautiful they were. Our day was perfect just like our flowers.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Julie · Married on 08/22/2014

Jean was so awesome in so many ways. The bouquets she designed were absolutely gorgeous! Our parents corsages and boutonnieres were beautiful as well. Jean came to our venue and helped all of the parents and groomsmen. She was nice and helpful. The quality of the bouquets exceeded my expectations as well as the price. Unbelievable!! I highly recommend Jean for all of your flower needs.

Sent on 11/02/2014

Meghan · Married on 06/13/2014

Jean is wonderful!! On top of being an amazing florist, she is prepared for everything! She fixed all of my groomsmen's pocket squares when they didn't know what to do with them. Our flowers looked amazing and were exactly what I wanted. She really knows her flowers and will help you to create the perfect look you are envisioning.

Sent on 09/05/2014
  • Z

Zach · Married on 03/01/2014

Jean was a pleasure to work with. I really felt she did as much work on price with me as she could, as cost was definitely a concern for me. Overall the value and quality were excellent. She is knowledgeable and can turn a vision into reality.

Sent on 03/03/2014
  • SM2013

QUITA · Married on 09/01/2013

I had several consults with florist but REALLY wasn't finding what I wanted. I came across Jean's website and was so glad I did. From out first meeting I knew that I wanted to use Signature Creations. My first meeting with Jean, I did not know what type of flowers I wanted. By the time I left Jean, I knew my flowers and centerpieces. She was a great contact throughout my wedding planning process, ALWAYS checking in with me,and giving me suggestions. The day of the wedding, ALL my flowers were GORGEOUS!!! I cannot rave enough about them and my guests LOVED the centerpieces. If you are looking for a florist, I recommend Jean, she is a doll!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Lorie · Married on 12/08/2012

Working with Jean, The Flower Lady, was a happy experience and she did a fantastic job for my daughter's wedding on December 8, 2012. When we first met with Jean, she asked all sorts of questions about the wedding and reception and honored guests and what our vision was. At the time, I didn't realize how valuable that meeting would be--her attention to every minute detail was absolutely evident on the big day! The colors of the flowers and ribbons and accessories were all perfect, and the combinations brought life and depth to every bouquet, arrangement, boutonneire, and even the flower girl's sweet little hair ribbon with baby white roses. Gorgeous work. She made all sorts of helpful suggestions and introduced us to different flowers and berries that we had never seen nor heard of before. Those unusual flowers and berries and the deft addition of evergreens for a winter wedding all made a big difference in the final results. The centerpieces were delightful and we made a lot of our guests happy when we gave them away at the end of the evening. I brought home one of the ceremony vases and it still looks good almost two weeks later! The bride's bouquet was exquisite, a creation of love, and suited the dress better than we could have imagined. When I complimented Jean on this, she laughed and asked what I thought she asked all those questions for! Besides delighting us with her floral creativity, Jean noticed a few things that needed to be done during the reception set-up and just did them for us. She was a blessing to our event, and looking at pictures of her work will always bring back beautiful memories for us all!

Sent on 12/21/2012

Carmela · Married on 09/26/2010

The flower arrangements were the last thing on our list as we did not know exactly what we wanted. It was a month before the wedding and we were in such a rush and chanced upon Jean's very catchy website- The Wedding Flower Lady. Our first meeting sealed the deal. I have never met anyone who is as sweet and as compassionate as Jean is. She had so many ideas and did an amazing execution during our wedding day. We had a September wedding and the color motif was truffle brown and the flowers were orange, berry colors and greens. The flowers were just beautiful. She did more than what she was expected to do. She is definitely a Godsend.

Sent on 11/10/2010

Kimberly · Married on 02/14/2010

Jean the owner is one amazing lady. I knew from the moment I met her that she was going to devote herself to make my flowers exactly how I wanted them. She takes the time to get to know you and make sure that she understands exactly what you want.... and the best part is she makes it happen!! She is VERY reasonable with her prices... and with the service you get it can't be beat!! We called each other frequently throughout the process... with suggestions, ideas and just to make sure everything was going the way we had planned. Jean delivers the flowers and sets everything up… I got SO many compliments on how beautiful the room looked! I am telling you, that you will not find anyone who is more personable and devoted to making you happy and your day about you! I would recommend Jean to anyone!

Sent on 06/19/2010

Chantay · Married on 10/14/2012

very professional and flexible!

Sent on 10/31/2012

Kristi · Married on 06/18/2011

Jean is wonderful. She made sure all the flowers and details were perfect. Highly recommend. Professional and affordable!

Sent on 07/08/2011
  • Josie Alcaraz

Josie · Married on 05/28/2010

I was given Jean's information through a co-worker and I was very please with all the work before the wedding. Jean was very friendly and happy to accommodate any requests. I didn't really know much about flowers so Jean really explained to me what I needed to keep in mind while planning my wedding. I really loved Jean's work and would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 07/07/2010

Jaime · Married on 01/02/2010

The price was FANTASTIC and Jean, the flower lady, worked to please us.

Sent on 01/03/2010